Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant (3694 Views)

10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex / Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Muslims If You Told A Christian This They Will Laugh At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by F00028: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
italo:
Which are the "Torah and the Gospel which ARE WITH THEM (Jews and Christians)" in Mohammed's time? Is it not the same Gospels according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John? If not, show me the Gospel Mohammed is talking about. Let us read it together.

What Scripture was in the possession of the Jews at the time of Mohammed?

part of the problem is when the Qur'an says "scripture" your mind only pictures a leather bound book with 66 - 73 books inside. it doesn't mean that.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
F00028:

part of the problem is when the Qur'an says "scripture" your mind only pictures a leather bound book with 66 - 73 books inside. it doesn't mean that.

Then, what does it mean?
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
ghazzal:
"Those who follow the Messenger (Mohammed), the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (WHICH ARE) with them" (7:157 MP). - is "muhammed" in the bible now? the logical truth is that at the time of revelation, it was in the bible then(what edition was availabe then) or some peole had the original version.
you simply have much logical reasoning to do if you believe in the Quran verse you quote.

Since some people according to you (mohammed inclusive) had the original copy of the bible that predicted mohammed's coming how and why did he lose such a precious book that will safe the world from constant in fighting. One would have thought such a precious book will be kept safe at all cost but i know you do not have any direct answer neither will you be able to give one. Several histories have been preserved since time immemorial. The Torah is still in existence and predated mohammed several other books to capture the times are still in existence. The teachings of the apostles are still in existence YET that precious part of the bible which predicts the coming of mohammed was torn off/hidden/erased COMPLETELY from these two books.

Or was it strictly by revelation that mohammed got to know he is in the Torah and Gospel?
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Sweetnecta: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
@Reyginus:
by Reyginus(m): 8:24am On Oct 16
Isnt this supposed to be a question and answer thread? Why is it degenerating into something else?
Logicboy calm down, tbaba, either you admit you dont know the meaning or you tell us.
Nothing less.
He gave you the correct answer, you find fault with it similar to if I go to your village and i say to them that what they mean when they speak their language is wrong. All of us are Ruuhullah because the Ruuh tat Allah allow to make us human instead of dust, egg/sperm is created being Human ruuh/ which is Naf

More than half of the questions raised have not been answered.
Hahahaha.
before you haha to much, read the topic. it says 2 people, until you all came out of your burrows/underground hole/bunkers like locust. Now its my turn to ha.

I dont know if the Op thinks people here are gullible.
I have questions to ask, but let's wait and see what he make of the already asked ones.
pass your questions to your comrades. haha.

@Busybee24:
by busybee24: 8:34am On Oct 16
Ok so the prophet married a girl at six but waited till she was nine to consumate the marriage. Roughly speaking he should have been in his fifties by then... how on earth is that justified?
Here is the justifications; it is not clear that Aisha [ra] is 6 and or 9 but may have been 16 and or 19 minimum. But then let just take your 6 and 9 and pay attention that she was a willing wife who participated in formulating her marriage contract, knowing fully what she wants, what she was getting to be and was happy with all that she got in the contract. A wife is not forbidden to have wifely relationship with. Adam was old enough to become a husband from the moment he became a living human male. He waiting around alone and became lonely because God has put in him that feeling. Eve was created and ready to be a wife from the moment she was alive. She walked up to Adam and let him know that she was his mate. Both of them were ready to be husband and wife from day 1 of their being created. Let just say from your view point, Aisha had to wait for 6 years to be ready while Eve was ready from day 1. At least both couples were married, Eve to Adam [as], Aisha [ra] to Muhammad [sa].

