Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) (3787 Views)

Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic / How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by samluv1: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
My wife to be is missing, Am a newbie here, cuz I heard my missing heart, visits this site frequently
Please my BEAUTY QUEEN come back to me, your the one that makes my day brighter, despite the fact that am 10 yrs older than u and people  saying that am  committing child abuse u still don’t give a dem, your intelligent, small but mighty u know how to treat a man pls am sorry for every thing, remember you made me who I am today, you made me to relinquish my bad habits like smoking, drink, chasing woman etc. have came to realized that life without u is meaningless, have told my dad about u, pls come and be my bride and forget about the past, though have hurt u so deeply, pls help me, have been in pains for a year now, pls come back for where ever u are, pls don’t forget about the good time we share, pls am on pains,  My fellow nairalannder’s pls if u know her help me to talk to her, I don’t know her user name.    cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by omega25red(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
Good luck finding her because most people dont even have a picture on nl needles to say represent themselves as who they say they are. why not check facebook or myspace that might work out better than here
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Ben13: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2010
It's a pity. . .just take your time, dude.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by samluv1: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
her frens told me that she normally visit this visit narialand, pls u guys should help me out am dying with pains
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by unban190: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
^^

have u tried swallowing ota-pia-pia (rat posion)

That should relieve you of the pains
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Ben13: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2010
lol what's her username. . . no one knows anyone facially here.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Freiburger(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
sam-luv:

My wife to be is missing, Am a newbie here, cuz I heard my missing heart, visits this site frequently
Please my BEAUTY QUEEN come back to me, your the one that makes my day brighter, despite the fact that am 10 yrs older than u and people saying that am committing child abuse u still don’t give a dem, your intelligent, small but mighty u know how to treat a man pls am sorry for every thing, remember you made me who I am today, you made me to relinquish my bad habits like smoking, drink, chasing woman etc. have came to realized that life without u is meaningless, have told my dad about u, pls come and be my bride and forget about the past, though have hurt u so deeply, pls help me, have been in pains for a year now, pls come back for where ever u are, pls don’t forget about the good time we share, pls am on pains, My fellow nairalannder’s pls if u know her help me to talk to her, I don’t know her user name. cry cry cry cry cry

Nice tales indeed. you WILL find her, and i hope and pray u do find her.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
the-amaka come o! your owner don dey find you  tongue
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by unban190: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
^^

U dey crace nor play with my amaka ooh else
u go swallow live ant this evening

shes mine already

@post
since she be chelsea fan
nor worry i go help u detect am
but maybe u shud put a price up there
so i fit bring am come ur house sharply~
wetin u even do this girl sef,
u sleep with her friend or wetin~
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by nana(f): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
LOL

Sorry man,I hope u find her soon
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by samluv1: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
unban190:

[/color]
@post
since she be chelsea fan
nor worry i go help u detect am
but maybe u shud put a price up there
so i fit bring am come your house sharply~
wetin u even do this girl sef,
u sleep with her friend or wetin~

her fren has been pestering me to date her, have tried to ignore but all to no avail unfortunately she caught me with her fren in my house and she concluded that am dating her fren, i love her so much and wants her back, she changed her number and I’ve not set my eyes on her again, i met her ex-colleagues to get more info about her, pls my BEAUTY QUEEN come back
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by omega25red(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
what were you doing with her friend when she caught you and by the way if they are asking you to date her, those that mean you actually never dated her? now i'm confused.

