Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? (4429 Views)

The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 2:00am On Oct 15, 2012

undecided undecided
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 3:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Stop being silly. They were his children, or sheep, or whatever. He can do whatever he wants with their less than valueless human lives...
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2012
^^ You sound really stup.id. Maybe YOUR life is less than valueless. Don't extend that to other humans. WE reject your view.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2012
How dare you call me st.upid for telling the truth you aimless, hedonistic, good for nothing atheist. Telling us all the time that you know there is no god. THEN HOW ARE YOU ALIVE YOU INGRATE

Atheists have to be the most st.upid aberrations in the universe *smh*

Repent for the end is near. Jesus still loves you
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2012
^^^F.u.ck you and your Jesus. Id.iot. Who told you I was an atheist? So you think anyone who rejects the bible must be an atheist? That shows your level of ignorant stup.idity and colonial miseducation. Did your ancestors not believe in God? Did any bible teach them about God? Worthless slave dunce with no brain. Don't go and research the history of religion and your own history. Sit there believing everything revolves around some dodgy Jewish book handed you by slavemasters. Dumbito.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

F.u.ck you and your Jesus. Id.iot. Who told you I was an atheist? So you think anyone who rejects the bible must be an atheist? That shows your level of ignorant stup.idity and colonial miseducation. Brainless baboon. Did your ancestors not believe in God? Did any bible teach them about God? Worthless slave dunce with no brain. Don't go and research the history of religion and your own history. Sit there believing everything revolves around some dodgy Jewish book handed you by slavemasters. Olodo.

Oho.... All I know is slowpokes who do not believe in the one true god are going roast in the fires of hell for eternity. How sto.opid can you be? I will pray for your misguided soul and hope God in his infinite mercy can forgive scum like you atheist, muslim, whatever you are. All evil devil worshipers too foolish to accept the kindness and mercy of the Lord. You're a pitiful creature.

Edit: on top of that you're a racist pig, calling me baboon and slave *smh*. It's only your kind that fall that low, hypocrite
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2012
wiegraf:

Oho.... All I know is slowpokes who do not believe in the one true god are going roast in the fires of hell for eternity. How sto.opid can you be? I will pray for your misguided soul and hope God in his infinite mercy can forgive scum like you atheist, muslim, whatever you are. All evil devil worshipers too foolish to accept the kindness and mercy of the Lord. You're a pitiful creature.

You're a pitiful fu.cktard with no brain. Please do NOT pray to your EVIL, WICKED GOD on my behalf. Leave me out of your cursed subservience to the evil monster you call your 'God'. You want to add me to the 2 million + innocents he slaughtered in your so called holy book? Worthless animal like you for whom mass murdering children, commanding mass ra.pe of women, and roasting people in fire for eternity are signs of ''kindness and mercy'' of your evil deity. Sick, twisted pea-brain. (Spit)
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

You're pitiful fu.cktard with no brain. Please do NOT pray to your EVIL, WICKED GOD on my behalf. Leave me out of your cursed subservience to evil deities. You want to add me to the 2 million + innocents he slaughtered in your so called holy book? Worthless animal like you for whom mass murdering children and commanding mass ra.pe of women are signs of ''kindness and mercy'' of your evil god. (Spit)

Dohohohohohoho
You sound mad you racist scum. Let me guess, you can't even speak your native tongue? All you do is kiss the oyinbo's nyash? Your read read book tire don't do anything with it but feel self-important and make posts like the op, in your glaring ignorance. So what of all the people God saved? This gift of life he has given. Have you calculated how many people he has created? Contrast that to how many your devil has created. Oh wait, that's it, NON. Just MURDERING and HELL FIRE. He even led us to original sin and thus we are all suffering.

You refuse your culture, your love for the one true god we 'slaves' have. *smh*. When you fall sick we'll see if your so called science will help. Only the spirit of PRAYER can cure all.

Only a mo.ron would refuse God's infinite mercy. I will still pray he forgives for this nonsense
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk: ^^ You sound really stup.id. Maybe YOUR life is less than valueless. Don't extend that to other humans. WE reject your view.
He gave you your life.. He demands that you obey him.. REJECTION does not mean escape from his punishment. It's YOUR Choice...

