Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark (720 Views)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation / Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by IjeomaObasi: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2012
I do not agree that Nigeria is a failed state; we are not on the way to being a failed state either. ``We may not have done well but to say that we are a failed state is going to the extreme of it and I disagree completely with that,'' No doubt the country had challenges but am optimistic that with the right political will the challenges would be surmounted.

http://m.tmi.me/y2Rf0
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by ochukoccna: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
Keep living in delusion Mr Bonaventure Mark shocked shocked angry angry embarassed

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by Noraokon: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
ochukoccna: Keep living in delusion Mr Bonaventure Mark shocked shocked angry angry embarassed
I strongly agree with Mark. With the right political will, all challenges will be surmounted.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by ochukoccna: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
Nora okon:
I strongly agree with Mark. With the right political will, all challenges will be surmounted.
Your opinion but ask is there that political will?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by bashr8: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
of course he lives in abuja, abuja is not a failed state afterall they are chasing poor people away from abuja by demolishing their houses.let him go and live in markudi his home capital for one month and send his children to school and live there.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by Noraokon: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
ochukoccna:
Your opinion but ask is there that political will?
Lack of political will is prevailent in most African Nations,Which Nigeria is not an exception. So if that is a major indices, then Africa is a failed continent.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by ochukoccna: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
Nora okon:
Lack of political will is prevailent in most African Nations,Which Nigeria is not an exception. So if that is a major indices, then Africa is a failed continent.
And you do not see that lack of political will has domiciled too many African countries in the bottom rung of Human development indexes? embarassed embarassed embarassed
And you do not see Nigeria lurching dangerously towards anarchy and genocide daily because of this lack of political will? undecided undecided undecided
No one prays for anarchy yet everyday life in Nigeria keeps mirroring the movie 'Hotel Rwanda' with tick of the hands of time
Pray to whatever you believe in that those movie characters do not become real cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by Pukkah: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ironically, Mr David Mark is right.

Nigeria is not a failed state but Nigeria is a state with failed leaders like David Mark, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by Noraokon: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
ochukoccna:
And you do not see that lack of political will has domiciled too many African countries in the bottom rung of Human development indexes? embarassed embarassed embarassed
And you do not see Nigeria lurching dangerously towards anarchy and genocide daily because of this lack of political will? undecided undecided undecided
No one prays for anarchy yet everyday life in Nigeria keeps mirroring the movie 'Hotel Rwanda' with tick of the hands of time
Pray to whatever you believe in that those movie characters do not become real cool cool cool
Mind you, ave not said that all is well with Nigeria.most nations are passing through similar problems we are currently facing and they are yet to collapse. I have a strong believe that we will come out of this challenges stronger than we have ever been.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by Stallion77(f): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
ochukoccna: Keep living in delusion Mr Bonaventure Mark shocked shocked angry angry embarassed

Na u fail am? How can it be a failed state...I see things getting better o! Get ur eyes & mind checked.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - David Mark by ochukoccna: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
Stallion77:

Na u fail am? How can it be a failed state...I see things getting better o! Get ur eyes & mind checked.
Sorry madam optometrist and psychiatrist all in one grin grin grin
Read up in history books about failed nations& see if Nigeria is not long lost on that road already cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Disagreements As Ribadu C’ttee Submits Report On Petroleum Revenue / The Boko Haram Negotiation Terms / Nigerian Pastors And The Lucrative Presidential Prayer Project- By Obinna Akukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.