Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! (967 Views)

How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by joe4christ(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2012
Before i do proceed, let me clear your doubt, i aint catholic, as matter of fact i dont agree with most of their doctrines, rather i'm of penticustal origin even though i dont condider myself a penticustal, i'm just a christian who have tested of the power of God and of the kingdom to come.
Now to the main point:

Now get this straight, Jesus is the son of God and God, he manifested in this two dimention but you're too blind that you seem not to see it or just dont want to admit it for once.

Now i'm gonna give you just two simple proof that Jesus is God but if you still dont believe it after this then you can go hug transformer for all i care.

Hebrew 1:6-8 (Very self-explanatery)
6 And then he presented his honored Son to the world, God said, ''Let all the angels of God worship him''
7 God calls his angels ''messangers swift as the wind, and servants made of flaming fire''
8 But to his son he says, [size=15pt]''Your throne O God, endures forever and ever.
Your royal power is expressed in righteousness.
9 You love what is right and hate what is wrong.
Therefore God, your God, has anointed you
pouring out the oil of joy on you more than on anyone else''
10 And,
''Lord, in the beginning you laid the foundation of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
11 Even they will perish but you remain forever. [/size]

Now the second scripture:
Revelation 5:13
13 And then i heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They also sang:
''Blessing and honor and glory and power
belong to [size=15pt]the one sitting on the throne[/size] and to the[size=15pt] lamb (Jesus Christ)[/size] forever and ever''
God sitting on the throne and the lamb which we all know is talking about Jesus are being worship by all of creation both in heaven and on earth and even beneath the earth according to that scripture and i still remember the verse that says God will never share his Glory with any man and he will never share it with anybody, so if Jesus is not God then God almighty just contradicted his word when he said he wont share his glory with any man while sharing it with a man called Jesus the christ, but this clearly shows that Jesus is God.
But if you still are'nt convince then i'll be forced to believe you are destined to perish is your own deception and because you reject knowledge God himself has rejected you.
Finish!

2 Likes

Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by kolaoloye(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2012
joe4christ: Before i do proceed, let me clear your doubt, i aint catholic, as matter of fact i dont agree with most of their doctrines, rather i'm of penticustal origin even though i dont condider myself a penticustal, i'm just a christian who have tested of the power of God and of the kingdom to come.
Now to the main point:

Now get this straight, Jesus is the son of God and God, he manifested in this two dimention but you're too blind that you seem not to see it or just dont want to admit it for once.

Now i'm gonna give you just two simple proof that Jesus is God but if you still dont believe it after this then you can go hug transformer for all i care.

6 And then he presented his honored Son to the world, God said, ''Let all the angels of God worship him''
7 God calls his angels ''messangers swift as the wind, and servants made of flaming fire''
8 But to his son he says, [size=15pt]''Your throne O God, endures forever and ever.
10 And,

13 And then i heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They also sang:
belong to [size=15pt]the one sitting on the throne[/size] and to the[size=15pt] lamb (Jesus Christ)[/size] forever and ever''
God sitting on the throne and the lamb which we all know is talking about Jesus are being worship by all of creation both in heaven and on earth and even beneath the earth according to that scripture and i still remember the verse that says God will never share his Glory with any man and he will never share it with anybody, so if Jesus is not God then God almighty just contradicted his word when he said he wont share his glory with any man while sharing it with a man called Jesus the christ, but this clearly shows that Jesus is God.
But if you still are'nt convince then i'll be forced to believe you are destined to perish is your own deception and because you reject knowledge God himself has rejected you.
Finish!
Hello sir,I think you still need a mentor.
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by Enigma(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2012
As with the other thread, and add also

Rev 22

1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Compare Revelation 21

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp

cool
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by joe4christ(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2012
kola oloye:
Hello sir,I think you still need a mentor.