In the case of Mary and the male holy ghost there was no marriage and Mary was a young girl who was finishing her first menstrual period. Holy Ghost got her pregnant. How old is Mary and how young was holy ghost when they produced Jesus? Christians need to pay attention. If Yahweh made Mary old enough to take Holy Ghost, then Allah created Aisha [ra] to be legal wife to the Messenger [as]

Why is it that when there any atrocious activities that occur you never hear alot of muslim scholars, imams , leaders or so on speak out with a united voice against such crimes?
we should blame them for having lukewarm attitude where they are expected to be the leading force for goodness.

islam is by far the most restrictive when it comes to women rights so how can they claim a handle on giving women the most rights?
in Islam what a man can do, women can do. I said in Islam, I did not say in the so called Muslim community where they practice their own Islam and not the 100% Islam. wife does not have to bear husband's name, even cook for him as long as she care for the children, while husband goes out to make money for the family. there is no glass ceiling, so much so that in Islam wife can initiate divorce. From your view, i guess islam needed to make women wear pants and do exactly or more than men, while she is the one that will carry pregnancy to term.

the constant need to fight for your God.. surely if he is God he cant be powerless .
this was my argument as i read the killing of disbelievers and their animals in the OT, and as I read about the hanging of the man God in NT.

or even more baffling is the constant mayhem over the prophet.. why the perpetual rush to violence... is islam the only religion that has been mocked?
you see, i can not make your mama joke about another man's mama without him saying he is not happy if he loves his mother. The same man can make your mama joke about his mother and laugh it off. I know how I love my mama. A person who says anything about her may see my anger come out. But I love Muhammad [sa] more than I love my beloved mother. I hope my mother understands that and love Muhammad [sa] more than she loves me otherwise i will be disappointed. Imagine the same feeling that is amplified 1.5 Billions times? And you have a non muslim saying now this is the man he wishes to lampoon and lie against? You can offer such a fella candies. I will not offer him any candy.

is sharia law an adequate system in this present day and age
what has change in man that makes sharia in appropriate on him now? Has he developed 2 heads and 7 tongues or some super physicality that the people of past time didnt? Sharia deals wth the morality of man now as it did with it in the time of the Prophet [sa]. Adultery is bad now as it was bad then, you just have to have a shameless spouse who sleeps around before you know that Sharia is here to protect you, its your friend like the cop on the beat.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by F00028: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Then, what does it mean?

idle curiosity, logicboy?

it means unadulterated revelation be it a verse, chapter, half a chapter or, of course, a whole book.

the bible today, after centuries of tampering- additions and ommissions cannot be considered, as a whole, scripture.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by F00028: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
@sweetneckta, are you alright?

1 Like

Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Sweetnecta: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
^^^ Yes. I am alright in this cold weather.

Are you okay in the hot because the sun has a lot of harm rays thing this time of the day.
Brains of winos get fried easily.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ Yes. I am alright in this cold weather.

Are you okay in the hot because the sun has a lot of harm rays thing time of the day.
Brains of winos get fried easily.
lolol. It is confirmed.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by seyibrown(f): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
@Sweetnecta

Four simple questions and I require four straight answers, please.

1. Are Muslim females allowed to play with dolls up to the age of 16 and 19?

2. Was Eve created as a new born baby or a woman?

3. Will you allow (have you allowed) any man to have s/e.x with your daughter at the age of 6 or 9?

4. Have you had s.e/x with any female aged between 1 month and 9 years?
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by carefulme(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:
Country not equal to race. Invalid question.

.........it's not too hard to spot the error in the above.........

.......obviously, mr logicboy doesn't consider stereotyping between people of one country and another "racism"

.........he was scared of referring to the mode of application for international scholarship in some countries as "racial" so he easily threw up the "that's between country" theory..........but he almost quickly forgot that races make up a country.......
.......but i intend to help him with this "thinking".....
.......Are you aware of the recent Serbia and England football racism saga.........
.......and all other cases of racism in country football .........BUT ALL THIS RACISM CASES ARE BETWEEN COUNTRIES?........
........Or maybe they were wrong to refer to such cases as "racial" since it was between countries and not race........

SO PLEASE GET THIS STRAIGHT
.......Not every cases can be considered "racial" unless the treatment falls beyond the limit of what is generally (or mostly) acceptable....
......a hard tackle from an opponent in a football match is not considered "racial"(of course still within the acceptable rules of football) unless done out of "he his a NIGGA"wink.....
.......an hateful speech from the fans to their opponent country's player is considered "racial".........(even though it's between countries contrary to your rule above)..."racial" because it's not within the laws of football and it was perhaps done because he wasn't from his country.......

