Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Do You Hate The Igbos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Hate The Igbos? (9537 Views)

Why hate the word "No Man's Land", But refer To Niger Delta Oil As Nigerian Oil? / Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. / Nigeria Why Hate The Truth - Fg Protests Bbc Documentary On Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2012
caseless: Gboss4sure, u and other few individuals from ibo land to nairaland are the reason why igbo recieve so much 'hate' on nairaland. Gboss4sure, the way and manner YOU, one-naira speak ill of nigeria, makes people to hate igbo outrightly cos they've discovered that u hate nigeria, their only country unlike u igbo that have an imaginary biafra alongside nigeria..other nigerians have just one country so hating nigeria amounts to direct hatred towards such believing nigerians . I'm a nigerian, i dont hate igbo...even as i dont like the fact that igbo single-handedly initiated d belief that 'hope lies in disintegration' and also taught nigerians how to hate each other along regional lines with their ballyhoo biafranic agitations. one thing is common among igbo; if you give them ALLOW , they will ask for ALLOWANCE.

Man you don't know me. I only speak ill of Nigeria when am supposed to speak ill of it by the way what's Good about this country. Man I continue and will still stand to say that disintergration is the best for this country. Hate me for it I don't give a damn. How many years has Nigeria existed and what have they achieved so far? Corruption that's what they have achieved and you think that will change overnight
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by ektbear: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2012
wuuut
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Blazay(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2012
Here we go again. cheesy
Behold. . . the only tribe in Africa you love to hate.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Please. . . it is YOU Igbos on NL we HATE because you are jobless and STINK! kiss

Good news. . . YOU DO NOT REPRESENT THE IGBOS OUT OF NL.

Big difference. . . thank heavens for Blackberry and ISPs! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Blazay: Here we go again. cheesy
Behold. . . the only tribe in Africa you love to hate.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Please. . . it is YOU Igbos on NL we HATE because you are jobless and STINK! kiss

Good news. . . YOU DO NOT REPRESENT THE IGBOS OUT OF NL.

Big difference. . . thank heavens for Blackberry and ISPs! kiss

Do you think you are better than any igbo man on NL?
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by ba7man(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2012
gboss4sure:

Sir, no one is claiming to be bettr off here but....these are your thot patterns so far: "I don't like my country","My tribe is hated"....,You know its your thots that will determine your actions which in turn determines where you'll end up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by agent22: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2012
My new passport

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Callotti: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
gboss4sure:

By 2000%. . . .
Name one.

Isha wa ndi azu!
Oko si si kpo chi ri uzo!

We dey hail o!

I say name one. . . .they way you reason on NL. . . local, ethnocentric, LACKING THE IMPACT OF EXPOSURE(EVEN WHERE EXPOSED). . . not to mention criminally BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!
Okoro feeling funky vs Funky akulas feeling Okoroish!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Native doctors!
Native goat. . .imported goat. . . migrant goat. . .diasporan goat. . . .GOAT NA GOAT.
The smell is UNSHAKABLE! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by demmie1: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
agent22: My new passport
This is the first time i'm seeing Biafran passport...it reminds me too much of Nigeria, you sing secession but you wear yourself too much in Nigeria.

Cant you be creative
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by demmie1: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
ba7man: Sir, no one is claiming to be bettr off here but....these are your thot patterns so far: "I don't like my country","My tribe is hated"....,You know its your thots that will determine your actions which in turn determines where you'll end up.
Wheee!Whuuuu!Wheeeee!(whining)
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Because you guys are damn too loud-mouthed. Nothing like humility where you see an Ibo man....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by namfav(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
yet they want to separate

docokwy: https://www./igboville/permalink/404800009574842/

Elombah Perspective 6:58pm Oct 5

This is what Yoruba guy, Tola Charles said online today:

"To me, the Igbos may have embarked on their own silent revenge war on the rest of us, except that only the Hausa-Fulani have been checkmating them consistently by creating unrests in the North by which a cycle of 'start and settle' is ever revolving to ensure that they do not have that strong foothold. But here in the Southwest, the Igbos have dominated nearly all aspect of our lives.... in my brother Adejuwon's Ijebuland, they are buying landed /land properties and have become lanlords, same in Lagos, in Ibadan, even my own Oyo town the cradle of Yoruba, they are dominating everything. Festac town now 75% owned by Igbos. A travel from Mile 2 to Agbara Industrial estate along Badagry road will keep you thinking whether you are in Onitsha or what. And they are breeding like rats. I think we may have unknowingly been under the siege of the Igbos in Yorubaland."
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Caseless: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
gboss4sure:

