Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) (53274 Views)

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Can science prove or disprove the existence of God
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I remember you. You are also great. I love to learn from you too. There is so much mysteries in the multiverses that warrant continuous researches.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Well, I guess we all have to come together and research. There are other 'beings' other than humans in the Universe. But any intelligence higher than man, is always where the God-Factor come into play. You see people saying 'God told me' and you dont have to blame them. They lack words to describe what they saw, hear, communed with, dreampt of, visualized, encountered ... cos its an intelligence higher than man's

I never said we are the only beings in the Universe, What am saying is that -->There are no Aliens, It might not make much sense to you now.....but belive me i Know exactly what am saying
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg: Can science prove or disprove the existence of God
Science doesnt boast. Science is factual. The Question I will ask is, if science tells you the truth, will you accept ?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

I never said we are the only beings in the Universe, What am saying is that -->There are no Aliens, It might not make much sense to you now.....but belive me i Know exactly what am saying
It depends on your definition of aliens, or even of UFO. If that definition means, Beings, not of human body design and morphology visiting this planet. Yes, they exist and they even have landmarks here on Earth. Do not make conclusion, so we dont confuse others. I advise, you research more, give or take a year and daily research.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nuezha(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
light year;
A unit of astronomical distance equivalent to the distance that light travels in one year, which is 9.4607 × 10000000000000km

So when you embark on the journey, your 10,000th generation won't make it there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Science doesnt boast. Science is factual. The Question I will ask is, if science tells you the truth, will you accept ?

I will not accept because because there are always flaws in science

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

dude, this analogy is not possible?
Their is no aliens, their is not only us...
Maybe you should define the word alien.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beast, another of fishes, and another of birds...There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another..there is the glory of the sun, and another of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another in glory....Seek him that maketh the seven stars and orion
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg:

I will not accept because because there are always flaws in science
Then seek your answers outside the scope of science. Religion should be okay for you, but if religion fails to answer, you could proceed to mysticism.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
Reyginus: dude, this analogy is not possible?
He needs sometime to sort himself out. We all went through that phase. Most people get to know the truth, on their dying bed. When they see the 'bright light'...LOL
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
That is krypton...super man's homeplanet,,,,praaahhh!!,organised fiction,,,y NASA no lament on am...b wise.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by kaodili(f): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
queensmith: i am sure once upon a time the moon was also made of cheese.

Lmao.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Skybancs: http://www.wcarev.com/?rome1234
Guy, this your signature nawao. I am yet to see a man who knows how to make much money per week come and tell the world how he does it. I believe every entrepreneur hides his trade secret. My question is; Are you a fraudster trying to lure innocent Nairalanders? LOL (Just joking)
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Reyginus: dude, this analogy is not possible?
[size=18pt]Aliens mean Stranger or outsider ----> imma try to xplain this shit, There are two worlds existing within Planet earth

1) The world of Human (me and you) that Live on the surface

2) The world of the ariannis(UFO,aliens) That Live inside the earth

The earth and all other Planets are Hollow, This is common Knowledge with Nasa and other top secret Us officials...but the general populace of the world are made to belive there is but iron and nickel beneath us...you can access the inner earth from the south and north poles....Many people have gone inside the earth and have met with this Race of beings...those Flying saucers are called Fluggeards...Read about Admiral Bryd 1947..or read books like the 'Smoky God'[/size]
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Ofcourse you are. Not everyone wants to go beyond first degree, but those who chose to. Its exciting!
exciting? Did you just say that? And what if it is kicking against your religious morals?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by kaodili(f): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
ifeness:

God is not so great as some people thought.

*smh* blasphemy at its peak.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Emperiorceasar(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
bid4rich: They have discovered it, they should enter now or cant they?
Hey Nigerians,lets go treasure-hunting.I am preparing a superfast space-ship that moves faster than time.I need professional diggers and loaders.pls apply with-in.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: exciting? Did you just say that? And what if it is kicking against your religious morals?
If your mission is to hold onto religion as a dogma, then its best to stay on course, but if there is any desire to know the truth based on facts evidenced by science and personal experiences, then you have to loosen your grip on religion and keep an open mind. After all, if you were born in Russia, I am very sure you will not have been a Muslim or Christian. (No offense intended)
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by peterowode: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy: we've got to visit here with our AK47's,
190 are u joining us on this particular one

remember to write your will before traveling as you would never return back to earth, the planet have a room temperature of 3900 degrees fehrenheit
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: He needs sometime to sort himself out. We all went through that phase. Most people get to know the truth, on their dying bed. When they see the 'bright light'...LOL
[size=18pt]And am not confused....you guys jst need to seek Hidden knowledge thatz all,and its a Shame nobody here has a clue on What am saying..SMH[/size]

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by kaodili(f): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
*dhtml:

Try replicating blood group o negative and lets see how it goes. . . .
grin
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
wiegraf: Is this confirmed

SCIENCE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

I don't get it. Did science create it?

