Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja (30967 Views)

Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Rooneyboy(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2012
virtuoso01: Quite an expensive accident. But why is there no other car involved?
obviously the guy skidded of his lane .
He must have been drunk
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by remmyton(f): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2012
scaring when turned, i hope the owner survived it.

is it true that in every leap year, the death rate is very high, if anybody have heard of that, reply my post
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2012
remmyton: scaring when turned, i hope the owner survived it.

is it true that in every leap year, the death rate is very high, if anybody have heard of that, reply my post

True!! Heard of it this year and it seems really true
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by bigbam: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2012
grin grin grin u no try
Lexusgs430: The Evoque actually looks better on its roof!!!
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by question(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2012
modskiller: The driver na great eeddiioot.
Insult to injury.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2012
Wow! C millions of Naira upside down! Btw, how come there seems to be no other cars or debris all over d place?! Bottomline, guess its a very strong SUV.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2012
May the soul of the car rest in peace! embarassed
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by logica(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012
solidbroda: People are getting better everyday with photoshop. And also, people are getting dumber everyday to believe anything.
Photoshop? Did you see the broken glass on the road? And the different angles from which the pictures were taken?

1 Like

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Ijebulogic(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Nairalanders!!!!!"He must have been drunk, He is a thief, He is an eedddioot, He stole money, He was speeding, He is a senator who stole"....geezzzz all of this conclusion from a picture? I've witnessed some freak accidents and unless you have a crystal ball...you just never know.

3 Likes

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Sunebanty(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2012
phemieojelabi: We re let 2 understand dat this machine reps an animal "CAT" that hardly rest it back on the ground no matter d tumbling.Am just wonderin Y d Vehicle is lying in such position.White pple.......,I just hope no live was lost in d occurrence
guy you are right but i also heard that if there is any metal on roof of the car it can overturn,we never can tell if such thing happen.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by sayso: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2012
Not jealous here.Stolen wealth goes like that.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2012
yeye4live: I taut d maker of dis ride said it can neva tumble , den wat hapen
man this is nigeria anything can happen
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by lion042(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2012
see machine
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Ochek: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2012

It was air lifted and then turned upside down. Yeah! That was what happened.

1 Like

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Ochek: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2012

It was air lifted and then turned upside down. Placed in that position for you and I to see and spoil market. Yeah! That was what happened.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Kk4(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2012
This is so cool. D driver should do it again but in slow mo this time.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by dabrake(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
I wonder why this is on the FP. If we ask our normal question, . . .
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by chucky234(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
I suspect village powers
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Ochek: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2012
solidbroda: People are getting better everyday with photoshop. And also, people are getting dumber everyday to believe anything.

Hmmm.. You know what photoshop is at all? Hey pal, a close look at that pix will tell you this ain't no photoshop. Take a look a the pool in the pictures. Them all maintain their positions. No distorts made on this pix.
Try to know photoshop better. Ok?
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by YuzedoII: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2012
That's my car. cry I was in a meeting when my P.A called to tell me that my FUC.K.ING cousin staying with me drove my new car (without permission) and crashed it. I almost pissed myself at Transcorp! angry

I just bought it last month. sad The idiot has run away and his family is begging me. undecided All those people that saw the accident couldn't even help, they were busy snapping picture while all my oil and fuel were mixing and pouring away. angry

Anyway, its time to buy that Lexus i saw up there! grin Ejim money! wink
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by albacete(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2012
sayso: Not jealous here.Stolen wealth goes like that.
[size=17pt]
So whoever owns an Evoque is a criminal, huh?
@Post: d car don condemn be dat since it was involved in a rollover accident.
[/size]
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by obailala(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2012
logica: Photoshop? Did you see the broken glass on the road? And the different angles from which the pictures were taken?
Ochek:

Hmmm.. You know what photoshop is at all? Hey pal, a close look at that pix will tell you this ain't no photoshop. Take a look a the pool in the pictures. Them all maintain their positions. No distorts made on this pix.
Try to know photoshop better. Ok?
Guys please save ur energy. Some people would always have a warped mind no matter how hard u try to educate them cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by informatix: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2012
Despite How Oyinbo raked in tens of millions from the owner of that car. The car still somersault?. This car itself is a Fraud sue land rover for design error and life threatening.lol.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Skywalker5(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2012
sayso: Not jealous here.Stolen wealth goes like that.

Hater.. Just because someone is successful financially does not mean he stole it. why do some people have dirty mindset like this? angry angry
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by albacete(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Sky-walker:

Hater.. Just because someone is successful financially does not mean he stole it. why do some people have dirty mindset like this? angry angry
[size=16pt]
Me sef dey wonder that kain tin.
[/size]
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by megxo(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2012
CY09: I think you guyz will appreciate it this way. grin
U'RE SO ON POINT>>>>>...MAKIN IT LOOK MORE LYK A 3D FLICK
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by mikron(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2012
Lexusgs430: The Evoque actually looks better on its roof!!!
for your village na the roof of the car dey face up now abi? olodo. from my view the roof is facing the ground. maybe u see things upside down
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by double08(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2012

smh,too much television,cant you see the airbag that popped out?coupled with the different view? sad the dumb are too dumb to know that they are dumb undecided
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by deletrue: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2012
CHESSBOARD: mtscheeew.... probably owed by one political thief, and by now he might be pricing another one undecided
Thank you. This persons may not be a normal person. I think this persons should be political agboroh or something may have happened to him while driving. Can't understand why that car should turn updown in such a place. I expect to see this kind of accident in warri. It's no joke. In warri you will not believe the roads. I say this also including GOD. The governor is wicked. Will talk on that later day. Devil.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by djbazz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
If its 4 sale am ready 2 pay 2day send me d location pls lol
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by sirenoch1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
leave it overnight and some parts will go missing. I hail naija car doctors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Bus Carrying Wedding Guests Crashes Into Military Armoured Vehicle In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.