Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! (21806 Views)

Nigerian Networks And Their Annoying Texts/calls / How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / How To Use Whatsapp (or Any Other Mobile Phone App) On Your Pc/mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by tellwisdom: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
No, I'm interested in the one I can fix on her yansh to see if someone has gotten there at my back angry angry

1 Like

Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
Am afraid some women will just end up having heart attacks! I no wan die young because of one yeye man wey dey cheat on me.I rather not know about my man's extra marital affair because I don't wanna continue giving my tender heart too much of tension.I won't be needing the application anway. embarassed

And what of divorce? This is gonna increase the rate of divorce I tell ya!
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Andykuul: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
what! Four good dollars...dats abt N600 or so...datcan fetch me abt 2 tiers of garrios sulphate!
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Iranoladun(f): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
@all the men shouting Eureka! You should be careful. shocked cool The second to the last sentence in the write up says:

‘It could be that women cheat more, or there are lots of bullish men out there who are accusing their girlfriends of cheating when they speak to any other man.’And while adulterers might think they can now get away with anything, cheaters beware – the app could also be secretly downloaded by a suspicious husband or wife onto their spouse’s phone to create an invisible record of calls and texts.

The application could also be use to secretly monitor phone calls and text messages by a suspicious spouse without the suspect's knowledge grin cheesy grin Just may be this is the reason so many women were buying and downloading the software o jare tongue tongue
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is not good. I encourages promiscuity. I'm sure this would not help any christians who wants to grow spiritually and move closer to God.

1 Like

Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by AZeD1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
slimyem: License for cheaters to cheat as much as they like...
Lord,we the faithfuls are in your hands...cheesycheesycheesy
Forming faithful abi?

1 Like

Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by AZeD1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Well if i suspect my girlfriend of cheating, i walk into where she is and see her on the phone around 11 then i check her phone and see last call time 9:20 what would i think?
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Chibest2000(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
A-ZeD:

Forming faithful abi?
hahahahaaa madam i d hail o, hahahaha only God can judge.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Women I bow for una oo
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by haykay2005: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
are u guys aware of ANTI CATE FREE EDITION? infact there are so many apps in the market to beat CATE
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
What I nid is iron pant,and padlock with built in alarm system,with a functioning camera for my girlfriend,since she dey school my mind no rest,the reason being that na nigeria girl she be.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by hypergig(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
the app seeks to cause no harm..it will jst leave d oda end unaware of d adventures of his\her lover..na fair tin..wetin u no sabi no fit hurt u..abt to download mine.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by logica(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
pro01:
I guess this is because women are more curious than men. So let's say they are merely curious about how the app works, thus the disproportionately high percentage of downloads by females. After all, women don't cheat, so they really do not need the app. Abi no be so?

SMH in pity for 'real men'. Ignorance is indeed bliss.
I sense some sarcasm in there. Or am I wrong? In any case, men are more curious than women when it comes to technical matters and gadgets. I would also like to ask anybody who installed the app whether it actually captures the gender of the user (because I realize this is irrelevant to the function of the app). Because if it doesn't, I wonder how they got the stats.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by KINGwax(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Leopantro: i actually have this application and its nice. it has a secret number you dial as if you are calling a phone number which opens up the menu. someone can call you or send a text message and it wouldn't register on the phone once the app is running. the best thing about the app is that after installation,you can't find it on the phone no matter how much you search unless you go to a very very hidden folder in the phone.

all that is left is to find people to cheat on with it grin

oh yeah. its not on blackberry yet and since most girls love blackberry, wouldn't get much use in Nigeria
when u finish deceiving yourself, tell us. We heard it is hidden, u said in a secret folder it can be found. Tell us how na. shebi u don deceive us finish say u get d apps. Mad man. Na by force u must to put up pseudo-personalities online?
And besides, wetin the bolded mean?
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
see scam.... lwkmd.... dont forget so far 70% of his clients r women...
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Shaw007(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2012
I knw sey some cheats and "cheetahs" 4 NL go dey hapi 4 inside like dat!!