He still loves you, and wants you to love him, for a better tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2012
wiegraf:

Dohohohohohoho
You sound mad you racist scum. Let me guess, you can't even speak your native tongue? All you do is kiss the oyinbo's nyash? Your read read book tire don't do anything with it but feel self-important and make posts like the op, in your glaring ignorance. So what of all the people God saved? This gift of life he has given. Have you calculated how many people he has created? Contrast that to how many your devil has created. Oh wait, that's it, NON. Just MURDERING and HELL FIRE. He even led us to original sin and thus we are all suffering.

You refuse your culture, your love for the one true god we 'slaves' have. *smh*. When you fall sick we'll see if your so called science will help. Only the spirit of PRAYER can cure all.

Only a mo.ron would refuse God's infinite mercy. I will still pray he forgives for this nonsense

Come on will you shut your dirty slave trap and go kiss more Jewish butt.

They even regard you as a dog.

But after hearing of Him [Jesus], a woman whose little daughter had an unclean spirit immediately came and fell at His feet. Now the woman was a Gentile, of the Syrophoenician race. And she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter.

And He was saying to her, “Let the children be satisfied first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.” (Mark 7:27).

wiegraf, CAN YOU SHOW US HOW YOU BARK? IS IT LIKE THIS?

Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:
He gave you your life.. He demands that you obey him.. REJECTION does not mean escape from his punishment. It's YOUR Choice...

He still loves you, and wants you to love him, for a better tomorrow...

You're a brainwashed foool. ''He demands you obey him!'' Obey him where? Which instructions did he leave? With whom? Jews? Why did he not leave the same info with Igbos, Yorubas, Binis? With my ancestors? So after giving the Jews this info over 5000 years ago, it was only in the last 300 years when the white man required slaves and land/resources to steal that your 'God' decided I was worthy to hear his news? (And when I hear it, I better believe it or I go straight to hell. Afterall, he ''loves me''.) Do you ever think, or are you as dumb and brainwashed as you come across?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

But after hearing of Him [Jesus], a woman whose little daughter had an unclean spirit immediately came and fell at His feet. Now the woman was a Gentile, of the Syrophoenician race. And she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter.

And He was saying to her, “Let the children be satisfied first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.” (Mark 7:27).

Typical lazy a$$ atheist retort, ignoring the issue. How many people did satan make? Did satan make the air you breath? Silly personal attacks cannot mask your inability to reason..

I've never met a proud racist sef. You will burn in a secial hell fire. Mtcheeew
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

Not REGARDED but COMPARED...

Jesus was simply using an analogy to depict the difference in class between the Jews and the Gentiles... the Gentiles include the non-Jewish, not just the blacks...
The point here is the JEWS are a chosen people, thanks to Abraham's faith.

God fell in love with that tribe and treated them like a husband would treat a wife. But on so many occasions, God was dumped and played for other gods..

God is ever faithful and ever loving to forgive us

Jeremiah 3
1“If a man divorces his wife
and she leaves him and marries another man,
should he return to her again?
Would not the land be completely defiled?
But you have lived as a prostitute with many lovers—
would you now return to me?”
declares the Lord.
2 “Look up to the barren heights and see.
Is there any place where you have not been ravished?
By the roadside you sat waiting for lovers,
sat like a nomad in the desert.
You have defiled the land
with your prostitution and wickedness.
3 Therefore the showers have been withheld,
and no spring rains have fallen.
Yet you have the brazen look of a prostitute;
you refuse to blush with shame.
4 Have you not just called to me:
‘My Father, my friend from my youth,
5 will you always be angry?
Will your wrath continue forever?’
This is how you talk,
but you do all the evil you can.”

But for the concept of freewill and the grace covenant, Yahweh would have shown up and kicked your ass at the pc you're typing from for posting such comments. But His son, yes Jesus,our savior, our king, the lamb was sacrificed. Death wasn't the sacrifice, the sacrifice was the shame and reproach he had to bear.. how could the son of God be treated such? His love once again, always willing to go through dirt for 'dirty you'...