Man you don't know me. I only speak ill of Nigeria when am supposed to speak ill of it by the way what's Good about this country. Man I continue and will still stand to say that disintergration is the best for this country. Hate me for it I don't give a damn. How many years has Nigeria existed and what have they achieved so far? Corruption that's what they have achieved and you think that will change overnight
may i correct something or ask one question very quickly pls? Ain't igbo part of the 'corruption artists' that have strayed this country from attaining its rich dream of nationhood? Gboss, if u cant recall any postive contribution you've given to this country at any particular time, then , i'm sure u have contributed otherwise(negetive) to this country...we cant take u or ur igbo brothers completely out of this inherently designed national failure. We've collectively, regionally or individually destroyed this country in some negetive sense...who do u wanna leave the wreckage for,huhn? I believe in destiny, so i must believe in nigeria. We can make nigeria great, but not by being chauvinistic as a citizen of an imaginary country like u. Oga, u've got to face reality!
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by lekkie073(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
why i hate igbos? everthing about them is fake. even the roads in anambra are fake. watch any igbo man.....his clothes fake, his wristwatch fake, his house full of fake gadgets, in short they are a fake tribe. must u produce fake goods in order to be successful?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by tunnytox(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
omayyi :
I'd take 2 face, d banj, asha, ice prince, MI etc over all the ibo artists you mentioned. All the best student in SW are ibos, fcking liar. Bring out a list to prove that. Also why will it be difficult to pass an aptitude test in a SE university when they are not even among the best in the country and are all haven of cultists and lovepeddlers. Who in his/her right mind would wanna attend such schools. Nollywood is boring now since the day y'all made it an ibo affair. Only ibos watch it. Yorubas got their yoruba movies. Hausas for sure don't watch that sh1t. Hausa/fulani girls trump ibo girls in beauty a million times so that charade of MBGN is not to be taken seriously. Heck all your points are invalids/lies/cookup stuffs.
You are deliberately ignoring the main reason why everyone seem to dislike u. U don't know how to live with others. U seem to be cursed in that. For all ur supposed gifts, u lack diplomacy and courtesy. Too bad for u.

100% on point kiss
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2012
Why I love the Igbos: they are simply too much, indomitable, hardworking, beautiful.

Other tribes keep playing catch-up, it must be frustrating for them.
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by AjanleKoko: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2012
I remember growing up, all the stereotypes I heard about Igbo people.
'Igbo people are not respectful', 'They like money too much', they are evil and violent', etc.

Recently I was sitting with an aged uncle, and he re-echoed the 'respect' stereotype. My rejoinder: 'Uncle, with all due respect, I have to disagree. On the contrary I think we are way too respectful. Status quo must always be challenged!'
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by OneNaira6: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2012
caseless: Gboss4sure, u and other few individuals from ibo land to nairaland are the reason why igbo recieve so much 'hate' on nairaland. Gboss4sure, the way and manner YOU, one-naira speak ill of nigeria, makes people to hate igbo outrightly cos they've discovered that u hate nigeria, their only country unlike u igbo that have an imaginary biafra alongside nigeria..other nigerians have just one country so hating nigeria amounts to direct hatred towards such believing nigerians . I'm a nigerian, i dont hate igbo...even as i dont like the fact that igbo single-handedly initiated d belief that 'hope lies in disintegration' and also taught nigerians how to hate each other along regional lines with their ballyhoo biafranic agitations. one thing is common among igbo; if you give them ALLOW , they will ask for ALLOWANCE.

See dis fool that mention my name. Onye bu dis nkita? I see u before. Abeg nwoke cry till your eyes bleed that i hate naija. Na me be u? How is my feelings toward a f2ked country affect u? if you love a f2ked, corrupt to the t country and i don't. Why are crying more than me.Waaaaa one naira don't like nigeria that means igbo don't like nigeria that means they don't like me. Waaaaaa. Mschewww. Don't call my name for hea again. You yorubas need to face foward and stop trying to drag ppl to give una attention.
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by OneNaira6: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2012
gboss4sure: I have been on NL for sometime now and am astonished with the level of Hatred we Igbos receive from Nigerians especially the Yoruobas and I want to ask a simple question can someone give me a good reason why you hate igbos.

