Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun (12736 Views)

Borno Vigilance Group Kills 17 Boko Haram Fighters / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by Callotti: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2012
Policewoman: Idio.t. The Chief Alhaji that sanctioned their killing is a muslim.

Okoro monkey. . . stick with the thread.
Or shave your azze-hole, so your brain can breathe some. kiss
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by raycomray: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

So, how many were abducted and released?
Praise Allah for courageous Muslims as usual.
Christians can only be the kidnappers! grin

ALUU group of cowards ARE CHRISTIANS!
No surprises there! kiss

Recently, I have completely giving up on making contributions on Nairaland. Initialy when I tumbled on Nairaland, I felt it could be a platform for genuine Social Engineering-not just a forum where some irresponsible, uneducated, untrained ,untamed fellows come to make comments. Nigeria remains our own and our youths must embrace the social media as tool for social transformation.

I do suggest to Seun to consider opening another forum or platform that will only accommodate radical minds and people who can make reasonable contributions for social change.
Oluwaseun Osewa, God has placed in your hands a business opportunity to make money, but posterity will never forgive you if this wonderful opportunity cannot be exploited for the massive reawakening our country deserves. This is my humble opinion.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by GARRIx7(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2012
raycomray:

Recently, I have completely giving up on making contributions on Nairaland. Initialy when I tumbled on Nairaland, I felt it could be a platform for genuine Social Engineering-not just a forum where some irresponsible, uneducated, untrained ,untamed fellows come to make comments. Nigeria remains our own and our youths must embrace the social media as tool for social transformation.

I do suggest to Seun to consider opening another forum or platform that will only accommodate radical minds and people who can make reasonable contributions for social change.
Oluwaseun Osewa, God has placed in your hands a business opportunity to make money, but posterity will never forgive you if this wonderful opportunity cannot be exploited for the massive reawakening our country deserves. This is my humble opinion.
999999999999999999999999 likes

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by fapcrook(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2012
denzel2009: we organize prayer session for everything in this country.
. Abi o, u notice that too. And we put everything in God's hand. Naija for ever
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by GARRIx7(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2012
@raycomray:
Nairaland is another name for Hypocrisy ‎​Άnd double-standards. You are banned for saying GARRI, but are allowed to insult people, their parents, their tribes ‎​Άnd race...

If you want a forum for social re-engineering ‎​Άnd youth re-orientation, Nairaland aint it Bro. Promotion of Ethnic Bigotry is a Nairaland's mission

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by onatisi(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2012
raycomray:

you have a vital point,but u shouldnt take calloti serious ,he is a very dumb guy maybe just 18yrs old that was given a bb as a birthday gift,he isnt intelligent at all and all his contributions to a topic are always off the point.dont let him dampen ur spirit.he is known for his stupidity ,u can verify by reading all his past posts.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by revomind(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2012
Policewoman: Idio.t. The Chief Alhaji that sanctioned their killing is a muslim.

So its okay for christians to kill as long as its an Alhaji that sanctioned the killing?

See logic.
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by Callotti: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2012
raycomray:

Sooooo. . . whissssh wan kam konsain me with this ya 'lamentations of Seun'? undecided
You for kukuma lament in peace without reassshing my side ke.
Haba!!!
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by passionate88: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

Yeah. . .yeah. . .yeah!
Like the ALUU abominables.
I did not see one single Muslim terrorist there o, . . . . .only CHRISTIAN SAVAGES! kiss
bt their leader na muslim na.. Na alhaji sef 2 tell u say him na highly ranked killer... Him dn infect d minds of aluu youths to think like muhammad.. That bastard.
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by KINGwax(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2012
4bobo: what is the different between this and aluu killings, since it was now illegal group responsible for the death of people (aluu 4 & the kidnappers). Iam not supporting kidnaping, but things will always amaze me in the country when the it involved so called big politician.
they are praising vigilante now but what about if the woman was killed in the process, then, that's when they will recognise that it is an illegal security operatives and they will start investigation to try them in court.
just wandering sha.
vigilante group in Ogun State, as far as i knw are not illegal. They are registered. Infact, u can join them and get some salary monthly, including the ones the communtity will pay every month. If u care to knw, the state government supported them even with patrol trucks and all dt.
They even work to the extent of arresting improper dressings. They work with the law enforcement authorities, they don't take law into their hands if they make arrests. There are rules laid down for them by the state authorities. I've been arrested a couple of times. Even dt's like 3yrs ago. You will only be detained till d next day, u might be punished by making u carry heavy objects as punishment. The next day, you'll be investigated. If found guilty, paraded. But never stripped naked and handed over to the police. U might be flogged sha o but not to the extent of drawing bloods from your body. If you're from d community, you'll be warned but yet detained dt night and verification made by askin u to take them to few people who knew u from d community. As far as i'm concerned, i'm talkin of what i knw within abeokuta and it's environs.
Yoruba people are not barbarians. Hate it or love it, we are as civil as we can be in every way.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by onatisi(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2012
KINGwax: vigilante group in Ogun State, as far as i knw are not illegal. They are registered. Infact, u can join them and get some salary monthly, including the ones the communtity will pay every month. If u care to knw, the state government supported them even with patrol trucks and all dt.
They even work to the extent of arresting improper dressings. They work with the law enforcement authorities, they don't take law into their hands if they make arrests. There are rules laid down for them by the state authorities. As far as i'm concerned, i'm talkin of what i knw within abeokuta and it's environs.
Yoruba people are not barbarians. Hate it or love it, we are as civil as we can be in every way.
Thank you
no point arguing with ppl or anyone about this,they know that is why many ibos and hausas keep coming to the west to settle down.the ibos consider lagos as new york and when they are told they are going to lagos they start jubilating in their village.hausas cant do without the west so if someone is trying to show his or her ignoranceor stupity by labelling yorubas as barbarians i dont even answer the person

2 Likes

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by DuduNegro: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2012
GARRI (x7):
@raycomray:
Nairaland is another name for Hypocrisy ‎​Άnd double-standards. You are banned for saying GARRI, but are allowed to insult people, their parents, their tribes ‎​Άnd race...

