Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) (12824 Views)

Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers / Genevieve Nnaji Buys Multimillion Mansion In Accra / John Dumelo Opens Up About His Relationship With Yvonne Nelson.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by sambos994(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
otumfour:

Atleast it's better than Yoruba fighting Igbo and Igbo fighting Yoruba abi undecided kwasia'ba tongue........after all is said and done, Seun be ur papa? Aboa'kwa grin

Guess ur right. But I hope this doesn't turn into Ghana VS Nigeria
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Sirbodje: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
otumfour :
Atleast it's better than Yoruba fighting Igbo and Igbo fighting Yoruba

It is none of your business if Yoruba and Igbo or any other group of Nigerians want to argue with each other on Niraland. It is their forum to do as they please.

Just as your Ghana forum is for you and your Ghana tribesmen to do as you please

Have you ever thought of sharing your Ghana topics and Ghana pictures with your three close and friendly neighbours Côte d'Ivoire, Togo and BukinoFaso.
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by otumfour(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sirbodje:

It is none of your business if Yoruba and Igbo or any other group of Nigerians want to argue with each other on Niraland. It is their forum to do as they please.

Just as your Ghana forum is for you and your Ghana tribesmen to do as you please

Have you ever thought of sharing your Ghana topics and Ghana pictures with your three close and friendly neighbours Côte d'Ivoire, Togo and BukinoFaso.

Unfortunately, there are more of ur people (Nigerians) in our schools, streets, my country period.....than my friendly neighbors.....though Ivorians, Togolese and Gabonese students also come to Ghana to school before leaving for the west (England, the States and Canada)......we(Ghana) definitely doing som' ryt if u ask me
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2012
he cannot possibly survive on movies alone. i like this
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by awesomebenji(m): 1:18am On Oct 16, 2012
hammedkola: So, should our ladies go to Ghana to make their hair or what?..
It's just an awareness, 4U 2 know what's happening around u.
Do u need 2 go 2d MOON when scientist came with d news of hw moon looked like?
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by awesomebenji(m): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2012
I'M A NIGERIAN BUT I DNT HATE ANYBODY, ANY COUNTRY, ANY TRIBE...IRRESPECTIVE OF UR COLOUR!
I LOVE GHANIANS because THERE MOVIES ARE MY FAVOURITES.
WHEN WE(AFRICANS) DNT RESPECT & LOVE EACH, WHAT DO WE THEN EXPECT 4RM D WESTERNERS AND D REST?
LOVE U ALL...PEACE OUT...THREAD CLOSED!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York / PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight / This Photo Of Bobrisky Sleeping Has Many Shocked [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.