So, can you please put me through?
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2012
"Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 1 Corinthians 11:3"
-PAUL

"The Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28)
-JESUS

"Jesus went on to say to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing." (John 5:19)
-JESUS

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you - Matthew 6: 33"
-JESUS

"Wherefore God also hath [has] highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:- Philippians 2: 9 –"
-PAUL

"And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.- Luke 18: 18, 19"
-JESUS

1 Like

Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by ijawkid(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
joe4christ: Before i do proceed, let me clear your doubt, i aint catholic, as matter of fact i dont agree with most of their doctrines, rather i'm of penticustal origin even though i dont condider myself a penticustal, i'm just a christian who have tested of the power of God and of the kingdom to come.
Now to the main point:

10 And,

Finish!

So is the one sitting on the throne the same with the lamb??

And when u say Jesus is God,which God are talking about??

Almighty or one who is lesser than the almighty??

Because it is crystal clear that my almighty God cannot be a LAMB.....

And didn't the almighty himself glorify Jesus??

How else do you think Jesus is sitting @ the right hand of his Father and God??

The son been elevated above all other beings(with the exception of the Father who exalted Jesus) does not mean that the son automatically becomes the same with his Father or equal to his Father.....

That is the argument that has been on here on this religious forum......

Many want to equate Jesus with his God and Father....

And that is what I will continue to fight against till many persons get the truth......
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by ijawkid(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Enigma: As with the other thread, and add also

Rev 22

Compare Revelation 21

cool

U quoted this......

Compare Revelation 21
22 I did not see a temple in the city,
because the Lord God Almighty and the
Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does
not need the sun or the moon to shine on
it, for the glory of God gives it light,
and the Lamb is its lamp

There the says the city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it,for the glory of ""GOD"" gives it light and the Lamb is its light.....

Verse 22 seperates the Lord God almighty from the Lamb whom he ressurected and exalted.........

Those verses absolutely diFferenciates the Father who is the almighty and the 1 and only true God from his son who is the Lamb,whom the Father is greater than.................
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by oiseworld: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
frosbel: "Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 1 Corinthians 11:3"
-PAUL

"The Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28)
-JESUS

"Jesus went on to say to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing." (John 5:19)
-JESUS

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you - Matthew 6: 33"
-JESUS

"Wherefore God also hath [has] highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:- Philippians 2: 9 –"
-PAUL

"And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.- Luke 18: 18, 19"
-JESUS

all the quotes you've quoted did not mention jesus not being God.

We have said it manytimes that Jesus did not compare himself with the father. He hunbled himself even unto death. The bible states this clearly.

Philippians 2:6–8: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Jesus is not the father, Jesus refeered to the father most of the time. That he never ascribed glory to himself doesn't mean he wasn't or was different from God. They are all one.

The father also spoke "This is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased hear him" All members of God are all humble.

At his baptism with john the baptist, all three were present.
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
oiseworld:

all the quotes you've quoted did not mention jesus not being God.

We have said it manytimes that Jesus did not compare himself with the father. He hunbled himself even unto death. The bible states this clearly.

Philippians 2:6–8: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Jesus is not the father, Jesus refeered to the father most of the time. That he never ascribed glory to himself doesn't mean he wasn't or was different from God. They are all one.

The father also spoke "This is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased hear him" All members of God are all humble.

At his baptism with john the baptist, all three were present.

But Jesus after he rose from the dead still referred to the father as his God, how do you explain that ?

"Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"" - John 20:17

or in the book of revelation

"These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits[b] of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. " - Revelation 3:1-2
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by joe4christ(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
ijawkid:

So is the one sitting on the throne the same with the lamb??

And when u say Jesus is God,which God are talking about??

Almighty or one who is lesser than the almighty??

Because it is crystal clear that my almighty God cannot be a LAMB.....

And didn't the almighty himself glorify Jesus??

How else do you think Jesus is sitting @ the right hand of his Father and God??

The son been elevated above all other beings(with the exception of the Father who exalted Jesus) does not mean that the son automatically becomes the same with his Father or equal to his Father.....

That is the argument that has been on here on this religious forum......

Many want to equate Jesus with his God and Father....

And that is what I will continue to fight against till many persons get the truth......

