Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? (2275 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I didn't generelize. I said some. And I even dare to say most. Most who spend time in the gym like every day are boring TO ME. I have nothing against fitness. As I said, I work out myself. And I love strong male bodies. But sixpacks just don't turn me on. That's it. And to do it for professional reasons is different from doing it for looks or in other words a weak ego.

pls dear educate me on the bolded,
Ladies and their so many desires . I have never seen any other enigmatic creature in my life.
Re: Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

pls dear educate me on the bolded,
Ladies and their so many desires . I have never seen any other enigmatic creature in my life.

first of all; I must apologize. I think I have unintentionally insulted some people here. I didn't mean to. I plead guilty. I have no right to criticize people for their hobbies. Not everybody who is in great shape is dum.b. I know. But I met people of this kind. However, I shouldn't be that prejudiced.

I like a strong shoulder and strong arms but does it necessarily has to be a 6pack belly? NOoooooooo wink
Re: Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? by denzel2009: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
the last one is amusement pack
Re: Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
denzel2009: the last one is amusement pack
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

first of all; I must apologize. I think I have unintentionally insulted some people here. I didn't mean to. I plead guilty. I have no right to criticize people for their hobbies. Not everybody who is in great shape is dum.b. I know. But I met people of this kind. However, I shouldn't be that prejudiced.

I like a strong shoulder and strong arms but does it necessarily has to be a 6pack belly? NOoooooooo wink

Now ur making me to doubt if really u've got a guy(ur boi friend) who works out, 'cos u are really CONTRADICTING urself.
Now let me make it clear to u, every man that is particular about his physique would do all that there's to do on the body.
Not doing one part and leaving the other.
Its never done.
Rather the word I expected u to use was the "moderation word",
Re: Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
am tired of this topic.
where did I mention a boyfriend?

yes, moderation is the right word.
Re: Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? by onila(f): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
tongue
Re: Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
Onila.......
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? / For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl / How To Apologize To The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.