Reach out to him, for he has already reached out to you..
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2012
wiegraf:

Typical lazy a$$ atheist retort, ignoring the issue. How many people did satan make? Did satan make the air you breath? Silly personal attacks cannot mask your inability to reason..

I've never met a proud racist sef. You will burn in a secial hell fire. Mtcheeew

First, there is NO being known as Satan. Where's your proof of the existence of this being? The claims in that wretched book you carry about? Is that your proof? REJECTED.

Your wickedness is clear for all to see in your threats that I will ''burn in a special hell fire''. You share the same wickedness, hate, and spite, as your Jewish deity. All those who do not accept your brand of ''love me or I kill you'' are evil people who will roast in hellfire.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU AND YOUR 'GOD' ARE THE DEVIL AND FOLLOWER IF SUCH A BEING EXISTS??
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:

Jesus was simply using an analogy to depict the difference in class between the Jews and the Gentiles... the Gentiles include the non-Jewish, not just the blacks...

God fell in love with that tribe and treated them like a husband would treat a wife. But on so many occasions, God was dumped and played for other gods..

But for the concept of freewill and the grace covenant, Yahweh would have shown up and kicked your ass at the pc you're typing from for posting such comments. But His son, yes Jesus,our savior, our king, the lamb was sacrificed. Death wasn't the sacrifice, the sacrifice was the shame and reproach he had to bear.. how could the son of God be treated such? His love once again, always willing to go through dirt for 'dirty you'...

cheesy
You are patient sef, I cannot be bothered to explain something so simple to someone as willfully blind as he is.

Whenever you are ready rossik, I will help you come to the side of good, to salvation. Whenever you are ready to face the truth and be honest

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:

Spare me this GARBAGE.

Where is the proof that the creator of the universe chose any people on earth to be his ''specially chosen people'' apart from the fact that the claim is made in their 'holy book'?

ANYONE CAN WRITE A BOOK CLAIMING THAT GOD CHOSE THEIR TRIBE ALONE OUT OF ALL OTHERS ON EARTH, WITHOUT PRESENTING A SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO THAT EFFECT.

AGAIN, WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE??

IF GOD REALLY DID THIS, WHY IS THERE ZERO EVIDENCE
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

First, there is NO being known as Satan. Where's your proof of the existence of this being? The claims in that wretched book you carry about? Is that your proof? REJECTED.

Your wickedness is clear for all to see in your threats that I will ''burn in a special hell fire''. You share the same wickedness, hate, and spite, as your Jewish deity. All those who do not accept your brand of ''love me or I kill you'' are evil people who will roast in hellfire.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU AND YOUR 'GOD' ARE THE DEVIL AND FOLLOWER IF SUCH A BEING EXISTS??
When students get an 'F' in examinations, do you call the school wicked?
When motorists die while speeding, do you blame the Car companies?

God has given you rules to obey. It's your choice to obey or face the consequences for not obeying.
Satan is a mini god (Angel). He always had freewill but chose to use his to soil God's creation. God has to filter the 'chaff' from the 'wheat'..

will you be the chaff or the wheat?
The choice, like always, is yours...

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:
When students get an 'F' in examinations, do you call the school wicked?
When motorists die while speeding, do you blame the Car companies?

God has given you rules to obey. It's your choice to obey or face the consequences for not obeying.
Satan is a mini god (Angel). He always had freewill but chose to use his to soil God's creation. God has to filter the 'chaff' from the 'wheat'..

will you be the chaff or the wheat?
The choice, like always, is yours...

You're talking GIBBERISH. 'Hell' did not appear out of nowhere. According to you and your evil book you term ''holy'', it was CREATED by your ''loving'' God, specifically to ROAST living humans in fire IN PERPETUITY - A MOST INHUMAN, BARBARIC ACT THAT CANNOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH GOODNESS OR KINDNESS IF YOU TRIED FOR A BILLION YEARS.

