Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Truth About Girls Dating Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Girls Dating Married Men (896 Views)

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Young Girls Dating Married Men / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Girls Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
This is a msg to young girls dating married men.

If i may ask, wht do they gain from that?, oppsss!! MONEY
Fine everybody likes money but remember that those unmarried guys that are not yet rich will someday become, and when u marry, never you complain about your husband chasing other girls cos u did the same to some other people. grin grin grin grin

Wht goes aroung, comes around, wht do u think?
Re: Truth About Girls Dating Married Men by almondjoy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
colly227:

This is a msg to young girls dating married men.

If i may ask, wht do they gain from that?, oppsss!! MONEY
Fine everybody likes money but remember that those unmarried guys that are not yet rich will someday become, and when u marry, never you complain about your husband chasing other girls because u did the same to some other people. grin grin grin grin

Wht goes aroung, comes around, wht do u think?

What is the problem this morning? shocked  All these topics about woman and married men.  What goes around, comes around.  And has been the case for ages?  Man-woman relationships is a recycling business.

Any man that ventures out of his matrimonial home, becomes "public" property please--and vice versa for women.  Don't flatter yourselves! Same goes for my husband! cool Everyone is free to try her luck if he approaches. Not really my concern. May the best woman win! kiss

If you respect yourselves, and stay with your wives, no single girl will bother you.  If you let down your pants, then please do not complain.  You have become a polygamist and that is not a crime in Africa or anywhere in the world.  Maybe bigamy is.  No one ever went to jail for having multiple partners or having extramarital affairs.  So, to each his or her own.  Just be ready to deal with the consequences period!

Adultery?  That is between you and your God! kiss
Re: Truth About Girls Dating Married Men by GEW: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
what are they supposed to do?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here / I Saved His Life At Three / *definition Of Kiss According To Different Prof.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.