If you want a forum for social re-engineering ‎​Άnd youth re-orientation, Nairaland aint it Bro. Promotion of Ethnic Bigotry is a Nairaland's mission

Ive been here a little close to or over four years already, I have not encountered any act of bigotry or tribalism here yet. Una like to make noise about nothing. Anyway, ray, make you no bring that pdp radicalism come here o...go find somewhere else to do radicalism. Tell Seun to create a radical corner for you and your pdp goons.
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by Callotti: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2012
passionate88: bt their leader na muslim na.. Na alhaji sef 2 tell u say him na highly ranked killer... Him dn infect d minds of aluu youths to think like muhammad.. That bastard.

Where did you get your own version?
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by KINGwax(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

Where did you get your own version?
were u watchin the back of your tv during the news?
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by Woleleye(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

No surprises there! kiss
Why is it that people attach everything to religion. Please stop this and let us see ourselves as brothers and sisters. Even if there are differences, we all believe in one God. In Yorubaland, Muslims and Christians are found in the same family. Stop fuelling religious crisis.
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by mu2sa2: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2012
u
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by logo77: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2012
i
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by cindylonelyone: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2012
OHHH I HEARD THE KIDNAPPERS REALLY PLAYED WITH THE WOMAN TOTO... SEE THE PICTURE

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by mu2sa2: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2012
Let's get this clear: In our law u can only be guilty of an offence if u committed it directly or abetted it or conspired in its commission. Aluu incident is terrible, but no matter the emotions generated only d people who hav a hand in the ugly killings can be held liable in law - religion is not an issue here. Christians, muslims, animists, agnostics, pagans, uncommitted etc who participated in the killing are all liable without exception. Alhaji Walewa may or may not be guilty depending on whether he ordered the killings or paticipated in beating the deceased. There's no sentiment in law; so, if his only "offence" was that he could hav stopped the killers but did not, then he cannot be held liable for d killings. The same thing applies to all d residents of Aluu. Even on the video many of the people did not take part in the bestial beatings but only watched and filmed the gory sight. U cant ascribe guilt to a person when ur only evidence is that he was at the scene of crime. Not all morally reprehensible acts are legal wrongs. One thing this incident proves again is that many people only pay lip service to the teachings of their religion - north, west, south, east its all d same thing.
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by sunnyp1(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2012
Story after them don go pay for her release. cool
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by jadakiss213(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

Yeah. . .yeah. . .yeah!
Like the ALUU abominables.
I did not see one single Muslim terrorist there o, . . . . .only CHRISTIAN SAVAGES! kiss
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by Ganys: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

No surprises there! kiss
Thank You Jaree My brother. Im sure the Kidnaper wanted to Pay their Tithe at Jesus Bank Road called Church along Lagos Ibadan Express Way...Im sure some of them are DECON gringringringrin
Chei, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Tb Josua Don suffer!!!!
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by jadakiss213(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2012
Ganys:
Thank You Jaree My brother. Im sure the Kidnaper wanted to Pay their Tithe at Jesus Bank Road called Church along Lagos Ibadan Express Way...Im sure some of them are DECON gringringringrin
MUMU
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by passionate88: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Tell Seun to create a radical corner for you and your pdp goons.
what abt acn corner?...
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by passionate88: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2012
KINGwax: were u watchin the back of your tv during the news?
him no dey watch news na.. Infant... Na them say them say him b... Mayb islam dn dis-islam d alhaji walewa
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by passionate88: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2012
Ganys:
hmmm.. No wonder sheikh inyass get beard like ewu, peadophilic sets of people.. Izalla mumu
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by Lero15(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

No surprises there! kiss
here we go again...ok letz play:aluu killed four,boko haram killed hundreds...(Allah)
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by alex406(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2012
kudos to these guys. Hope they continue keeping our hopes alive with their good efforts.
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by ziccoit: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2012
4bobo: what is the different between this and aluu killings, since it was now illegal group responsible for the death of people (aluu 4 & the kidnappers). Iam not supporting kidnaping, but things will always amaze me in the country when the it involved so called big politician.
they are praising vigilante now but what about if the woman was killed in the process, then, that's when they will recognise that it is an illegal security operatives and they will start investigation to try them in court.
just wandering sha.

Did u read the post at all Mr Man? We are talking of people engaging one another in gun battle here remember. Was this a case of killing the unarmed arrested criminals? Would you be happy if the kidnappers ended up killing 3 men of vigilante group?

Come. The ones arrested were handed over to the police. They were not assassinated the way you wanted us to believe here.
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by abouzaid: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2012
If this kidnap was in d east, this yoruba ppl would have turned it into a tribal bash, now it among them and nobody is bashing them. There is hardly any week that u don't read about a bank robbery in the yorubaland involving dozens of armed robbers. Any way i congratulate d vigilant group and wish them many more successes. The speaker should pay them a few millions as encouragement.
Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by ziccoit: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2012
^^^^^ and we all knows who and whose name ends up making up a gang of arm robbers in Yoruba land cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun by abouzaid: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2012
^meaning?, do u want me to start diging up names? Today is sunday so lets be friends ok? Happy sunday 2 u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mini-bus Driver Returns N380,000 Cheque And N49 000 Cash To Owner / Disturbing: Imam Accuses CAN Of Tarnishing Buhari’s Image, Brewing Insecurity / Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.