Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim (925 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is no joking matter only advice I need. I have been living in dubai for a long time and
there is this rich customer I have, when i say rich i mean very very rich. He keeps asking
are u a muslim whenever he come to my office and always leave me with at least 2000 aed (dash)

Recently they were fasting and he invited me to join him and he will give me 20k cash to support
myself. Am sure If I do many more cash will come wink but I dont joke with my believe. As a coded
naija guy what do u guys think I should do to outsmart him? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by Babachindo: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
The Arab brother is only putting cart before the horse. Islam encourages one to have conviction before he accepts Islam. Islam does not support inducement or compulsion to accept it. Though, anyone who willingly accepts Islam can be given financial assistance if he requires it.
Qur'an is clear about this issue. It says NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION. TRUTH IS DISTINCT FROM FALSEHOOD.
Allah knows best.
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by nakash: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
While promoting Islam as a religion of peace, the same Medina verse was abrogated by a Meccan one that anyone who apostates deserves death. Anyway Allah changed his mind
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by nakash: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tell us why piss be upon him was made victorious with terror.
nakash: While promoting Islam as a religion of peace, the same Medina verse was abrogated by a Meccan one that anyone who apostates deserves death. Anyway Allah changed his mind
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by Babachindo: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Arab in their proverb used to say MAN IS MOSTLY AN ENEMY OF WHAT IS IGNORANT ABOUT.

Our Christian brotherens need to go and read the life history of Prophet Muhammad to appreciate why Mahattma Gandhi in his book The Young India (1924) said 'I BECAME MORE THAN EVER CONVINCED THAT IT WAS NOT THE SWORD THAT WON A PLACE FOR ISLAM IN THOSE DAYS IN THE SCHEME OF LIFE. IT WAS THE RIGID SIMPLICITY, THE UTTER EFFACEMENT OF THE PROPHET OF ISLAM, THE SCRUPULOUS REGARD FOR HIS PLEDGES, HIS INTENSE DEVOTION TO HIS FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS, HIS INTREPIDITY, HIS ABSOLUTE TRUST IN GOD AND HIS OWN MISSION. THESE, AND NOT THE SWORD CARRIED EVERYTHING BEFORE THEM AND SURMOUNTED EVERY TROUBLE.'

If men of mission like Gandhi said these words about Muhammad, I don't care what any ignorant in an unknown corner of Nigeria say about him. May Allah be pleased with our Noble Prophet Muhammad and all his brother prophets (from Adam down to Jesus Christ)
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
stop collecting inducement.
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by ghazzal: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2012
in islam, it is clear, KNOW ALMIGHTY GOD BEFORE YOU WORSHIP HIM.... in islam, logic, thinking is essential before the faith. the reasons are clear and must be understood.

Why should we believe God exists
Why should we believe MUhammed is sent by God
Why should we believe the Quran.
then, what does God want of us.

islam is not just a give and take thing. a guy "claimed former muslim" in my office now christian was asking me if muslims fast for 40 days. gosh. it means most muslims are ignorant, why wont they convert.

MAY GOD GUIDE US ARIGHT
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2012
Guy, berra start acting like muslim!

Dey go prayer small by small. If the customer, is not coughing the dough, revert. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by jude33084(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2012
Pls allow your heart Ť☺ guide you, if you know within you Ŧħåϯ you like τhe religion just convert aŋԂ be home with them but if not, say No Ť☺ him with Wisdom before he will see you as enemy of τhe state smiley
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by PastorKun(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2012
What would it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul?
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by vesto09(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2012
Perhaps, he appreciates ur diligence (for a Muslim is kind, diligent, humane, pious, inter alia).
Mind you, there is no compulsion in religion, says the Qur'an. A muslim is expected to be kind to all
human beings. Please, do not convert to Islam because of the gifts, that will amount to hypocrisy. And
Allah (SWT) detests hypocrites. Peace.
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by vesto09(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2012
nakash: Tell us why piss be upon him was made victorious with terror.
Law of Moses was also redeemed by salvation Through Jesus, says the people of The Book.
Re: I Am Offered Aed 20.000 (n855.000) To Become A Muslim by Ayomivic(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
@op i think there is no crime having Muslims as friends or customers.You can eat with them,visit them not because of what you will gain from them but to show love and mentain peace but you must be careful not to be caught in their net.You should let people see christian in you. It is you who can tell whom this man is.If you see that this man is desperate about this issue, please run away from him and his money for there is no amount of money that can buy your salvation if truely you are a christian.

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! / Religious View On Trans-sexuality? / People That Will Miss The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.