Now see if the law of Islam concerning inter marriage is beyond "acceptability".....
.........most Yoruba mothers would prefer for the daughters Yoruba suitors (they are racist i guess)
.........Aliko DANGOTE prefers sani DANGOTE as his vice president even though he is not the MOST qualified person for the job (i may be more qualified but never granted an interview).......and.......(i assume you know these names)
...............so why don't you see the "muslim men you can marry xtian women but you women are not allowed to marry from the people of other religion" rule of Islam as usual as other ones above.........
........doesn't it still fall within what is acceptable........

The Yoruba mothers above perhaps prefers sons in-law that speak the same language as them, know the same culture as theirs and have relations that are close by..............IN THEIR INTEREST

Aliko Dangote perhaps feels more secure and confident in his business when his RELATIVE deputizes for him( Rather with some one like me and you.....Even if we graduated with better grades).............IN HIS INTEREST

And Islam IN ITS INTEREST like others wants an increase in number of adherents so prescribes that only its female adherents bring a Muslim spouses home........just like the yoruba mothers above preferr that their sons in-law be Yoruba........ACCEPTABLE isn't it

......not the enactment of a law commanding its adherents complete annihilation of people of other faith..............and that would obviously be considered as "beyond the limit"
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Sweetnecta: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
@Seyibrown:
by seyibrown(f): 3:54pm
@Sweetnecta
hey you. longest time. happy to know you're doing well.

no problem.

even beyond that. i have seen mothers playing with dolls. a wife playing with dolls.

before Eve grow to be a woman she was a rib. at birth, when she became a woman, she was ready to be a wife, from day 1. if the angels who witnessed the creations of Adam [as] and Eve were to give their opinion of how these two people have babies, they would not be able to guess the obvious, because the Complete Knowledge of the future which include human reproduction by Adam and Eve is with God. So when intercourse was the means they produced children, it would have been a surprise to the Angels who witnessed their creation, a surprise to Adam and Eve that their kind in miniature are now here.

God also produce a person without this means, about because of another surprise giving us understanding of the Unlimited Power/Ability of God. It is no surprise that Aisha [ra] could be younger or even young specifically made for the prophet [sa] so that she could the purposes that she served for believers; she narrated hadith that only spouse could know. She was a brilliant woman with a lot of information that benefits us. Marriage in Islam does not give a numerical benchmark to begin, but maturity of brain, mind, etc with physical signs as for women and men puberty must be reached.

3. Will you allow (have you allowed) any man to have s/e.x with your daughter at the age of 6 or 9?
instead of her being the jigijigi training person of the neighborhood boys, if she reached puberty at that age and was craving for marriage, seyi, i will let her go before my house become where all the neighborhood boys learn the rope about se.x

if the yorubas do it, islam does not let me have se.x with somebody who is prepubescent and who i am not married to. i know that the holy spirit got a lady older than 9 pregnant without marrying her which should constitute rap.ing or engaging i fornication.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
carefulme:

.........it's not too hard to spot the error in the above.........

.......obviously, mr logicboy doesn't consider stereotyping between people of one country and another "racism"

.........he was scared of referring to the mode of application for international scholarship in some countries as "racial" so he easily threw up the "that's between country" theory..........but he almost quickly forgot that races make up a country.......
.......but i intend to help him with this "thinking".....
.......Are you aware of the recent Serbia and England football racism saga.........
.......and all other cases of racism in country football .........BUT ALL THIS RACISM CASES ARE BETWEEN COUNTRIES?........
........Or maybe they were wrong to refer to such cases as "racial" since it was between countries and not race........

SO PLEASE GET THIS STRAIGHT
.......Not every cases can be considered "racial" unless the treatment falls beyond the limit of what is generally (or mostly) acceptable....
......a hard tackle from an opponent in a football match is not considered "racial"(of course still within the acceptable rules of football) unless done out of "he his a NIGGA"wink.....
.......an hateful speech from the fans to their opponent country's player is considered "racial".........(even though it's between countries contrary to your rule above)..."racial" because it's not within the laws of football and it was perhaps done because he wasn't from his country.......

Now see if the law of Islam concerning inter marriage is beyond "acceptability".....
.........most Yoruba mothers would prefer for the daughters Yoruba suitors (they are racist i guess)
.........Aliko DANGOTE prefers sani DANGOTE as his vice president even though he is not the MOST qualified person for the job (i may be more qualified but never granted an interview).......and.......(i assume you know these names)
...............so why don't you see the "muslim men you can marry xtian women but you women are not allowed to marry from the people of other religion" rule of Islam as usual as other ones above.........
........doesn't it still fall within what is acceptable........

