Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film (10121 Views)

Obika3. Hillarious Animated Comedy By A Nairalander / Watch Extended Version Of Nigerian Animation, Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings. / Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by ucforu(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
i've shared the video in my blog
i've liked your fb page
followed you on twitter
subscribed to your youtube channel

what more can we do?

your faithfully; Numba 1 Fan grin
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by pweeryambre: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
I have seen one cartoon I thot it was made by nigeria, the name is "mark of UrU" they spoke yoruba and ibo in it. Very nice concept.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Donlouise(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
Best naija cartoon ever bt not d first Animated short movie.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by OKX(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
good job chaps.
a fun watch
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by KINGwax(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Excuse me jare!
Is this nairaland?
Em...i've never seen comments like ds before o

1 Like

Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by dunmorris(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Can Prezzo Brothers Abusing Naija do This cheesy cheesy Sorry Kenyans, Zambians
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by taharqa: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Great Great Great.....Nice job guy, u rep big time. See a lot possibilities ahead I swear.

I'd suggest that some of your upcoming storylines should be unique- aka African centric. But shoud be tighter than Nollywood sha o.

Great Job again. Plz take a well-deserved bow.....claaaaapppsssss
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cool. I would so watch it. cheesy
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by sarutobie(m): 1:39am On Oct 16, 2012
ucforu: Nice animation, atleast its beta than NARUTO's Animation
How is it better than naruto? Naruto has spanned a decade and is still on and tight..
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Otutu1(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2012
Them no dey talk?
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by dartsidius7(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2012
nice concept witht the chickens. this should go places.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by AdamuW: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2012
Wonderful work by the talented guys at Sporedust studios. Nigerian animation is starting to pick up. There are many projects going on behind the scenes that will be completed in the next 2 years which will step things up.
Luckki1001: I must commend the maker/author of this animation for this top-drawer cartoon. And to think that it was done by only one person, a Nigerian for that matter, using one computer (I guess) makes me really proud to be a Nigerian. The quality is top notch. Please keep it up. I don already download am grin so as to inspire myself to aspire for far greater thingz. Seriously in love with your work and will be looking forward to buying the full movie, if there will be one. cool
It was actually done by a team of guys which is great because it shows team work.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by kodewrita(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2012
Just to congratulate you guys on the awesome job but to also let you know this is not the end of the road. The high fives only go so far.

Do us proud by coming up with a plan for the next stage. Quantify what needs to be done--> story plans, storyboarding, plot writing, concept expansion/improvement etc.

And also be reminded that you dont have to do it all by yourself. Just as we are proud to realise we have such great animators as yourself among us, please know that we also have great writers, artists and other diverse creatives who can help bring this to the desired state. Strive to make this both a company of repute and also a movement of note.

God bless.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by nnomy3: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mavor: Lol. Like over 1 year back, Disney contacted these guys to come and market this Chicken Core thing to them. Present your story plan and it's future, and they di[color=#990000][/color]d rubbish. Disney backed out. Hope they finally have a plan for this. A lot of Nigerians are good at facials but no substance.
what have you developed?
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by eddyhaze(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Pls can u upload it some where so one can download it? Couldn't open it on my fone. Thanks.

ibro911: Chicken Core: The Rise of Kings was showcased at the TEDx Victoria Island expo two days ago and met great reactions and even a standing ovation. Here's the animated short that was presented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxZ31xZ8dc4&feature=vmdshb

Please support, share and stay tuned for much more as an extended/improved version is coming soon and also more info on what to expect from Chicken Core. Thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/SporedustMedia

http://twitter.com/sporedustmedia (@SporedustMedia)

Please subscribe to us on Youtube, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by VillageBoi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Good effort but Nigerians have been making far better animations for years. Didn't do a thing for me; sorry.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by maryswags: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: Excuse me jare!
Is this nairaland?
Em...i've never seen comments like ds before o

Honestly I was goin 2 say this! Dis thread deserves an award oooo...no insults and crazy comments!
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by dpolymath: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2012
Great work, more power to your elbow.
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by Kslib(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Good job.. But you can do better.. To me,the video was just normal and it didn't wow me.. Anyways,nice one. A great journey starts with a little step..
Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by rave123: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
The Extended version of the Nigerian animated short, Chicken Core: The Rise of Kings premiered at the Lagos Comic-Con last week to a lot of positive reactions both within the country and even worldwide. Please watch, support and share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tI8RfN2iTA&feature=plcp

https://www.nairaland.com/1113469/watch-extended-version-nigerian-animation#13106709

www.sporedust.com

http://www.facebook.com/SporedustMedia

http://twitter.com/sporedustmedia (@SporedustMedia)

Re: Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film by melvi: 3:17am On Nov 26, 2012
I am very proud of this.I am an animator myself and I must say this probably wasn't easy,drawing the frames,coloring and composition.Must have taken a long time.I am guesing u used Toonboom or Flash?The chicken designs are also similar to african warriors head gears and attires.
Well done.Maybe,u could add slow motion fight scenes,smoke and fireballs.I am guessing that will come with future episodes.
This is what happens when a team works on a project,the overall quality is better.
I liked and faved u guys on youtube.Looking forward to new episodes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikebe Super Or Lolly Magazine's Anyone? / I am TeddyArt. Check out my Toon Gallery. ( Photos) / Okinographix Realistic Cartoon Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.