You all are indeed of small comprehension, do you not yet understand the mystery of the Godhead?
Do you not see it in the government of the day? Take for instance the organs of government are made up of three independent body and at the same time vital for the survival of governance, e.g The Executive government, The Legislative and The Judiciary are all organs of government that forms government itself, they might be distinct but are responsible for governance and that is why they are known as government.
The executive seems to be vested with more sovereign power than other organs while the legislature seems to be next on the line followed by the judiciary but in real sense they are all powerful and dependant on each other, so is the mystery of the Godhead, if u dont get this then u wont get it at all.
Bless u all!
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by ijawkid(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
joe4christ:

You all are indeed of small comprehension, do you not yet understand the mystery of the Godhead?
Do you not see it in the government of the day? Take for instance the organs of government are made up of three independent body and at the same time vital for the survival of governance, e.g The Executive government, The Legislative and The Judiciary are all organs of government that forms government itself, they might be distinct but are responsible for governance and that is why they are known as government.
The executive seems to be vested with more sovereign power than other organs while the legislature seems to be next on the line followed by the judiciary but in real sense they are all powerful and dependant on each other, so is the mystery of the Godhead, if u dont get this then u wont get it at all.
Bless u all!

But can You say that the executive =legislative=judiciary??......

Isn't the executive the source of what ever strength or power that the other arms possess??

From your analysis of the Godhead then it means we humans are part of that Godhead.......

Because we work for the almighty just as Jesus and all the other angels work for him.....

Read 1 corinthians 11:3.....

We are part of that Godhead if that is what Godhead means to you....
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by cyrexx: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Interesting.

See how great Bible scholars are proving from the same Word of God that Jesus is God and also that Jesus is not God.

Welldone guys.
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
cyrexx: Interesting.
See how great Bible scholars are proving from the same Word of God that Jesus is God and also that Jesus is not God.
Welldone guys.

I don't see the problem because it's all clear cut.
If a man crawls out of a virgin's a$$, turns water into russian vodka, ice skate on liquid water, send demons into pigs and then send them flying off a cliff, get mad at trees and curse them, and have his peeps go steal a donkey because "the lord needs it". Then by Zeus, that muthaf#cka IS GOD!!!
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by cyrexx: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Martian:

If a man crawls out of a virgin's a$$, turns water into russian vodka, ice skate on liquid water, send demons into pigs and then send them flying off a cliff, get mad at trees and curse them, and have his peeps go steal a donkey because "the lord needs it". Then by Zeus, that muthaf#cka IS GOD!!!

Chei!!!

See blasphemy

Martian, you be baaaaaaad boy!!!

LOL
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by plaetton: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
cyrexx: Interesting.

Welldone guys.

I am having great time laughing my head off.

Martian:

Mystery of the godhead? That's a new one.
What about mystery of godbottom? lol

and this,

No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

A bunch of schizophrenics.

Who let the nuts out?
grin cheesy
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by cyrexx: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
O my,
naija guys no go kill person with laughter for here o.

Mystery of the GODA$$, not just his head!

LWKMD!
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by joe4christ(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
cyrexx: O my,
naija guys no go kill person with laughter for here o.

Mystery of the GODA$$, not just his head!

LWKMD!

When the food meant for kings are being fed Dogs, dont u think that would be called abuse of food?
That's what defines your blasphemous life along with your cohort.
Lord have mercy!
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by cyrexx: 4:29am On Oct 16, 2012
joe4christ:

When the food meant for kings are being fed Dogs, dont u think that would be called abuse of food?
That's what defines your blasphemous life along with your cohort.
Lord have mercy!

the mind that should be used constructively is being controlled by useless myths and fables. What an abuse and colossal waste of mental resources. You are a really living a dog life when you could be somewhere else using your mind and your life for great things like great men are supposed to. Thats what defines your delusional and useless life. OLODO
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by joe4christ(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2012
cyrexx:

the mind that should be used constructively is being controlled by useless myths and fables. What an abuse and colossal waste of mental resources. You are a really living a dog life when you could be somewhere else using your mind and your life for great things like great men are supposed to. Thats what defines your delusional and useless life. OLODO

Time will soon unvail who is truely foolish. Eternity will tell the whole story.
I know your incapacitated shallowed twisted mind cannot at it's best grasp the above!
God help you in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by joe4christ(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2012
[size=15pt] One thing i've come to realise is that there are certain spiritual truth that cannot be deciphered by one self except through the holy spirit, it seems this truth are coded, even when they seems open, it's actually open to those who have had a revelation in that regard.
The Godhead is a mystery, it is one of the deep things of God Jesus was talking about when he said ''the holy spirit would reveal to you the deeper things of the kingdom of God - John 14:26, John 16:13