Don't give us that crap about students failing exams. What exam? Where is your proof that God set any exam for anybody? Again JUST BECAUSE CLAIMS ARE MADE TO THAT EFFECT IN YOUR ''HOLY'' BOOK DOES NOT MAKE THEM TRUE. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE AND WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU??
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

You're talking GIBBERISH. Hell did not appear out of nowhere. According to you and your wretched evil book you term ''holy''. it was CREATED by your ''loving'' God, specifically to ROAST living humans in fire ETERNALLY.

Don't give us that crap about students failing exams. What exam? Where is your proof that God set any exam for anybody? Again JUST BECAUSE CLAIMS ARE MADE TO THAT EFFECT IN YOUR ''HOLY'' BOOK DOES NOT MAKE THEM TRUE. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE AND WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU??
Can you post the verses?

So what evidence would you believe? One that isn't man-made?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2012
@ros

Asking for evidence, when you're alive... Atheists think themselves smart...
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2012
@mos, you've been watching the anony/ihe combo, haven't you? These posts are maybe better than theirs
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2012
wiegraf: @mos, you've been watching the anony/ihe combo, haven't you? These posts are maybe better than theirs
grin
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:
Can you post the verses?

So what evidence would you believe? One that isn't man-made?

If GOD sent any messages to some humans with the intent that such messages be transmitted to all humans, THERE WOULD INCONTROVERTIBLE, FOOL-PROOF, 100% UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE TO THAT EFFECT. THERE WOULD BE ZERO ROOM FOR DOUBT.

THE FACT THAT THERE IS EVEN A MODICUM OF DOUBT SHOULD TELL YOU IT'S ALL A CON. YOU'VE BEEN HAD.

WHY WOULD AN ALL-POWERFUL CREATOR MAKE SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS VERIFICATION OF HIS COMMUNICATIONS AN ISSUE? IF HE REALLY DID WHAT YOU CLAIM HE DID, WE WOULD ALL KNOW AND THERE WOULD BE NO DEBATE WHATSOEVER. IN FACT HE IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF BEAMING ALL HIS THOUGHTS DIRECTLY INTO OUR BRAINS WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR SO-CALLED ''PROPHETS'', ''SAVIOURS'', ''HOLY BOOKS'', ''PASTORS'', AND OTHER WAYO, 419 METHODS USED AS PROPS BY THOSE WHO HAVE DECEIVED YOU FOR THEIR SELFISH ENDS.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

If GOD sent any messages to some humans with the intent that such messages be transmitted to all humans, THERE WOULD INCONTROVERTIBLE, FOOL-PROOF, 100% UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE TO THAT EFFECT. THERE WOULD BE ZERO ROOM FOR DOUBT.

THE FACT THAT THERE IS EVEN A MODICUM OF DOUBT SHOULD TELL YOU IT'S ALL A CON. YOU'VE BEEN HAD.

WHY WOULD AN ALL POWERFUL CREATOR MAKE SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS VERIFICATION OF HIS COMMUNICATIONS AN ISSUE? IF HE REALLY DID WHAT YOU CLAIM HE DID, WE WOULD ALL KNOW AND THERE WOULD BE NO DEBATE WHATSOEVER. IN FACT HE IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF BEAMING ALL HIS THOUGHTS STRAIGHT INTO OUR BRAINS WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR SO CALLED ''PROPHETS'', ''SAVIOURS'', ''HOLY BOOKS'' AND OTHER WAYO, 419 METHODS USED AS PROPS BY THOSE WHO HAVE DECEIVED YOU.
Oh, but of course he did..

33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

You see... he has written those laws in our heart, that they may guide us to the truth.. the TRUTH here meaning the reason for those laws.. the REASON being JESUS... JESUS.. an everlasting and fulfilling relationship with GOD...

The Bible isn't evidence, it is a confirmation of the laws already written in our hearts.. It's the same reason we keep dictionaries and thesaurus though we understand English.. to know more, to get meaning, to be well articulated. An English man won't keep a French dictionary... and so on and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

WHY WOULD AN ALL-POWERFUL CREATOR MAKE SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS VERIFICATION OF HIS COMMUNICATIONS AN ISSUE? IF HE REALLY DID WHAT YOU CLAIM HE DID, WE WOULD ALL KNOW AND THERE WOULD BE NO DEBATE WHATSOEVER. IN FACT HE IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF BEAMING ALL HIS THOUGHTS DIRECTLY INTO OUR BRAINS WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR SO-CALLED ''PROPHETS'', ''SAVIOURS'', ''HOLY BOOKS'' AND OTHER WAYO, 419 METHODS USED AS PROPS BY THOSE WHO HAVE DECEIVED YOU FOR THEIR SELFISH ENDS.

