Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? (27099 Views)

A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Booty4me: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
What's my business. If them like. Make dem waka unclad for red carpet. Mtsheew
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by onlineadejoh(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
ikekings: What's with the hidden posts?

You aren't done with the known yet, you wanna discover the unknown. Greediness is sin! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by UjSizzle(f): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
the babe too fine joor..with badazz shape
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by nagoma(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
ItsModella:
You don't know Tiwa Savage? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I don't know her either. Does one have to know all savages?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
nagoma:

Haba Nagoma, this one too much na!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by tellwisdom: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Is that thing that guy is kissing human??
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
If my Bobo cheats on me with Tiwa Savage, i go shake him hand and accept him back. because, i knw say he go market wella wella. The babe “figure 8“ dey kill me.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by omenziate(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
nagoma:

Guy, hahahahahahah, u don let pawpaw hook for my throat o, make I use pepsi push am down. Dis ur yap wicked o.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by callobi4me: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tiwa savage Rock ur world is ur time to shine
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by MeGaStReEt: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky: Tiwa Savage is one of Nigeria’s most talented singers and songwriters.That she is beautiful is no news. She is an embodiment of sexiness and has a captivating aura and personality. Until recently Tiwa Savage had not been linked romantically with anyone, except if you count the rumoured -but - vehemently-denied relationship with Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy.

Is that is about to change? The Mavin first lady was seen at the Elite Model Look 2012 recently held in Lagos in company of her beau Manager Tee Billz, and the pair looked like an Item – eye witnesses say they both stepped
on the red carpet in style as they posed for photographs. Tiwa is usually alone on the red carpet so it really was a big deal this time, since she had company, as all attention quickly shifted to the couple, and the cameramen kept clicking away.

Tiwa Savage and her manger Tee Billz seemed to enjoy all the attention, and he may have used that opportunity to pass on
a message as she planted a soft kiss on Tiwa’s cheek, whose face lit up instantly. We’re told they did not spend a moment away from each other during the event and the after party. Is this a confirmation of what many have been suspecting? Or just an innocent PDA between two people who work very closely and are fond of each other? We’re eager to find out!

http://thenetng.com/news/tiwa-savage-and-manager-in-public-display-of-affectionare-they-officially-dating/

Nigerians like to celebrate mediocrity. First of all, Tiwa Savage is not anywhere near "Talented" She is not even in top 10 Nigeria female artists. And whoever wrote this shiiiit, where in the world did you see anything that resembles beautiful/sexy in Tiwa Savage? #laffinsexiness
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

Nigerians like to celebrate mediocrity. First of all, Tiwa Savage is not anywhere near "Talented" She is not even in top 10 Nigeria female artists. And whoever wrote this shiiiit, where in the world did you see anything that resembles beautiful/sexy in Tiwa Savage? #laffinsexiness

Me I go like to know your top 10 Nigerian female acts!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Alaafialoro(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
...if you ask me,na who I go ask?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Chanchit: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: Don't know her sha, but she looks pretty

Are you for real....? Saying you don't know Tiwa is just like saying you don't know the name of this site is NL.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Dnaz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Seun has finally defeated d Garri Activists. 3 Gbosas 4 seun
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by davades(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Like she gained weight ?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
is the manager a vampire or what? angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by chucky234(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: Don't know her sha, but she looks pretty
Another Olumo Rock residential occupant,why would you know her living under the rock?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Bay1970(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
My man tunji, na so you leave your kids and wife/babymama in Los Angeles to kiss woman for Niaja.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by chucky234(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
omenziate:

Guy, hahahahahahah, u don let pawpaw hook for my throat o, make I use pepsi push am down. Dis ur yap wicked o.
What a bad combination,pawpaw and pepsi ke.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by killuminati(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
OMG! shocked see hidden posts as many as a basin of GARRI grin

Hmmm, I wonder wat they do? Maybe na those G boys dey terrorise hear their(our) very common commodity campaignundecided

@topic, I wish I can have her for myself cheesy
The babes is dime....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by vislabraye(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ekans: Even if they are dating?,how does that remove water from my flooded house eh?

Then what are u doing here? U no go go look for bucket bail your water out.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by MeGaStReEt: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
chucky234: You are as dumb as your username,idi:ot.

Your papa girlfriend and your mama gateman bf name dem be fool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Donlouise(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
I wish dem go borrow me Tiwa jst 4. One nyt! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
who is she undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
is she like some famous Nigerian actress or what?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by wissezy: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
nyere84: If my Bobo cheats on me with Tiwa Savage, i go shake him hand and accept him back. because, i knw say he go market wella wella. The babe “figure 8“ dey kill me.
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by SisiKill1: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
He is kissing her high cheek, she looks like she's trying really hard not to push him away.

. . . .And this is the PDA?!!

I think we may have to rethink what we call PDA, I mean my dogs show more PDAs than this and they are not dating, they don't even like each other.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Ignatio(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Honestly I see nothing sexy about Tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by SamMilla1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
who cares
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by free2ryhme: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
let them live their live.... a won ofofo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
nyere84: If my Bobo cheats on me with Tiwa Savage, i go shake him hand and accept him back. because, i knw say he go market wella wella. The babe “figure 8“ dey kill me.

From what u jus posted, I can conclusively conclude that u be one ugly and shapeless girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.