Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Chevron Skill Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Skill Test Format (1296 Views)

Consolidated Breweries Plc Now Calling For A Skill Test / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Skill Test Format by Obamaroxy: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

How are you doing today?, i would like to request that if any of you have the skill test format for chevron or has an idea of what the chevron skill test format for planing analyst is all about please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Chevron Skill Test Format by ineshed: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2008
hi group,

i waz invited by chevron 4 planning analyst skill test 2day

the test message sent does not include the date.

does any one ve an idea of the date of the test?

(ve checked my mail 4 details as was instructed bt no details)

Shadrach
Re: Chevron Skill Test Format by Obamaroxy: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hi shadrack,

Well i did recieve a text message like the one you recieved today and later got another saying that the skill test date will be communicated later.

Do you have an idea of what the skill test entails? Please share your ideas.

Obama
Re: Chevron Skill Test Format by nwajay(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2008
yes i also receive the text and was later informed to ignore the initial text and that i will be communicated the new skills test date.

(1) (Reply)

....... / Bankpbh Calls For Aptitude Test On 02/08/08 / Elite Technology Now Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.