Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

When Its Missing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Its Missing (901 Views)

Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? / My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Its Missing by doracle4(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2008
what would you do if your partner finds it very hard to show you simple affections like hugs, kisses, i love u, i miss you and give you compliments?
Re: When Its Missing by jkpretty(f): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2008
Live with it or opt out, some people r just pathetic. They see those things as being weak. Its so hard for them to say sorry, i love u or show any emotions. Highest u see is their smile. My very good friend told me her sister was crying with tears of joy some days to her wedding when her hubby to be finally told her He loved her. She said that her sis thot it was never going to come. i mean those words "I love u". It was really stupid to me, infact nauseating.
Re: When Its Missing by chychy(f): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2008
I'll make him do it or better still teach him. These shows of affection cannot be underestimated.
Re: When Its Missing by uspry1(f): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2008
It shows that the partner LACK OF on the following below:

(1) affectionate
(2) communication
(3) romantic at heartfelt
(4) emotional
(5) compassionate
(6) thoughtful
(7) SERIOUSLY COMMITTED

Above characteristics are required on my importance criteria to stay in the relationship. Without those characteristics, it affects me as whole to feel neglected and heartbroken thinking either at below:

[list]
[li]he obviously does not love for me, or[/li]
[li]possibly having an affair to someone else behind my back, or[/li]
[li]does not know how to tell me straightforward breaking off the relationship.[/li]
[/list]
Re: When Its Missing by bebe2007(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2008
Na wa o! e go hard. Been there, its not easy.
Re: When Its Missing by iice(f): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2008
Doesn't bother me. . .if he says it once in a while its all good
But bombarding me every minute of the day with such. . .please its not my thing.
Re: When Its Missing by Dreloaded(f): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2008
jkpretty:

Live with it or opt out, some people r just pathetic. They see those things as being weak. Its so hard for them to say sorry, i love u or show any emotions. Highest u see is their smile. My very good friend told me her sister was crying with tears of joy some days to her wedding when her hubby to be finally told her He loved her. She said that her sis thot it was never going to come. i mean those words "I love u". It was really stupid to me, infact nauseating.

and she agreed to marry this robot?

I mean those that say iot 24/7 are obviously lying most of the time but to not have said it ever UNTIL wedding day? That's creepy
Re: When Its Missing by jkpretty(f): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
D-reloaded:

and she agreed to marry this robot?

I mean those that say iot 24/7 are obviously lying most of the time but to not have said it ever UNTIL wedding day? That's creepy

She didn't see him like a robot. She saw the whole thing like a true romance.

I shiver at the thought of it. Sick!!!

iice:

Doesn't bother me. . .if he says it once in a while its all good
But bombarding me every minute of the day with such. . .please its not my thing.

yeah, true tho, too much of something is bad, But lack of it is sickening!
Re: When Its Missing by Busta(f): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2008
d_oracle:

what would you do if your partner finds it very hard to show you simple affections like hugs, kisses, i love u, i miss you and give you compliments?

tell him how I feel . . .say it or show it once in a while won't hurt but he can't then we gats to say how goodbye cos we won't last.
I like enuff attention as it is!!
Re: When Its Missing by welli(f): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
i wonder where the romance in a relationship is if the guy can't tell his girl how he feels about her nd appreciate her.na wa ooo.i wonder how d guy asked d girl out bcus he must ve been sweet in action or talkin 4 d girl to ve agreed to ve smtin to do wit him.romace is d beauty of any relationship

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Girls Dating Married Men / Should Ya Partner Know Ya Past Affairs / What Would U Do If U Were A Guy In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.