Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,785 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film (10115 Views)

Obika3. Hillarious Animated Comedy By A Nairalander / Watch Extended Version Of Nigerian Animation, Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings. / Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by ibro911(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
Chicken Core: The Rise of Kings was showcased at the TEDx Victoria Island expo two days ago and met great reactions and even a standing ovation. Here's the animated short that was presented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxZ31xZ8dc4&feature=vmdshb

Please support, share and stay tuned for much more as an extended/improved version is coming soon and also more info on what to expect from Chicken Core. Thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/SporedustMedia

http://twitter.com/sporedustmedia (@SporedustMedia)

Please subscribe to us on Youtube, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates.

10 Likes

Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by ucforu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
Nice animation, atleast its beta than NARUTO's Animation
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by ibro911(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
ucforu: Nice animation, atleast its beta than NARUTO's Animation
thank you!
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Chicken core is great but Naruto and chicken core are two different genres entirely and comparing their drawing styles and techniques might seem a bit tacky.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by BashMe1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
BAD ASS ANIMATION.... I LOVE IT kiss
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Men that bad guy chicken too much, reminds me of Aku and samurai jack. Nice work bro
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by birdman(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
nicely done. reminds me of samurai jack
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
Now, this is my most-loved section on Nairaland: where ideas beget ideas. Nice one bro!
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by vascey(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
Beautiful!!

Awesome concept. No words. Juts the theme song which was fantastic. It had a beautiful synergy with the action.

The animation was great too. And the characters also looked good.

Nice. Looking forward to episode 2.

But don't forget that above all, you need to put your skills to work; to make money for you.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Dreyl(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
[b][/b]I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by belicov(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
ibro911: Chicken Core: The Rise of Kings was showcased at the TEDx Victoria Island expo two days ago and met great reactions and even a standing ovation. Here's the animated short that was presented.

Please support, share and stay tuned for much more as an extended/improved version is coming soon and also more info on what to expect from Chicken Core. Thank you.

∂ cartoon ı̣̣̣
z̲̣̥
makin sense $ its a gd sign
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
To say the cartoon is great is an understatement, your cartoon is exceptionally outstanding, great concept and very good choice using chicken. Very great man. A++. I'd be looking forward to the main thing. Great job.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
To say the cartoon is great is an understatement, your cartoon is exceptionally outstanding, great concept and very good choice using chicken. Very great man. A++. I'd be looking forward to the main thing. Great job.

The theme used simply" magnifico".
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2012

The theme used simply" magnifico".
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by balogunsam(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
yaaaay!!! niiice!!
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by dROC1: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Awesome.
Cartoon Network needs to sign these guys on
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by RickyRoss1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
ibro911: Chicken Core: The Rise of Kings was showcased at the TEDx Victoria Island expo two days ago and met great reactions and even a standing ovation. Here's the animated short that was presented.

Good concept, good animation= Great job.
How many hours/days/weeks did it take you to do this?
Kudos bruv
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Iaz93: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nice one!!! Cheers!!!
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by nass07(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yesssssss! This is what am talking about. Not some Dr. Sid say this and that, as if it has value for Nigeria as a nation. Good job bro- thumps up

3 Likes

Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by nass07(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nice job bro- thumps up
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Captain2012(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
Great work
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Mobinga: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
This dude has taste.

Great work.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Isaleeko2: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
Oh My God!

This is awesome! The creators of this animation have gone beyond the Nigerian standards. These are the kind of stuff dreams are made of. I saw first and foremost the desire to create something and express yourself not the lust after money.

Pure talent. God bless you! God bless you!!

We need more Nigerians like you.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Mavor: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Lol. Like over 1 year back, Disney contacted these guys to come and market this Chicken Core thing to them. Present your story plan and it's future, and they did rubbish. Disney backed out. Hope they finally have a plan for this. A lot of Nigerians are good at facials but no substance.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
wow!! i love it
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by gees02(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
my fave part was when d badt guy destroyed the rock flung at him cheesy wink
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by balogunsam(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mavor: Lol. Like over 1 year back, Disney contacted these guys to come and market this Chicken Core thing to them. Present your story plan and it's future, and they did rubbish. Disney backed out. Hope they finally have a plan for this. A lot of Nigerians are good at facials but no substance.

at least the ended up delivering something most people see as quality....I'm sure they must have worked on the substance and content now.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Luckki1001(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
I must commend the maker/author of this animation for this top-drawer cartoon. And to think that it was done by only one person, a Nigerian for that matter, using one computer (I guess) makes me really proud to be a Nigerian. The quality is top notch. Please keep it up. I don already download am grin so as to inspire myself to aspire for far greater thingz. Seriously in love with your work and will be looking forward to buying the full movie, if there will be one. cool
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Jyde89: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
I was there live, you guy's should have seen the standing ovation the cartoon got, even from the old folk's, it is a thing of joy to see something like this coming out of Nigeria.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
U go fear 'kluck kluck Klan' na!
Nice one jare!! Barka'n ka da aiki! Ubangiji Allah ya tsa ka da alheri!
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by ABJay1: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Great stuff man... smiley its about time something positive came out of Nigeria for a change. Keep it up guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am TeddyArt. Check out my Toon Gallery. ( Photos) / Ikebe Super Or Lolly Magazine's Anyone? / Okinographix Realistic Cartoon Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.