But well,at least more marriages will stay Intact,and divorce rates reduced,even if its jst upfront
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Shaw007(m): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: when u finish deceiving yourself, tell us. We heard it is hidden, u said in a secret folder it can be found. Tell us how na. shebi u don deceive us finish say u get d apps. Mad man. Na by force u must to put up pseudo-personalities online?
And besides, wetin the bolded mean?
i really don't know how you manage 2 pull it off,but its really easy 4 me 2 ignore liars. . ."very very Hidden folder" . . .very funny,it shows that guy is still flexing with his brand new 'tear Nylon' asha 200
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2012

O gerrout of here infidel
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by cornersky: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2012
this is simply insane.hahhaa.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by SisiKill1: 12:58am On Oct 16, 2012
So far, 70 percent of the purchases have been by women.

Bwhahahaha! About darn time!!!

Shei men wanted to go there, well the women are now telling them BRING IT ON!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by slimyem: 1:10am On Oct 16, 2012
jhydebaba:
If I hear....
A-ZeD:

Forming faithful abi?
Chibest2000: hahahahaaa madam i d hail o, hahahaha only God can judge.
Horayce:

O gerrout of here infidel
krispycash: see scam.... lwkmd.... dont forget so far 70% of his clients r women...
see them!!
"Awon alainiikan'se ti'n weni kunra.....shiooor"
Yes,i'm a faithful...believe it or not..na you go get headache pass!!
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 16, 2012
Go through all this stress just to cheat. Mtcheeew nonsense app. Why not the one that exposes cheating partners.
Evil sells better I guess.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by AZeD1(m): 1:36am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: see them!!
"Awon alainiikan'se ti'n weni kunra.....shiooor"
Yes,i'm a faithful...believe it or not..na you go get headache pass!!
You dey vex?
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by slap1(m): 1:39am On Oct 16, 2012
I can only want this app out of curiosity, to know how it works. If I'm silly enough to cheat on my wife, I don't need an app to help me do it. . .and this app was developed by a police officer? Ok o.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by DadaStephen1(m): 1:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Orikinla: I can track all calls and text messages from a device I once mentioned on Nairaland.
I have the call logs of all those in my life for security reasons.

It has helped me to secure my family.

Please sir, I'm in Dire need of it. I beg you.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: Am afraid some women will just end up having heart attacks! I no wan die young because of one yeye man wey dey cheat on me.I rather not know about my man's extra marital affair because I don't wanna continue giving my tender heart too much of tension.I won't be needing the application anway. embarassed

And what of divorce? This is gonna increase the rate of divorce I tell ya!

i agree with u d ostritch method (playing ignorance) seems to be d best approach, really. At least what u don't know can hardly cause worries for you. And to some extent dat may just be the original intention of the app developer, to prevent you from knowing. I think it will actually prevent divorces, unless one's caught downloading d app itself!
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2012
The Cate app, which stands for “Call and Text Eraser”, creates an invisible log of calls and text messages and can hide specific numbers from the contacts list.

I talk to allot of women who have these types of Apps on their Phones.

I had no clue what she was talking about when she said..."your picture messages show, but your text and calls are hidden so he can't see them"

#WomenAreBetterAtCheatingThanMen
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Debrothz(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2012
God nd bad.
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2012
This type of app was available in symbian OS 4 so long na. Am using the Safe Manager 3.71 cracked version from a chinese company. When u register any number for privacy, it hides both the call log, messages and every other thing concerning that number. When the person sends u a message, u'l see a little blue dot on the topmost side of ur phone screen to tell u, u hav a private message, u input ur password to access the messages. It can also lock ur other applications with password
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by bknight: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2012
Rotflmao @ men having only 2 emotions: hungry or hor,ny...if u see him without an erect1on...make him a sandwich....lwkm

Then when she's not asking for money for brazilian hair, what shld we do? grin

1 Like

Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Natudu: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2012
I no fit talk o! Women!
Re: Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! by Ignatio(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2012
Wicked generation. Sometime ago I saw an app that allows you use your phone as a vib.rator.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Recommended Ways To Protect Your Eyes While Using A Smartphone / Tips On How To Find A Misplaced/lost Android Phone / Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.