When North talks about breaking away everyone will support them but when igbos talk of breaking away, every Nigerian especially yoruobas will start shaking.

My fellow igbos don't you think we are been jealoused by other peeps expecially the yoruobas cause everything igbo makes them go mad

Why do una continue opening stupid threads like this, no offense, all you people do is give this Yoruba bigot a place to run their mouth. It descend to igbo fighting back, annoyance come in, hell break broke lose, etc. sometimes i don't get una. Do you really even care seriously? I know know i don't but wondering do you?
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by ba7man(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2012
Why do I dislike Igbos?? I don't dislike em but I'm not crazy bout (1) The ones that used to trade in used clothings along the Yaba railway line that harrass and molest ladies all day. (2) The ones in Ladipo, computer village, alaba that try to sell bad products at exhorbitant prices.(3) The set on Nairaland that complain all day. (4)The ones that sit in diaspora and beat tribal drums of war for their tribes men in Nigeria to dance to. That's all, I love the rest of em.
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2012
ba7man: Why do I dislike Igbos?? I don't dislike em but I'm not crazy bout (1) The ones that used to trade in used clothings along the Yaba railway line that harrass and molest ladies all day. (2) The ones in Ladipo, computer village, alaba that try to sell bad products at exhorbitant prices.(3) The set on Nairaland that complain all day. (4)The ones that sit in diaspora and beat tribal drums of war for their tribes men in Nigeria to dance to. That's all, I love the rest of em.
Since when did you become a yardstick of morality and business ethics?

What the heck did you do when Sani Abacha was doing and un-doing?

Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Blazay(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2012
Callotti:

By 2000%. . . .
Name one.

Isha wa ndi azu!
Oko si si kpo chi ri uzo!

We dey hail o!

I say name one. . . .they way you reason on NL. . . local, ethnocentric, LACKING THE IMPACT OF EXPOSURE(EVEN WHERE EXPOSED). . . not to mention criminally BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!
Okoro feeling funky vs Funky akulas feeling Okoroish!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Native doctors!
Native goat. . .imported goat. . . migrant goat. . .diasporan goat. . . .GOAT NA GOAT.
The smell is UNSHAKABLE! kiss

Gbam! cool
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by ektbear: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2012
False premise, op. Igbos love me, and I love them right back. [size=1pt]Well, some of them anyway.[/size]
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by ebere1712: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2012
Yoroslaves are the first to post with their mgbati fingers. You hate Igbos but you can't live without them. If Nigeria was without Igbos, they would quickly join their other brothers in stupidity and take themselves a billion years behind stone age. Look at the little businesses and little education (minus awlorat's free kpomo education), they have; it because of Nigeria (stealing from igbos, foreigners and some minorities),not by hard work. Igbos dominate manufacturing, commerce, finance, entertainment, sports, education and so on. Why wouldn't you slaves be jealous tongue Eya, it is ok, at least you can wait for another abandoned property saga; to get rich (if we allow it to happen again). Mean while go and tell your thieving pastors to stop scamming innocent slaves off their peanuts; and making foreign private jet manufacturers very rich. Don't worry we would start manufacturing jets and super cars in Alaigbo very soon; so that you can give us your stolen money too. We are not allergic to good things wink Freaking slaves grin
Re: Why Do You Hate The Igbos? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2012
I'm Igbo but I think ALL Igbos should take the criticism of Igbos by Achebe in his latest book-There was a country- seriously. Achebe criticised Igbos for what he described as “hubris, overweening PRIDE and THOUGHTLESSNESS, which invite ENVY and HATRED or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of CRUDE SHOWINESS.”
He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and QUITENESS."
Igbos are successful no doubt and such success NATURALLY attracts hatred in an ethnic conscious society like ours but such hatred could be made WORSE by the attitude of some shallow minded Igbos who Achebe aptly described above. Reading the comments made so far, I can see the few shallow minded Igbos Achebe referred to in his book. However, these Igbos are in the MINORITY but I hope they learn and change their ways. One can be successful and still maintain some QUITENESS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Website Hacked By Pakistanis / Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali / I Have No Hand In Move To Impeach My Deputy — Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.