Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? (10726 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by shilling(f): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Kandii, talk that talk!!

I go all out with makeup especially on a night out. Contouring, highlighting and the works. Gotta get that weave looking fly as well.

I only started wearing makeup about 2 years ago. It's an art, not red eyebrows, brush marks and crap all over. If you're gonna wear makeup, do it right!

If there's something that can make me more confident and look better, why say no. I'm a pretty gal without makeup, prettier with makeup. It does make me look older though. I'm just 21 and people usually think I'm 26 lol.

kandiikane: Na waa oo.See these bush men! Saying they don't want their women wearing makeup. Sharrap, you are lying! You will be the same ones insulting your women and telling them they have let themselves go.

Abeg, I want my own babe looking hot and sexy anytime we go out, so if she wants she can pour bucket loads of paint on her face as long as she breaks necks.. cool
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Pennywise(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2012
Make up does make the difference. I saw a lady once very heavily made up I mean with blush, mascara, false eye lash, I mean the whole gamut. She was hawwwtt and was like pls have me now.

Anyway a few days later I saw her, it was like she was not even there.

Make up does have its power and women have a right to use it
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by RIchibabe(f): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2012
UNLEASHED:

There you go girl! But could you let us see a picture of your pretty self? Just joking lol but we won't mind a pic wink
. No pic, but trust me am hot! Lol
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by PetDancer(f): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Baby pet goes without make _up,i love being myself
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Arkti3(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella:
Goldie's hair shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How in the world did she let it get to that point?

It's not her fault anyways, she went to use (OSE AGOYIN) thinking that it will make look like mixed race.....hmmm what a pity GOLDIE, GOLDY or GOALIEDY whatever they call you, oh!oh!! oooh!!! I remember it's an Edo State name (GOLIDY)......ROTFL
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Orikinla: Lest we forget, using hair extensions is also part of makeup o.
Imagine the girls without their wigs, etc.
Funny thing is I get the most propositions when I am with my natural hair.

I am not a make-up person. Never been, never will be. Infact the reason why I have a make-up kit is because I have friends who look good with make-up on. I am very
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Lovelynbaby(f): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
Make up or no make up stil look gud
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ts only a lady wt low self esteem dat won't av d confidence
to wake up looking as natural as ever....too much of make up
Is not good,let it be as simple as ever
.....please guys preach it to my fellow ladies

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
personally i jst apply powder and lip gloss....most at times i even go out sporting unwashed face i just woke up with and still look cool..those dat apply heavy make-up must have their reasons i guess.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by addictiv(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2013
I feel irritated whenever I see young ladies in their teens and twenties applying heavy make up....me thinks those stuffs makes em age faster and are designed for older women who have reached their elastic limit...not for fresh babe with fresh skin...if you must do it...then apply it slightly. .
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 11, 2013
addictiv: I feel irritated whenever I see young ladies in their teens and twenties applying heavy make up....me thinks those stuffs makes em age faster and are designed for older women who have reached their elastic limit...not for fresh babe with fresh skin...if you must do it...then apply it slightly. .

some are not naturally attractive, and therefore need the enhancement.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by addictiv(m): 12:52am On Nov 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

some are not naturally attractive, and therefore need the enhancement.
More like enhanced oil recovery for depleted wells..... grin grin
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2013
sadly, some of these women look ok with the make up and a nightmare without, so i can surely understand why they would want to hide that side of themselves.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by nbright: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: - lack of confidence
- low self esteem
- deceit
especially the number 3
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by nbright: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2013
CastingCrowns: personally i jst apply powder and lip gloss....most at times i even go out sporting unwashed face i just woke up with and still look cool..those dat apply heavy make-up must have their reasons i guess.
You are VERY pretty
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by CastingCrowns(f): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2013
thank U
nbright: You are VERY pretty
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Ifygirly(f): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2013
That's what happens when you make up too much.You now feel ugly without make up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

****** SANDOSKI********* / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) / 5 Ways To Teach Your Girlfriend Or Wife A Lesson For Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.