The Yoruba mothers above perhaps prefers sons in-law that speak the same language as them, know the same culture as theirs and have relations that are close by..............IN THEIR INTEREST

Aliko Dangote perhaps feels more secure and confident in his business when his RELATIVE deputizes for him( Rather with some one like me and you.....Even if we graduated with better grades).............IN HIS INTEREST

And Islam IN ITS INTEREST like others wants an increase in number of adherents so prescribes that only its female adherents bring a Muslim spouses home........just like the yoruba mothers above preferr that their sons in-law be Yoruba........ACCEPTABLE isn't it

......not the enactment of a law commanding its adherents complete annihilation of people of other faith..............and that would obviously be considered as "beyond the limit"

There remains a difference between

patriotism

Xenophobia

nationalism

and

racism.

When you learn about all these, talk to me.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by carefulme(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

There remains a difference between

patriotism

Xenophobia

nationalism

and

racism.

When you learn about all these, talk to me.

Naaaa
Don't pull this up......

Answer my claims and give me YOUR OWN definition of the above............seems like your own definition is different from the usual we know
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by wiegraf: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
@logic

Semi-rant about the marriage thing...

Not really following so I may not get it, but besides what you have pointed out, there is no law that says aliko must have blood relatives as vp, or yoruba must marry yoruba (she might be ostracized, and that is still deplorable, but again no law). In sharia law it is against the law for a muslim woman to marry a non-muslim, yes? Or am I missing something?

Undoubtably the most egregious bit is forcing your will on the woman. Why, oh why in the world do you choose who she is going to spend the rest of her life with? IT IS HER LIFE, NOT YOURS. If god is pissed he should come down and complain himself, or he could wait till judgment day or something. Sure if she's ninja material and she enjoys it, let her indulge in her sheepery, no problems. If however she were born into a muslim family but doesn't care for the faith, or even devout but insists on marrying someone of a different faith, if you persecute her then YOU ARE CLEARLY VIOLATING HER RIGHTS.

We have all of these tactics to make sure their numbers never wane;

Women marrying only muslims. Men 'conquering' other faiths through marrying their women and somehow converting them. This machinated to increase their ranks, incredibly they openly admit this....
Downright psycho laws with regards to apostacy/kaffirs (aka, those with a different opinion), to make sure the population of muslims is at least maintained. Fear is instilled in kaffirs, or potential kaffirs

These next ones you can debate away, but they still stand more or else

Pray 5x a day just so you remember your place. Surely god would be fine with just once a day. (In fact considering he's omniscient, I'm not sure why he requires prayers)
Approval of warfare. Any kind of approval is enough to stain any faith based religious system. Any.Type. Kaffirs next door? Spreading their silly nonsense like having the temerity to give women equal rights, or freedom of speech? Our values are being attacked, we must protect our turf. JIHAD. Simple excuse to conquer, from there see above methods to continue to exert their will on others and abuse human rights

There are probably others, but this post wasn't supposed to be this long actually..

So despite all this they look you straight in the eye and say 'there's no compulsion in religion' ?

Is it me or am I missing here?
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by busybee24: 3:06am On Oct 18, 2012
@Busybee24: Here is the justifications; it is not clear that Aisha [ra] is 6 and or 9 but may have been 16 and or 19 minimum.
[b]
On the contrary,
Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.

But then let just take your 6 and 9 and pay attention that she was a willing wife who participated in formulating her marriage contract, knowing fully what she wants, what she was getting to be and was happy with all that she got in the contract.