And for those talking about riches. It only shows the vanity and foolishness of man. If you lived in such a planet, the diamond would be worthless like sand. Diamond in itself is worthless. The value is simply what men and the laws of demand and supply places on it! Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: UFO is propaganda to those who are convinced it is. I know its not. I know exactly what you mean. Area 51 was used to develop nuclear bombs, I am all for that and over that. The design to build those stealth jets and the entire design came from Alien Spaceship. Make no mistakes, we are not alone in the universe.
You still didn't touch the 2nd part of my argument on the 'ionization of earthly materials' if used for such expirement.
About extraterrestrial beings (aliens), I believe in their existence (am a science guy). Teleportation still remains the ONLY possible path to the exploration of the 'diamond planet' and this seems unlikely at the moment.
Finally, I think most of your assertions are more based on work-table theories rather than field results. Your quotations are more inclined to unproven theories.
Science, as I was thought, is built on facts rather than assumptions. That's the difference between science, religion and philosophy.
So lets be more factful.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:
[size=18pt]Aliens mean Stranger or outsider ----> imma try to xplain this shit, There are two worlds existing within Planet earth

1) The world of Human (me and you) that Live on the surface

2) The world of the ariannis(UFO,aliens) That Live inside the earth

The earth and all other Planets are Hollow, This is common Knowledge with Nasa and other top secret Us officials...but the general populace of the world are made to belive there is but iron and nickel beneath us...you can access the inner earth from the south and north poles....Many people have gone inside the earth and have met with this Race of beings...those Flying saucers are called Fluggeards...Read about Admiral Bryd 1947..or read books like the 'Smoky God'[/size]
Nice one.
But you are pouring more water in the basket.
My point is, if you admit that not only us exist, and also admit that their are no aliens, you are contradicting yourself.
For us to exist 'alone', the aliens must be non-existent, for us not to(like u said), aliens are in existence.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
This post appeared twice.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

I now understand perfectly what you are saying. And i completely agree with you all the way.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Science doesnt boast. Science is factual. The Question I will ask is, if science tells you the truth, will you accept ?

If science knew the truth, it will stop being discovery and the world would be a perfect place. Science is grossly overated!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by worldbest(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: No one goes there mam. Its rotating and revolving too fast. Remember its 2 times the diameter of Earth so 18hrs revolution cant be handled, even her size will generate 2 times earth's gravity. Its a deadly combo.

Dude, i like your thinking. Only a super fast space machine could do that.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by FelixL(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc: .those Flying saucers are called Fluggeards...[/size]
Ah yes, sure, but pls dont mind me correcting your spelling. It is 'Fluggeraete', german word for flight devices.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
donigspain:
You still didn't touch the 2nd part of my argument on the 'ionization of earthly materials' if used for such expirement.
About extraterrestrial beings (aliens), I believe in their existence (am a science guy). Teleportation still remains the ONLY possible path to the exploration of the 'diamond planet' and this seems unlikely at the moment.
Finally, I think most of your assertions are more based on work-table theories rather than field results. Your quotations are more inclined to unproven theories.
Science, as I was thought, is built on facts rather than assumptions. That's the difference between science, religion and philosophy.
So lets be more factful.
Can you rephrase on what you term ionization of earthly materials and on what concept. I will do my best to take care of it. Teleportation is not a workable theory, cos it lacks any empirical module, but i will research more on it. I can assure you, that we can land a spaceship on that Diamond Planet, not just using a light speed machine which will take us 40 light years but advancing on nuclear fuel and using 'revolving' saucer module. By advancing from regular spaceship design to saucer-shaped module and having it revolve while on parabolic projectile, the speed will be multiples of 100 than the regular. Listen, my interest in space exploration is not limited to teleportation of diamond or anything of sort. I am interested in Intergalactic Travels and the facts, figures and formula are derivable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.