I have work to do, so I won't waste any more time with your folly. Just realize that it really is your choice to accept His mercy and avoid that special hell fire for racist scum. If you insist on still being racist at least accept Jesus in your life so God can forgive you

Have a nice day
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:
Oh, but of course he did..

33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

You see... he has written those laws in our heart, that they may guide us to the truth.. the TRUTH here meaning the reason for those laws.. the REASON being JESUS... JESUS.. an everlasting and fulfilling relationship with GOD...

The Bible isn't evidence, it is a confirmation of the laws already written in our hearts.. It's the same reason we keep dictionaries and thesaurus though we understand English.. to know more, to get meaning, to be well articulated. An English man won't keep a French dictionary... and so on and so forth.

You've uttered a load of TRASH when I told you to present evidence that God went to Jews and gave them a book.

ANY FOOL CAN WRITE THAT STUFF UP AND CLAIM GOD SAID IT. DO YOU KNOW THERE ARE PARTS OF THE BIBLE WHERE ''GOD'' COMMANDS MASS RA.PE? GENOCIDE? MASS SLAUGHTER OF CHILDREN? I MEAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? ARE YOU DUMB? HOW CAN YOU WORSHIP A BEING WHO ORDERS MASS RA.PE, AND MASS KILLINGS? AND THEN YOU COME AND QUOTE THIS NONSENSE ABOVE? WHO IS YOUR 'GOD' TO TALK ABOUT 'WICKEDNESS' WHEN HIS OWN ACTIONS ARE THE VERY DEFINITION OF WICKEDNESS AND EVIL? HOW CAN AN EVIL BEING FORGIVE OTHERS OF EVIL? WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2012
LOVE AND KINDNESS IN ACTION COURTESY OF THE BIBLE 'GOD'

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets
1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die
So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

2) 'God''s Murders for Stupid Reasons:

Kill Brats

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

'God' Kills the Curious
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us? (1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)

Killed by a Lion
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him. (1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)

Killing the Good Samaritan
The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.
When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

3) Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

'God' Will Kill Children
The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

'God' Kills all the First Born of Egypt
And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)
(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

'God' Will Kill the Children of Sinners
If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

More Ra.pe and Baby Killing
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives ra.ped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

WAKEY WAKEY - THAT IS NOT THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSES.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by mkmyers45(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2012
What do you subcribe to Rossik?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2012
I subscribe to the fact that we are all ONE. God exists, but NOT the christian/bible ''God''. THAT being could be some Jewish tribal deity, or a fabrication, but most certainly NOT the Creator of the Universes. We are all powerful, immortal spirits residing briefly in human form. When we shed our human coat or 'die', we return home to the spirit world, our true home. We cannot die because we are aspects of God.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by wiegraf: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk: I subscribe to the fact that we are all ONE. God exists, but NOT the christian/bible ''God''. THAT being could be some Jewish tribal deity, or a fabrication, but most certainly NOT the Creator of the Universes. We are all powerful, immortal spirits residing briefly in human form. When we shed our human coat or 'die', we return home to the spirit world, our true home. We cannot die because we are of God.

This is still crazy talk. Where's your evidence?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? by Rossikk(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2012
wiegraf:

This is still crazy talk. Where's your evidence?

Traditional priests, psychics, and seers from ALL OVER THE WORLD attest to the truism of this, and have done so for thousands of years before the advent of christianity and islam.

PLUS modern day accounts by thousands of ordinary people who have accessed the Other Side further confirm the thesis.

Visit www.nderf.org. and www.near-death.com. Read the accounts of over 3,000 Near-Death Experiencers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? / Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! / Talisman To Win Lottery, Gambling, Betting, Football Pools And Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.