I told you check facebook or myspace you can actually search for her by her name on nl people use aliases so it complicates things
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by tkb417(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
are u Ghanian? cos the way u type ur english na die
"ur fren"  " i dont give a dem" lol

nyways, check one of those gurls supporting chelsea
she looks like one of them

but see the way u grabbed the babe ass
na wa o cheesy
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by unban190: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
tkb417:

are u Ghanian? cos the way u type your english na die
"your fren"  " i dont give a dem" lol

nyways, check one of those gurls supporting chelsea
she looks like one of them

but see the way u grabbed the babe backside
na wa o cheesy

omo this guy sam go don CHUCK tire
see the way him grab the babe NYASH
maybe whitelexi don dey toast this babe die now for ages
not knowing that sam dey grab NYASH anyhow
anyway is her name BEAUTY QUEEN,
on 2nd tot ask her friends 2 use levels 2 ask her directly whats her username
get it and leave the rest 2 us,i personally would get her back 4 u if shes here
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by sweetpie23: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2010
this is sad.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
ten years older, smoking ,drinking, womanizing?

wow- na wa for you.

the ten years difference is even manageable if you didnt combine all that other stuff with it.

even a man shortage no fit cover all that nah, unless the woman also has her own boyfriends on the side and can down a five pint as fast as the next person.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2010
and to top it all, you dated her friend?

wonderful
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by nana(f): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2010
;d
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Anderso(m): 2:05am On Feb 04, 2010
@poster

See as u and ur missing chic do face lyk sign board.mak i tel u one secret,dat girl no run because of all dose tin wey u dey do o,na ur face make d girl find he square root.as tins be naw,dat girl doesnt want to be found by u.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 04, 2010
Anderso:

@poster

See as u and your missing chic do face lyk sign board.mak i tel u one secret,dat girl no run because of all dose tin wey u dey do o,na your face make d girl find he square root.as tins be naw,dat girl doesnt want to be found by u.

"Dies literally" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by OgidiBoy(m): 2:23am On Feb 04, 2010
@ poster,

I spoke to her yesterday on YIM, she is still very upset with you for what you did after promising you'll never do it again.

Give her some time and space and hopefully she'll forgive you.

And by the way she didn't appreciate you posting her pic on a public forum being that she's a very private person.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by spoilt(f): 2:31am On Feb 04, 2010
I only clicked on this thread because I thought she was really missing. As in snatched off the streets by a psycho and held in a basement somewhere against her will. So she left you? Waka to you for wasting my time. grin
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by spoilt(f): 2:32am On Feb 04, 2010
and yeah you're too old for her. . . . . . .
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by OgidiBoy(m): 2:37am On Feb 04, 2010
spoilt:

I only clicked on this thread because I thought she was really missing. As in snatched off the streets by a psycho and held in a basement somewhere against her will. So she left you? Waka to you for wasting my time. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked na fight ?
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by puskin: 2:39am On Feb 04, 2010
*****tapping my babe in bed*******
Come and start going oh!!!! Your boyfriend don dey find U. . . . .
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by spoilt(f): 2:39am On Feb 04, 2010
Lol. She wasnt in the basement afterall!
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by OgidiBoy(m): 2:45am On Feb 04, 2010
puskin:

*****tapping my babe in bed*******
Come and start going oh!!!! Your boyfriend don dey find U. . . . .

What did you do that innocent 16 year old girl cry cry
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by ssumpta(f): 3:40am On Feb 04, 2010
Some pple sef.
Anderso:

@poster

See as u and your missing chic do face lyk sign board.mak i tel u one secret,dat girl no run because of all dose tin wey u dey do o,na your face make d girl find he square root.as tins be naw,dat girl doesnt want to be found by u.
ha ha ha
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by sexyLeamon(f): 3:43am On Feb 04, 2010
ROFLMAO who told you she's missing? from your description she obviously have left you. lipsrsealed
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by ikamefa(f): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2010
hahahaha

awon gbomo-gbomo don carry yah gal @ topic?

her user-name  is  :runawaybride

her usually joint is the dating and meet up section of he romance board

you can also find her on the sports board that's where all the alpha- males on NL hang out

or the web threads  grin grin grin grin (for the web-heads) grin

she is trying to catch a big " fish"  wink replacing you is a priority  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2010
you are not serious, if she's really missing you will be contacting the
police not nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Women Are Not Submissive. / T.a Orji Son Dead / My Fi-an-ce'e???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.