Now finally before i quit arguing over this same matter for the good of everybody even as the lord has told me to,
now here is my last question to you frosbel and your cohorts,
[size=15pt] Can you please explain to me why God the father himself testified by calling Jesus God according to Hebrew 1:8 ''Your throne o God endures forever and ever'' or are u desputing the fact that God actually said that?
My final explanation: when the father refers to Jesus as God he is actually talking about the deity of christ in regards to the Godhead but when he said ''your God, even your God has anointed you'' he is talking about Christ (The anointed one, the lamb of God that was made as the sacrificial lamb of sacrifice for the sins of the world) and many atime Jesus speaks both as man and as God, even we the children of God atimes do speak under the influence of the holy spirit some deep things without even knowing it while most atimes we speak as mortals, I wish i could make you see the light yourself but i know it would be futile to do so, cos if the holy spirit himself do not reveal it to then there's actually nothing i or anybody can do to help, i realy wished i could or rather i wished you would humble yourself and go on your knees in prayer to our heavenly father to give a revelation about who Jesus truly is, God will show you, cos it's not the will of God that you continue in ignorance, remember even God said ''my people perish for lack of knowledge'', please seek the face of God on this matter and he will through his spirit reveal the truth to you. [/size]
God bless you!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by cyrexx: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2012
joe4christ:

Time will soon unvail who is truely foolish. Eternity will tell the whole story.
I know your incapacitated shallowed twisted mind cannot at it's best grasp the above!
God help you in Jesus name. Amen!

foolish boy with severe debilitating incapacitation to see beyond his tiny bubble of delusional fantasies. the only story eternity will tell is that of your totally decomposed and maggot-eaten bodies that had existed alive briefly for several decades and gone back to nothingness from which it came. but i know your brainwashed incapacitated twisted mind cant deal with this harsh reality, so i leave you to enjoy your delusional fantasies in your imaginary future with the mystery of your miserable Godhead Goda$$.

OLODO raised to power 2.
Re: Two Powerful Evidence That Jesus Is God! by truthislight: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] One thing i've come to realise is that there are certain spiritual truth that cannot be deciphered by one self except through the holy spirit, it seems this truth are coded, even when they seems open, it's actually open to those who have had a revelation in that regard.
The Godhead is a mystery, it is one of the deep things of God Jesus was talking about when he said ''the holy spirit would reveal to you the deeper things of the kingdom of God - John 14:26, John 16:13

Now finally before i quit arguing over this same matter for the good of everybody even as the lord has told me to,
now here is my last question to you frosbel and your cohorts,
[size=15pt] Can you please explain to me why God the father himself testified by calling Jesus God according to Hebrew 1:8 ''Your throne o God endures forever and ever'' or are u desputing the fact that God actually said that?
My final explanation: when the father refers to Jesus as God he is actually talking about the deity of christ in regards to the Godhead but when he said ''your God, even your God has anointed you'' he is talking about Christ (The anointed one, the lamb of God that was made as the sacrificial lamb of sacrifice for the sins of the world) and many atime Jesus speaks both as man and as God, even we the children of God atimes do speak under the influence of the holy spirit some deep things without even knowing it while most atimes we speak as mortals, I wish i could make you see the light yourself but i know it would be futile to do so, cos if the holy spirit himself do not reveal it to then there's actually nothing i or anybody can do to help, i realy wished i could or rather i wished you would humble yourself and go on your knees in prayer to our heavenly father to give a revelation about who Jesus truly is, God will show you, cos it's not the will of God that you continue in ignorance, remember even God said ''my people perish for lack of knowledge'', please seek the face of God on this matter and he will through his spirit reveal the truth to you. [/size]
God bless you!!! [/size]

God reveal truth is definitely not the lie called trinity.

(1) (Reply)

Honest Questions; Seeking Answers (believers Only) / Very Inspiring Song - Listen To The Words / Nuts And Bolts Of Spiritual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.