Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating (31446 Views)

A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by jawosin(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
how come you never hear about our naija celebrities like we do europe and america ones like we always know who brad pit is dating. who are they dating fill in the space

"Peter of psquare
paul of psquare
genevive nnaji
ruggedman
2face idibia
faze
ini edo
blackface
9ice
morachi
zeal
ashinoye
2shotz
sound sultan
stella damasus

you can add your answers and your own celebrities. i want my own paparazzi magazine
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2007
"Peter of psquare
I heard it is Lola Omotayo

paul of psquare
I heard it was a certain Emad on Nairaland Forum

genevive nnaji
The son of teh Vice president of Ghana

2face idibia, zeal

Well there is a scramble
between Emad, Snazzy, Ocho and Trendy of Nairaland forum
The strongest will take
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2007
Emad:

"Peter of psquare
I heard it is Lola Omotayo

paul of psquare
I heard it was a certain Emad on Nairaland Forum

genevive nnaji
The son of the Vice president of Ghana
RUMOR-NOT TRUE

2face idibia, zeal

Well there is a scramble
between Emad, Snazzy, Ocho and Trendy of Nairaland forum
The strongest will take
- u guys back off they r MINE! YA they r both mine!

LMAO! Emad u no well! since when did u start dating Paul??
anyway i no go drag am with u. just leae 2 face and zeal alone because they r mine!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by jorgan(m): 2:00am On Dec 22, 2007
dakore-olaolu akande,son of mutibillionaire-harry akande cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by jawosin(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2008
2face dating zeal hahaha that is funny. zeal is dating some big boy in US
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by davidif: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2008
how come you never hear about our naija celebrities like we do europe and america ones like we always know who brad pit is dating

@poster
It is simply because Nigerians are not as shallow as Americans. I hate hearing celebrity new, reading tabloids and the whole unnecessary nine yards. I think the whole celebrity thing and those that get involved in unnecessary things like that a shallow and need a life. The longer i stay in yanki, the more i feel i am getting dumber because i am getting bombarded with useless celebrity scandals. I am so tired of hearing about Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and co. i can't stand seeing Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie unless they are in movies simply because i couldn't care about there personal lives and neither should y'all.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2008
jawosin:

2face dating zeal hahaha that is funny. zeal is dating some big boy in US

shocked Whatttttttt? Who?? 2Face dating Zeal ( of Styl-plus) the boy or the girl?
OK i see the confusion
NO i meant, 2Face, on one hand and Zeal on the other.
There is a Cat fight between the girls for these two , yong babe has just joined them.
i think she stands a good chance,
keep grinding yong, grin grin grin grin you are getting there
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by MrsSiena1(f): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2008
wat i know is that most celebrities in nigeria dont want people to know who they r datin cos sometimes when they r being asked they simply say thats personal but for d whites they dont care they want to be seen together even if they would break up d next minute
to me i still feel that most nigerians r a bit pretentious
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by showbobo(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2008
Ini Edo and Dbanj

Stella Damascus and Sammy Okposo.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by nightnurse(f): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2008
+joblessness x idle minds = gossip lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by ify2love2(f): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
Gossip = Unpleasant Comment + Sincerity of mind = Good knowlegde of celebrities
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by nightnurse(f): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ifyalways,

Ride on then! no hard feelings smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by nightnurse(f): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ ify2love2,

sorry not ifyalways
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by tommyex(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2008
It is simply because Nigerians are not as shallow as Americans

Not just americans,europeans too.But no be our fault oo,I noticed that too and over sabi dey do our stars,2much pride
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by topkin(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2008
Come to think of it! These our Naija celebs are very secretive o! We never hear anything about them or their relationship until u hear they are married or have broken up!!

Hmmmmmmmmnnnnnn Or is the media that don't gossip enof bout dem?

Seriously, i dnt just kno any? angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by imaibehe(f): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2008
Ini Edo and Dbanj

are u really sure of these two, kuz ive read so many mags n tv interviews, that both of them deny anything to do with each otha except being frenz.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by showbobo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
yep.Ini Edo and Dbanj are dating for real.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by kelvin(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2008
are u really sure of these two, kuz ive read so many mags n tv interviews, that both of them deny anything to do with each otha except being frenz.
Horse shit. That's what they all say, but we know otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by playmate(f): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2008
wow so its true dey re dating. shocked shocked am sure dbanj has shown her d koko. wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by folaju(m): 3:39am On Jan 05, 2008
i think its because our people are always in denial about whatever it is they are doing.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by holythug(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2008
u can find out on
www.olofofo-amebo.com
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by imaibehe(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2008
wow so its true dey re dating. am sure dbanj has shown her d koko.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am damn sure she aint DISSAPOINTED

they shud make d affair known n stop denying, hey yah Dbanj has crushed so many kokolet's high hopes.

kokolets take heart, just keeep in mind that the RELATIONSHIP wont last long its just a matter of tym n ini edo wud be tired of his KOKO
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by amahj1: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2008
I think naija celebs suck as for paul thank God he is still single orrrrrrrrrrrr is he
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by tommyex(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2008
Dont worry,i promise u ladies that Dbanj wont stay 3months with Ini edo if they r dating,i am damn sure
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2008
emad:

There is a Cat fight between the girls for these two , yong babe has just joined them.
i think she stands a good chance,keep grinding yong, you are getting there

10x emad 4 the boost of confidence.

i am warnin other ladies BACK OFF tey r MINE!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by davidif: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2008
my naija people, please let's not become as shallow as this oyinbo people who are so obsessed with celebrities.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by sod4luv(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2008
D'banj nd ini aint datin o! ini jst wnt da koko, ya knw, dt al,
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by ov: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2008
i hed dakore is dating one rich guy called six four? i never hed of him though
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by heyo: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2008
padita agu dating me, heyo,truthfully not joking but its actually a serious affair
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by drkchoclit(f): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2008
@davidif

I co-sign on your statements. It's embarrassing as an American that all the world hears about anymore are these celebrities, half of them low-life pieces of self-destructive trash with no morals or common sense.

It's getting to the point that celebrity news it taking the place of real journalism, but luckily there are journalism who have flat out REFUSED to read on air celebrity news. They refuse to compromise their intergrity and intellect just because everyone else is doing it.

The sad thing is that the world judges us by this "news" and thinks we are so shallow. The media force feeds us, we'd rather NOT hear celebrity news ALL THE DAMNED TIME, it gets old.

I think Naija had reall problems and issues to be concerned with celebrities, and let's face it, American celebrities have FAR more disposable income to show off.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2008
well it keeps us entertained
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by tome1: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2008
its a nice thread.but the fact remains dat all of them will always deny dating each other.dont know wats wrong with them jo.may be they are not proud of their partners and afraid of wat nigerians will say grin grin grin

Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS] / Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand / My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married