Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Glo Is Deducting My Money Even With BIS Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is Deducting My Money Even With BIS Plan (708 Views)

Glo Is Short-Changing Their Prepaid Internet Subscribers / Has Airtel Stopped Their BIS Plan On Android And Iphones? / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Is Deducting My Money Even With BIS Plan by phemmy008(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2012
Hi, please I need ur help on this issue, I was using airtel bb plan before but I just changed my mind to try glo, what I discovered was that they just revoved money from my account as if I was browsing ordinarily and if they finished my account they will cut me off. I called there customer service but the lady told me that there screen shows that my settings is internet mobile instead of internet browser.. Please help me on what to do. Thanks
Re: Glo Is Deducting My Money Even With BIS Plan by walcolm(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2012
why didnt you ask the lady you talked to?

if you have subscribed to BIS, it will show on your profile so she should have been able to help you resolve the issue

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now / Blackberry Puts Itself Up For Sale / Lg Optimus L3 11 Dual_tecno M3 And L3_samsung Galaxy Star_ Huawei Ascend Y300.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.