What six year old or nine year old is capable of making rational decisions especially when it comes to something as serious as marriage. I hear your adam and eve analogy but i still dont understand what a fifty year old plus man who was already married to a mature adult would be doing with a 9 year old.

we do pay attention. according to historical records and customs Mary would have been between the ages of 13-14 which was the age of marriage in those days as she was betrothed to Joseph.

we should blame them for having lukewarm attitude where they are expected to be the leading force for goodness. [/b] im lost as to what this point is in regards to? if it is for the imams i agree 100%[b]

in Islam what a man can do, women can do. I said in Islam, I did not say in the so called Muslim community where they practice their own Islam and not the 100% Islam. wife does not have to bear husband's name, even cook for him as long as she care for the children, while husband goes out to make money for the family. there is no glass ceiling, so much so that in Islam wife can initiate divorce. From your view, i guess islam needed to make women wear pants and do exactly or more than men, while she is the one that will carry pregnancy to term.
[b]
Kindly dont put words in my mouth. I asked a question and I expected a reasonable answer. There was no off cuff mention of pregnancy and i fail to see what the "oh so mortal sin" of wearing pants comes to play. In fact your words belie the blatant sexism we have all come to associate with Islam. So women doing exactly more then men is an issue?? is that a problem for a woman to strive to the best in a workforce? in the event that there is a female and male CEO vying for the CFO position.. it seems to me from your post that it is wrong that a women would strive to reach the top. isnt that a contradiction of your post that there is no glass ceiling? Ok if this is the actual form of Islam practiced why is it that no one or only a minority practice or give event to this rights that women have. Why are women treated as essentially many slaves and repoductive machines and cast to the side when their husbands decide they have had their fill and need younger women. If this is the Islam that is to be practiced why arent there more protests in the community? why arent the Imams preaching this message? surely if it is a valued tenet of the islamic faith it would be practiced and spoken about more wouldnt it?[/b]

this was my argument as i read the killing of disbelievers and their animals in the OT, and as I read about the hanging of the man God in NT.

you see, i can not make your mama joke about another man's mama without him saying he is not happy if he loves his mother. The same man can make your mama joke about his mother and laugh it off. I know how I love my mama. A person who says anything about her may see my anger come out. But I love Muhammad [sa] more than I love my beloved mother. I hope my mother understands that and love Muhammad [sa] more than she loves me otherwise i will be disappointed. Imagine the same feeling that is amplified 1.5 Billions times? And you have a non muslim saying now this is the man he wishes to lampoon and lie against? You can offer such a fella candies. I will not offer him any candy.

[/b] So from what I understand is that you love the prophet more than life, relationships, tolerance. Which brings me to how Islam is characterised as a religion of peace when clearly it is not. I dont know if i read this out of context but there seem to be many verses to this effect
Ishaq:326 "Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth."
so where indeed is the peace?[b]

what has change in man that makes sharia in appropriate on him now? Has he developed 2 heads and 7 tongues or some super physicality that the people of past time didnt? Sharia deals wth the morality of man now as it did with it in the time of the Prophet [sa]. Adultery is bad now as it was bad then, you just have to have a shameless spouse who sleeps around before you know that Sharia is here to protect you, its your friend like the cop on the beat.[/quote]

[/b]So in this day and age the barbaric rules that a raped woman must have 4 witnesses or be punished for sex outside marriage (great rights these women have)

[b][/b]the cutting of arms and other body parts[b]

[/b]stoning[b]

[/b]so these are still acceptable nowadays??[b]

[/b]Finally in regards to all the points you put forward to persuade us of your point of view how am i sure you are commiting or using taquiyya (not sure the spelling)
[b]

Thanks
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by F00028: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2012
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by F00028: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2012
andromida:
How and when did you become an authority on the scriptures and its corruption?
you dont need to be an authority to know the chtistian scriptures have been tampered with. let me give you a clear example:
the roman catholic bible has 73 books, the protestant bible has 66 books.
so which is it? did the protestants throw away
whole books of scripture or did catholic include books that are not scripture?

andromida:
If were not there when Jesus was preaching the gospel can you tell us who was there so we can go and hear from them.?

that's a very tall order, andromida. especially now, 2000 years after the fact.

and to make matters worse, while Jesus walked this earth nothing was recorded. he didn't write down nor did he ask anyone to write down anything.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2012
Foo28 and andromida, I think you guys should open another thread for your arguement.
What you are doing, is giving the Op reasons to postpone his answers.

How many days will it take this guy to answer.
*shouting* carefulme!! Carefulme!!
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by seyibrown(f): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
@Sweetnecta

Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by ParisLove2(f): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: in Islam what a man can do, women can do.
A muslim man can marry non muslim women, can muslim women do the same?

