Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17590 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
wiegraf:

Ask kindly

My dear, please do f[u]ck in the off direction.

Thank you for your custom.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

How about I promise to be faithful and I commit myself to you, and only you.

For better for worse is for when e.g. Your partner becomes broke or lose their jobs. NOT when they consciously decide to cheat on you.

u defined ur for worse...?
Re: Sex Differences by wiegraf: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

My dear, please do f[u]ck in the off direction.

Thank you for your custom.
I've changed my mind. Don't feel like going anywhere. Why are you so mad anyways? Perhaps you'd rather I speak sheep?
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u defined ur for worse...?

That's just an example of things that might be consider worse, as you can see with my use of "e.g". For me, cheating doesn't fit into that category.

Before a person cheats on their partner, they always make a conscious decision.

So don't come back to me blaming the devil for your action because satan did not insert your d[i]ck into her p[u]ssy.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Come again?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
You guys are still here?

abiL

Has Sholly got big ti.ts and big batty for real?? Don't lie.. grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
Where is sholly?

Show me what you have got, shawty..
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE:

It means you should explain what you meant by that sentence. I did not get you. Made no sense.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: You guys are still here?

abiL

Lmao
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: You guys are still here?

abiL

Me I don't know o... I just used her as an example. Ask her yourself.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
And Mynd_44, go to bed - onila isn't on this thread...

Matured folks only!!
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: Where is sholly?

Show me what you have got, shawty..

Hahaha your life!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:
Me I don't know o... I just used her as an example. Ask her yourself.

Hmmm... How about you? wink wink
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL: Hahaha your life!

Na genetics.
abiL:

Hahaha your life!

Don't laugh, I just like having pretty and thick female friends - nothing serious.. grin
abiL:

That's just an example of things that might be consider worse, as you can see with my use of "e.g". For me, cheating doesn't fit into that category.

Before a person cheats on their partner, they always make a conscious decision.

So don't come back to me blaming the devil for your action because satan did not insert your d[i]ck into her p[u]ssy.
is cheating bad? If yes it fits in for the worse..and goes for u doesnt go for the others women like u they have their own for worse..so dnt judge them when they decide to forgive..like they dont judge u when u decide to break up or divorce
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmm... How about you? wink wink

What about me?

Oh you mean have I got a... I would tell you, but I don't deal with boys wink
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Na genetics.

70% of it
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:
What about me?

Oh you mean have I got a... I would tell you, but I don't deal with boys wink

Obviously, I'm not a boy, I'm a man..
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Na genetics.

Nah, I'm not a cheater..

Too decent for that..
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: is cheating bad? If yes it fits in for the worse..and goes for u doesnt go for the others women like u they have their own for worse..so dnt judge them when they decide to forgive..like they dont judge u when u decide to break up or divorce

Cheating shouldn't occur in a marriage anyway. So it has no place in the "worse" category.

I'm stating MY opinion and what I will put up with.

If women that have low self-esteem, low body image, distorted thinking, and low confidence wants to taking a cheating dog back, then what do I care.

People treat you how you allow yourself to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Obviously, I'm not a boy, I'm a man..

I'm yet to be convinced.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:
I'm yet to be convinced.

Huh?... Hold tight!

I mess with older chics... undecided
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Huh?... Hold tight!

I mess with older chics... undecided

Okay smiley
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: Nah, I'm not a cheater..

Too decent for that..

abiL: I'm yet to be convinced.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Come again?
j ohh i C. Lol u said that my type of guys shouldnt be in a relationship.which means guys in relationship must b faithful going from thai said there will b more women to satisfy.eg: we have 10 women and 5men .if 4men are in a relationship and therefore dont cheat like u wish there will be 1 man for 6girls(more girls to satisfy) ..hut if the 5 men are in a relationship each one could help the 5women who will stay single get frustrated and starving for sex.. if nothing is done ..notice if each man got 2 partners we reduce the stds. Pregnancy possibility etc
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Cheating shouldn't occur in a marriage anyway. So it has no place in the "worse" category.

I'm stating MY opinion and what I will put up with.

If women that have low self-esteem, low body image, distorted thinking, and low confidence wants to taking a cheating dog back, then what do I care.

People treat you how you allow yourself to be treated.
i agree with u.m myself against the fact that people cheat ..but the fact is it can happen..ve never cheated i dont plan to ..but u never know.i rest my case for today .last question how about if u r married will u divorce if ur man cheated on u? if it is the first time? ..he promise to never do it again .?
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: j ohh i C. Lol u said that my type of guys shouldnt be in a relationship.which means guys in relationship must b faithful going from thai said there will b more women to satisfy.eg: we have 10 women and 5men .if 4men are in a relationship and therefore dont cheat like u wish there will be 1 man for 6girls(more girls to satisfy) ..hut if the 5 men are in a relationship each one could help the 5women who will stay single get frustrated and starving for sex.. if nothing is done ..notice if each man got 2 partners we reduce the stds. Pregnancy possibility etc

Your points are invalid and filled with nonsense .. Well the parts I could understand.

It's not a wish. It's a requirement. If you're in a relationship it is expected of you to remain faithful. However, a few people don't seem to understand this simple thing.

It is statistically, mathematically, biblically, psychologically, (and every 'cally' you can think of) IMPOSSIBLE for every men to be in a relationship at the same time.

So for people like you worrying endlessly and unable to sleep thinking about the s[e]xually frustrated women in their society, I'm here to tell you not to worry anymore. Stay faithful in your relationship and let the single men out there deal with them.

But if you or other taken men want in on that action, then break up with your partner and go spread your wings like an eagle.

Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i agree with u.m myself against the fact that people cheat ..but the fact is it can happen..ve never cheated i dont plan to ..but u never know.i rest my case for today .last question how about if u r married will u divorce if ur man cheated on u? if it is the first time? ..he promise to never do it again .?

A man who cheats on me will be shown where the door is.

As stated in the bible, adultery defiles relationships. Why should I put up with a man who doesn't think much of me? I know my worth. I deserve better than a dog.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 6:09am On Oct 20, 2012
**yawn**
Re: Sex Differences by cloaked(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2012
It's a natural mentality dat has been 4rm inception!...more or less lik thesame reason y men can't be a hooker slash stand on the street shamelessly n wait 4 customers 2 approach em as "women of low virtue" do!....wouldn't it sound absurd or look weird,if u hear or encounter one?

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2012
You people have started again

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.