Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17591 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Who cares about mountain Everest??

Do you know about world map?

How come Egypt is in Africa, yet part of Egypt is in the Middle East?

How come Russia is in Europe, yet part of Russia is in Asia??

Have you ever heard about Euroasia??

Go to bed, mate!!
Cos mountain Everest is the nest example your silly backside can understand.
Why is Madagascar a part of Africa?
Why is Hawaii a part of north America?
What plate is Egypt sitting on? Euroasia or Africa? You are just stu'pid

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u r selfish...

Lmao.

This is the response you have for abil's roundhouse kick?

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u r selfish...

Selfish because I refuse to cheat and won't tolerate a man that does?

Yes I'm very selfish indeed!

Fish anyone?
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
I am not replying shymexx again. Its a waste of my time

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Lmao.

This is the response you have for abil's roundhouse kick?

I laughed out loud too.

Even these men that cheats knows that it's wrong. With all their efforts in justifying their cheating a.s.s with genetics and "keychains", they know that cheating is unjustifiable.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Fish anyone?
I will definitely but some
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44, where you're ready for REAL geography lessons, not the pseudo-geography they taught you in school - open a separate thread for that...

I'm done with you!! undecided undecided
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44: I am not replying shymexx again. Its a waste of my time

... And energy.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Fish anyone?
nahh selfish cuz u dont want us to help ur sisters who due to the fact that women outnumbered men cant have a man ..thats y we(men) have to take care of them since u refused polygamy we r oblige to cheat....

@ogugu what do u mean?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL: I laughed out loud too.

Even these men that cheats knows that it's wrong. With all their efforts in justifying their cheating a.s.s with genetics and "keychains", they know that cheating is unjustifiable.

And that's why Naija will remain stuck. No one wants to say wrong is wrong. Instead they want to argue which wrong is more wrong and who has the most to lose. Imagine, degrees of wrongness lol.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: nahh selfish cuz u dont want us to help ur sisters who due to the fact that women outnumbered men cant have a man ..thats y we(men) have to take care of them since u refused polygamy we r oblige to cheat....

@ogugu what do u mean?
I don't know if I should call you stu'pid or funny
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Bible was written in Asia, yet when the Bible was written, there was no middle-east... Tectonic plates classification of continents started in 1915.. You failed there!!

Tectonic plates determines continents, yet Egypt is an African country... However, part of Egypt extends beyond the tectonic plate... You failed there as well!!

Tectonic plates determines continents, yet Russia is an European country... However, a quarter of Russian territory extends beyond the tectonic plate... You failed there as well!!

All these pseudo-educated and simplistic textbook educated Nigerians never cease to amaze me with their stupidity!! Damn!!

The world isn't a simplistic place!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: nahh selfish cuz u dont want us to help ur sisters who due to the fact that women outnumbered men cant have a man ..thats y we(men) have to take care of them since u refused polygamy we r oblige to cheat....

@ogugu what do u mean?

I'm pretty sure that my "sisters" would rather remain single than get into a relationship with a cheater.

Even though "women outnumber men", a single woman can still get a single man to have s[e]x with if she wants to.

Plus who made the millions of women in this world your responsibility to take care of?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
dude go read previous pages. The bit about keys and locks have been explained and thrashed
i aint got no time for that
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
Arguing with kids is draining!!!

I'm out!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2012

@ogugu what do u mean?

You made me put down my cake to answer you. I doubt you're aware of the global population. If I recall, it's roughly 50.3% men and 49.7% women. Already you don mess up.

Abil don fry your nyansh like dodo and you called her selfish. What she said is simple. If you know you'll cheat on your partner, you have two clear options:
1. Break with your partner and sleep with whoever don catch your eye OR
2. Don't cheat.

Ayam so lost. Na Naija forum I dey? Bible don disappear. What happened to thou shalt not commit adultery? Those of you wey get religion should clarify for me. I didn't know that commandment was gender-specific. I didn't know I'd see the day where Bible-hugging Nigerians make excuses for "sins". Pigs no dey fly again. Them don dey build rocket ships.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't know if I should call you stu'pid or funny
cameroonpride nahhhh undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i aint got no time for that
That's just sad. Then you should not be here cos you have no idea where we have been
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

You made me put down my cake to answer you. I doubt you're aware of the global population. If I recall, it's roughly 50.3% men and 49.7% women. Already you don mess up.

Abil don fry your nyansh like dodo and you called her selfish. What she said is simple. If you know you'll cheat on your partner, you have two clear options:
2. Don't cheat.

Ayam so lost. Na Naija forum I dey? Bible don disappear. What happened to thou shalt not commit adultery? Those of you wey get religion should clarify for me. I didn't know that commandment was gender-specific.

The cake part got me laughing.

I had to quote several bible verses for one f00l.

Naija men will use anything to justify their wrongness. They even use the bible to support their clouded mentality.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

I'm pretty sure that my "sisters" would rather remain single than get into a relationship with a cheater.

Even though women outnumber men, a single woman can still get a single man to have s[e]x with if she wants to.

Plus who made the millions of women in this world your responsibility to take care of?
our generous spirit ..men r the guardians of this world.we cant let some women without sex ..they will b frustrated and we all know what frustrations can cause..

