Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja (30968 Views)

Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by dartsidius7(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
but it still looks intact.. except for the broken glass.,,, nuff said, its a good car.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by GenOrumov: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Maybe its my curse that got this car involved in that accident. Was in a traffic jam on ikorodu road, Lagos 2 weeks ago and imagine this guy in a white RangeRover also like this one, wanted to squeeze himself in between the space between the cars in front of it. It was as if the guy wanted to climb on other cars just to force his way through the traffic jam (I don't understand what he was thinking but I guess he felt his car wasn't dentable or maybe he even stole the car). With this foolish n mad act of his, he damaged many cars including my car. The damage done to my car was so great that I couldn't open my door.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by iKoksi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
wow! Stability in question here??
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by dljbd1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hw d f**k did dt happen!
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by stave9ja(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Men this is serious marketing oooo

you mean that car still looks intact after all the tumble, you mean it did not roll over 13 times like Prado would have done

you mean all you need do is change the windscreen/shield

its truely the best car in the world

************on second tot, you mean nigerians already have this ride!! waoh, there is money in this country....its time to leave nairaland and go make more money
Signs out************

2 Likes

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by mallorca(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lexusgs430: The Evoque actually looks better on its roof!!!
Lmao
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
The only Range Rovers that are worth having, are the full-size Range Rover, range Rover Sport, Landrover Discovery III.

The Freelander, and Evoque are just poorly-built compromises.

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Gwekzy: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
lacicrips: Lol. You have to turn the photo upside down to recognise the car.
GoD Bless U Broda!!!
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
For those saying that Evoque only needs a screen, think again. The body shell would have suffered a lot more damage than is visible, and that's worse. Structural Damage.

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by TBrownAuto(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
I talk say this evogue na rubbish why such machine with him wait go turn upside down, that why i dey tell people to buy LR3 or 4 those are the real machine even benz dey learn where them dey for accident safety
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by kenono(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ochek:

It was air lifted and then turned upside down. Yeah! That was what happened.

Not really, I think it was "Hulk" who turned it upside down. grin
Ochek:

It was air lifted and then turned upside down. Yeah! That was what happened.

Not really, I think it was "Hulk" who turned it upside down.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by lukkie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Siena: The only Range Rovers that are worth having, are the full-size Range Rover, range Rover Sport, Landrover Discovery III.

The Freelander, and Evoque are just poorly-built compromises.

#JusticeforAluu4

Hmmnn that's subjective. It depends on who's buying and how much they're willing to spend on the car. Note I said 'willing' before people start saying it's not a poor man's car.

If you're a young single lady & like the brand, this is your best choice. You're not taking it off-road and it's easier to squeeze through traffic. And the fuel economy difference is significant. I think the Evoque is a great car.

1 Like

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by lukkie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by eddy42k(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
look at the picture logically no other vehicle involved,no scratch on the body,the people around are not payin attension,there is nothing that could have caused that accident ,the road very smooth, even an xterra will not tumble like dat,,,with photo shop any thing is posilbe..as for me that suv wont do that easily .
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by jezsie: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
I sawit d guy over speed and is a learner.is at wuse beside FERMA
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
eddy42k: look at the picture logically no other vehicle involved,no scratch on the body,the people around are not payin attension,there is nothing that could have caused that accident ,the road very smooth, even an xterra will not tumble like dat,,,with photo shop any thing is posilbe..as for me that suv wont do that easily .

Sudden evasive action could cause a roll-over with any SUV, more easily than with a regular sedan/wagon. Higher center of gravity. There doesn't have to be any other car involved, and a smooth road has nothing to do with it either. As for no scratch on the body, are you truly certain of that?

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Raimond(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
The driver has succeeded in disgracing this car.I would really want to know what happened.These cars don't flip like that, esp. on a flat/smooth surface like this road.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Raimond(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
eddy42k: look at the picture logically no other vehicle involved,no scratch on the body,the people around are not payin attension,there is nothing that could have caused that accident ,the road very smooth, even an xterra will not tumble like dat,,,with photo shop any thing is posilbe..as for me that suv wont do that easily .

If if look again, you'd notice the smashed windscreen and the airbags that have deployed.It's no photoshop, but the accident is mysterious though!
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by drejunior: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hahaha dats my friends car he refused telling ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ wat happened
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by aligwe07: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
what did we learn by this....please when ever you buy a 25 million naira car dedicate it to God before you go stunting.....this one is straight from the village... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Godogwu: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
CHESSBOARD: mtscheeew.... probably owed by one political thief, and by now he might be pricing another one undecided

Whats with you guys and politicians?, like wow!
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Godogwu: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
sayso: Not jealous here.Stolen wealth goes like that.

So sad sad , You must live a very sad life
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Godogwu: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
aligwe07: what did we learn by this....please when ever you buy a 25 million naira car dedicate it to God before you go stunting.....this one is straight from the village... grin grin grin grin grin

25 million ? Lol, that car is more like N6-N8m
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by mejai(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
To u lovers of lexus 570 Or Landcrusier version, don't get it twisted. Des two jeeps r more prone to roll-over 10X dan dis range rover-evoque, wen subjected to same impact. Never u try stunts wit dem, dey r lighter dan kia picanto. Sedans and coupes(not japanese sedan o, doS ones na aladdin flyin carpet) r still da bomb. Unless u go for military machine, hummer cool
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by tunapar(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
The accident was caused by over-speeding. It happened at Aminu Kano crescent, Wuse11. I happened to be driving on the same road when the car overtook me with a great speed. Hopefully, the two young men in it should only sustain minor injury.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by kpolli(m): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Abuja, not surprised. . . . 80% of the ppl on the road can't drive
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by vinnyvinny(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2012
grin
lacicrips: Lol. You have to turn the photo upside down to recognise the car.
E depend on the type screen u dey use. If I turn my screen e image go follow turn.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Perocom(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
Half-baked driver. never saw a trace of him. is he d**d?
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Eleazarrh(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
At first, I thought †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ scene was photoshopped.. But subsequent pictures proved otherwise.. But how did it happen, Over turning without involving another car?? Hope †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ driver escaped unhurt sha
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Abyzan(m): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2012
dotna: how did we manage to make dis range envoque look very ordinary ? Well i am so glad to be a Lexus Lx570 fan ! cool

lexus has nothing good to offer...why not look to toyota where the designs were stole from?
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by cardoctor(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2013
We will restore it back to its original shape 100%.¤¤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Bus Carrying Wedding Guests Crashes Into Military Armoured Vehicle In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.