Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell (1127 Views)

What Makes A Real Man In Islam / / Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
You people are being happy simply because gunmen killed 20 worshippers in a mosque but fail to understand that WHOEVER KILL A MUSLIM INTENTIONALY IF NOT FOR JUST CAUSE WILL PERISH IN HELL. IF U KILL AN ORDINARY MAN INTENTIONALY , YOUR SIN WILL BE AS IF U KILLED THE WHOLE OF MANKIND. I PITY THOSE WHO KILLED THOSE MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY CAN ONLY ESCAPE THE WRATH OF ALLAH IF THOSE KILLED ARE HYPOCRITE And not true muslim
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
...if any one slew a
person - unless it be for
murder or for spreading
mischief in the land - it
would be as if he slew
the whole people: and
if any one saved a life, it
would be as if he saved
the life of the whole
people... (Noble Quran
5:32)"

Those who invoke not,
with God, any other
god, nor slay such life
as God has made
sacred except for just
cause, nor commit
fornication; - and any
that does this (not only)
meets punishment.
(But) the Penalty on the
Day Of Judgement will
be doubled To him,
and he will dwell
Therein in ignominy.
(The Noble Quran,
25:68-69) "
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by ParisLove1: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Your threat would have been taken seriously if only your god was original in his books
oluface: ...if any one slew a
person - unless it be for
murder or for spreading
mischief in the land - it
would be as if he slew
the whole people: and
if any one saved a life, it
would be as if he saved
the life of the whole
people... (Noble Quran
5:32)"
"Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world." Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5; Babylonian Talmud Tractate Sanhedrin 37a shocked shocked shocked

Talk about copyrights infringement!!! angry

Anyway R.I.P to the dead.

Still don't know the essence of this threat. You should direct your anger to your fellow bokoharam brothers. This looks like sunni-shia matter. Don't involve Christians in this your family matter. This is a “family dispute” that you people should resolve by your usual favorite method —brute force.
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Paris_Love: Your threat would have been taken seriously if only your god was original in his books "Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world." Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5; Babylonian Talmud Tractate Sanhedrin 37a shocked shocked shocked

Talk about copyrights infringement!!! angry

Anyway R.I.P to the dead.

Still don't know the essence of this threat. You should direct your anger to your fellow bokoharam brothers. This looks like sunni-shia matter. Don't involve Christians in this your family matter. This is a “family dispute” that you people should resolve by your usual favorite method —brute force.
well Allah knws best
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by ParisLove1: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
oluface: well Allah knws best
You bet

Shalom
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by OmoAlata(f): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
oluface: You people

Which people
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by Sweetnecta: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
So Paris love will teach Allah Revelation, while Allah is The One WHO REVEALS True Revelations; The Tract/Scroll/Pamphlet of Ibrahima, Musa, Taurah of Musa, The Zabur of Daud, The Injil of Isa bin Maryam [as jami'a], and of course The Quran where we learned all these.

Is it difficult for the mind of people to know that Allah mention Musa defeating in The Taurah and extensively we have the same story including the recovery of the body of lifeless Pharaoh and why the body was made recoverable?

God says He is One in OT. Jesus repeated the same thing in what believe to be remnant of truth still in NT. Did Jesus copied this verse from who God revealed it first or at least from Moses?

Obviously not. God revealed the same Truth to all prophets [as], so it will not be a copycat[ing] when Jesus repeated the Truth that will be The Truth, always. Should it be then difficult for mr. saint paris' mind to know God reveals the same Truth to Muhammad [sa] and tells him to correct the wrong that people have put in the previous revelations, claiming it to be the truth.

If Muhammad [sa] didnt receive revelation about the status of Mary as the best woman, there is no way to have made that statement because if he were a copycat, that information is not in NT, instead she was derided to mean less than what she was, even made to be ordinary woman without any special status even though the christians have the product of her womb to be their object of worship.

If Muhammad [sa] did not receive revelation about the fallacy of trinity he would not have said "desist fro saying so" that God Almighty is One God, without a child, parent[s], etc. Muhammad [sa] would have copied the good and the not good from your Bibles if he were a copycat.

Allah is The Creator of us and He is the Creator of what we "create".
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by ParisLove2(f): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Lol sweet you're one funny guy!

So those who you muslims say has 'gone astray' still has the truth after all!

Well here's the kicker 1a. (Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5; Babylonian Talmud Tractate Sanhedrin 37a) its a rabbinic commentary and not a revelation.

How is it that a Rabbi's comments on the Biblical text, the muses of a mere human become the Qur'anic holy writ, and attributed to God? Did Allah learn something from the Rabbi, or was it Muhammad or a later author who learned this admonition from this Rabbi's writings?

And i don't know where you got the silly idea I've to say that Mary was derided in the bible and Muhammad seem to elevate her! Yet he didn't mention his mother once let alone naming a surah after her. Charity they say begins at home.

And as for trinity, your Allah got the whole concept horribly wrong! For Muhammad not agreeinng with it he had to distort the jewish and Christian sources calling them 'gone astray' to sell his new religion to his gullible followers. or Maybe there was no rabbi's commentary to copy from? tongue

Shalom!
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by Stalwert: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
^^

for one who does hachet jobs for atheist, we really wonder how you feel, read your god shouting my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me? instead you were suppose to have read my self my self how have thou forsaken me? as for trinity frosbel ven believes it is wrong and pagan why don't you go convince him on what the concept is? tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by ParisLove2(f): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by Stalwert: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
^^^^^

grin grin grin grin knew that would hurt

Re: He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell by ParisLove2(f): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2012
Why the depressed look? embarassed embarassed embarassed

I whipped you badly? tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam / Islam: ''The Religion Of Peace''Indeed!!!(A Must Read) / Algerians Eat Lunch In Ramadan Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.