When lying, try and be consistent.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
F00028:
you dont need to be an authority to know the chtistian scriptures have been tampered with. let me give you a clear example:
the roman catholic bible has 73 books, the protestant bible has 66 books.
so which is it? did the protestants throw away
whole books of scripture or did catholic include books that are not scripture?

that's a very tall order, andromida. especially now, 2000 years after the fact.

and to make matters worse, while Jesus walked this earth nothing was recorded. he didn't write down nor did he ask anyone to write down anything.

I know of only one Bible. How did you know Jesus didn't ask anyone to write anything down? you keep making assumptions.

so its a tall order to provide the exact words of Jesus but its ok to say that those that wrote down what they heard tampered with what you propose they heard. Reyginus is right lets allow careful me do justice to his thread.
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by seyibrown(f): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
seyibrown: @Sweetnecta

Well, Looks like Sweetnecta cannot find a defence for his argument that Aisha was 16 or 19 at consummation, given that muslim females between those ages DO NOT play with dolls and Aisha was still playing with her dolls. Conclusion? The marriage was consummated at 9, in accordance to Aisha's own testimony as recorded in ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS TEXTS, and Sweetnecta - as usual - deliberately tries to pull the wool over 'his own eyes' grin on this matter!
Re: I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant by Sweetnecta: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Seyibrown;
by seyibrown(f): 3:48pm

seyibrown: @Sweetnecta

There no quote that says anyone can not play with doll at any age. By the way, i know arab women who are married and have dolls before they had children. They are college educated. One of them is married to my friend and they now live in saudi arabia. Question for you, while i am at it: do you see a verse in the Quran that says one can play with doll to a certain age and after that it is not allowed?

She was created as a female. There was no example of a human baby or woman before her, so in reality she was uniquely a baby grown enough from birth as creation to be a wife. Is age the only factor for marriage and puberty or physical size mental capacity are not necessary? Have you seen the smallest woman on earth? she is "older" than. . . But she is smaller that what can participate in jigijigi.

i dont have a daughter so that will be an irrelevant question. If i were to have a daughter who is 6 or 9 while you dubious dont pay attention that 7 and 8 are between 6 and 9, if she was like 5 11 and have all the mountains that women do have, if she has reached puberty, if she has the mental age to handle a husband and the duties of a wife, and if she was as eager and can write a contract of marriage and protects herself by demanding what she wants in the contract, instead of all the teenagers and young adults parading my house for punching, she can marry the man of her dream, because it is obvious that she is a special "made".

your question is ridiculous considering that my taste is not by age but all i have listed. If a woman is 30 and she is immature, has a mental capacity of 1 day old [The age of Eve when she was ready to be a wife], and she has not reached puberty [Aisha [ra] had passed that], unable to handle wifey role, not able to know what she wants in the "Prenuptial", i will take a 20 year old who meet all of my requirements from Quran. see, she is even younger than the incompetent 30 years old empty "woman" who is a woman only by number.

Well, Looks like Sweetnecta cannot find a defence for his argument that Aisha was 16 or 19 at consummation, given that muslim females between those ages DO NOT play with dolls and Aisha was still playing with her dolls.
Jasmin must be at least 33 years old now. You do not know a single muslim woman and if you know any she may not play with doll does not mean others dont. Sometimes ago, I bought a big teddy that stands over 6 feet for myself. I am a man and what do you say to that?

Conclusion? The marriage was consummated at 9, in accordance to Aisha's own testimony as recorded in ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS TEXTS, and Sweetnecta - as usual - deliberately tries to pull the wool over 'his own eyes' grin on this matter!
Hadith is to demonstrate the application of verse[s] in the Quran. If you think a 9 year old can not reach puberty, have sound mind to make good decisions, ability to handle the roles of wife including being a mate, etc, unable to make demands for her best interest in the prenuptial contract/agreement, then Aisha [ra] who did demonstrated that she was older. I a not the only one who have this viewpoint and the viewpoint of the Quran based on the text of who can be a spouse, male or female, also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If We All Pay Tithes To Churches, Who Do Churches Pay Tithes Too? Just Curious / Was Solomon Truly The Wisest Man On Earth? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.