@ogugu(i quote u at the same time cause m on my phone and its tiring to quote everybody)
Everybody is entitled to his point of view ..i didnt know we were boxing so let me put my gloves..what u failed to understand is men are cheater prone but we knew it was wrong thats why some created harems others polygamy..ps:m talking about Africa..women r the majority in mostAfrican countries...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

2. Don't cheat.

Ayam so lost. Na Naija forum I dey? Bible don disappear. What happened to thou shalt not commit adultery? Those of you wey get religion should clarify for me. I didn't know that commandment was gender-specific. I didn't know I'd see the day where Bible-hugging Nigerians make excuses for "sins". Pigs no dey fly again. Them don dey build rocket ships.
how about forgive those who offended u..how about for better and for worse dont quote the bible when it please u....keep denying the ttruth keep dodging the facts ...u will come to this conclusion by yourself
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
I have to do this please
shymexx: Bible was written in Asia, yet when the Bible was written, there was no middle-east... Tectonic plates classification of continents started in 1915.. You failed there!!

Tectonic plates determines continents, yet Egypt is an African country... However, part of Egypt extends beyond the tectonic plate... You failed there as well!!

Tectonic plates determines continents, yet Russia is an European country... However, a quarter of Russian territory extends beyond the tectonic plate... You failed there as well!!

All these pseudo-educated and simplistic textbook educated Nigerians never cease to amaze me with their stupidity!! Damn!!

The world isn't a simplistic place!!
Does the fact that the bible was written before the location it was written was defined mean the location was wrong?

Parts of Egypt extends beyond the tectonic plates but a larger majority of its land mass is on the African plate right?

Russia has 25% of its territory extending beyond the plates how about the remaining 75%? Law of majority?

What else dude?
You still have more crap that will end up falling?
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: our generous spirit ..men r the guardians of this world.we cant let some women without sex ..they will b frustrated and we all know what frustrations can cause..

@ogugu(i quote u at the same time cause m on my phone and its tiring to quote everybody)
Everybody is entitled to his point of view ..i didnt know we were boxing so let me put my gloves..what u failed to understand is men are cheater prone but we knew it was wrong thats why some created harems others polygamy..ps:m talking about Africa..women r the majority in mostAfrican countries...

Again, who put you in charge or made you responsible for frustrated women?

A woman can get f*ucked whenever she wants. She doesn't need a man to cheat on his wife before she have the intercourse her s[e]xual frustration requires.

If a man (like you) feels like its their calling to satisfy all women s[e]xually, then such man (you) shouldn't consider getting into a relationship in the first place.

Lé comprendè?
Re: Sex Differences by wiegraf: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
I rarely bother defending women any more, y'all are your own worse enemies, shooting yourselves in the foot with glee. For instance, burkha wearing women will protect their faith vehemently. Ok, just don't go running to 'nice guys' when you get your nose cut off by your wonderful husband
http://afghanistan.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/18/shaming-her-in-laws-costs-19-year-old-her-nose-ears/

What did you say? She was initially trying to run away? Because she was a child bride? Shame on her for even thinking about running away, let alone attempting it. Ok, mayhaps we can find others then

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/honor_killings/

Sheep are gonna be sheep
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's just sad. Then you should not be here cos you have no idea where we have been
dont worry for me afam
.btw the key's part was a ps
...chill mr
L.perfect l'avocat des femmes
..lol
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: how about forgive those who offended u..how about for better and for worse dont quote the bible when it please u....keep denying the ttruth keep dodging the facts ...u will come to this conclusion by yourself

I don't quote the Bible when it pleases me because the Bible doesn't please me cheesy Can't say the same for my country!
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: how about forgive those who offended u..how about for better and for worse dont quote the bible when it please u....keep denying the ttruth keep dodging the facts ...u will come to this conclusion by yourself

How about I promise to be faithful and I commit myself to you, and only you.

For better for worse is for when e.g. Your partner becomes broke or lose their jobs. NOT when they consciously decide to cheat on you.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: our generous spirit ..men r the guardians of this world.we cant let some women without sex ..they will b frustrated and we all know what frustrations can cause..

Nigerian total population: 1.01 MALES for every 1 FEMALE.
15-64 years of age: 0.99 MALES for every 1 FEMALE.

Niger total: 1 MALE for every 1 FEMALE.
Ghana: 1 MALE for every 1 FEMALE.
CAMEROON: 1.01 MALES for every 1 FEMALE.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2018.html

I'll be fair and call it pretty much balanced in Nigeria, so find another excuse.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
wiegraf: I rarely bother defending women any more, y'all are your own worse enemies, shooting yourselves in the foot with glee. For instance, burkha wearing women will protect their faith vehemently. Ok, just don't go running to 'nice guys' when you get your nose cut off by your wonderful husband
http://afghanistan.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/18/shaming-her-in-laws-costs-19-year-old-her-nose-ears/

What did you say? She was initially trying to run away? Because she was a child bride? Shame on her for even thinking about running away, let alone attempting it. Ok, mayhaps we can find others then

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/honor_killings/

Sheep are gonna be sheep

F[u]ck off please! Don't bring your silly thrash to this thread.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Again, who put you in charge or made you responsible for frustrated women?

A woman can get f*ucked whenever she wants. She doesn't need a man to cheat on his wife before she have the intercourse her s[e]xual frustration requires.

If a man (like you) feels like its their calling to satisfy all women s[e]xually, then such man (you) shouldn't consider getting into a relationship in the first place.

Lé comprendè?
if we dont have relationship there will more to satisfy. Common sense..
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: if we dont have relationship there will more to satisfy. Common sense..

Come again?
Re: Sex Differences by wiegraf: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

F[u]ck off please! Don't bring your silly thrash to this thread.

Ask kindly

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.