Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) (3772 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Goodmorning NLders! This topic runs every week on Mondays. It's my column in this section. I came about this because i appreciate the posts of some people here. It's exclusive to the Romance Section.

Here's the link to the 1st Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1056571/romance-section-whos-crush-week#12296834

Here's the link to the 2nd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1068359/romance-section-whos-crush-week

CRITERION - Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm etc. Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past few weeks. There are always members arounds that got our attention via their comments. Such could be crazy, rude, intelligent etc. Here you have the privilege to clearly state your opinion about these people while you attach them to a particular category.

Lets enjoy the thread people.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2012
Not again. This thread has made some guys promiscuous. grin. Iyatrustee and Idowu pls stay off Xynerise grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by tellwisdom: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep: Not again. This thread has made some guys promiscuous. grin. Iyatrustee and Idowu pls stay off Xynerise grin

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2012
stella bella- sexy and crazy as hell.Makes me high on testosterone

maria g- too weird for my liking

itsmodella - don't know. Just wanted to make it 3 undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Hahaha. I'm making up my list. Gonna be a crazy one grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
Hahaha. I'm making up my list. Gonna be a crazy one grin
How crazy is the list?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
fados4sure:
How crazy is the list?
Fados, expecting yours smiley how our wife na?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
teeo- seems friendly but weird!
screwface- dont y yet..
lalaosky- wiv shades on! hes d shyte! grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
Walks in and

on the thread
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
joeydozzy: stella bella- sexy and crazy as hell.Makes me high on testosterone

maria g- too weird for my liking

itsmodella - don't know. Just wanted to make it 3 undecided
weird? You the first attaching such to me.... I guess you will be my specimen for this week....nowhere to hide, Joey.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
jay bee: Walks in and

on the thread
angry angry grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Maria-G:
weird? You the first attaching such to me.... I guess you will be my specimen for this week....nowhere to hide, Joey.

you see.... weird undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

you see.... weird undecided
baby, just spill, ok....not good bottling such inside you....you go soon burst o!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Here's my list

Intelligence - Ayobase
Reserved - ~vicky-
Weird - Lefulefu
Rude - Shollypopz
Smart - Ikekings

Keep them coming guys cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep: Not again. This thread has made some guys promiscuous. grin. Iyatrustee and Idowu pls stay off Xynerise grin

what is good for skydeepthe goose is good for the gander tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
jay bee: Walks in and

on the thread
Where are the bouncers? Work dey here smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
Maria-G:
baby, just spill, ok....not good bottling such inside you....you go soon burst o!

and who said weird shouldn't be attached to your handle again? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Odunnu: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
Gotta be Mr Cork all round.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by vivianc(f): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ikekings.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
iyatrustee:

get ready for a black eye cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
iyatrustee:

abi ooo.. grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
abi ooo.. grin grin grin
I am warning you grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

and who said weird shouldn't be attached to your handle again? undecided
woueva you say....thanks anyway
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
Skydeep, can i have you for 2weeks? wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
only if you can come to my house and pick me up cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
my crush for the week gotta be Goldieluks reason being she is beautifully fat and i love them fat girls like a little child loves his chocolates! grin grin

as for you, skydeep, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
iyatrustee: my crush for the week gotta be Goldieluks reason being she is beautifully fat and i love them fat girls like a little child loves his chocolates! grin grin

as for you, skydeep, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin cry cry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by boron10(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep:
only if you can come to my house and pick me up cool
*an eye on your PP* Why not my baby? Anytime is cool with me. It sure gonna be fun. Other terms and conditions? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: shocked shocked shocked
Why surprised? You left me for almost a week, i be wood ni? sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

*an eye on your PP* Why not my baby? Anytime is cool with me. It sure gonna be fun. Other terms and conditions? grin
nope. Dont worry I will remove d "Beware of Dogs" sign outside the gate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out / Is She Right? / Have You Made Love To A White Woman Before? How Does It Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.