Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims (11795 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Gospel Singer Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by engrj(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
I got this from my facebook wall. More items being sent to the unfortunate flood victims... Pastor E.A Adeboye doing what the Federal Government cannot do.
Below are the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by plappville(f): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
He is not the one doing the spending, these are Offering money. Its a normal thing to do. God will bless Him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by engrj(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
plappville: He is not the one doing the spending, these are Offering money. Its a normal thing to do. God will bless Him.
NO WHAT AM TRYING TO LET PEOPLE SEE IS THIS

the government can not do it

I DONT THINK IF THIS PAS. E. A ADEBOYE

CHECK THE COMMENT VERY WELL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by teee2: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
plappville: He is not the one doing the spending, these are Offering money. Its a normal thing to do.God will bless Him.
are you the one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Boomark(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Do you want to compare what federal government can do with few cartons of indomie?

This what each an every one of us should be doing. Not the time for comparism.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by plappville(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
.teee:

are you the one
The church is!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by OmoAlata(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
What is indomie
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by plappville(f): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
engr j:

So the government hasn't done more than this? I heard vitims are lodged in public school compound.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by engrj(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
plappville:

So the government hasn't done more than this? I heard vitims are lodged in public school compound.

no what am tryin to say is this dady G.O can never say that, and can never be that proud

please check the comment well again
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by kpozite(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
engr j: I got this from my facebook wall. More items being sent to the unfortunate flood victims... Pastor E.A Adeboye doing what the Federal Government cannot do.
Below are the pictures.

Man if you are his publicity secretary the you suck at the job. Make your reports better next time please
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by glassman: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
OP, i share your views..definitely, dats not him.i found out a long time ago dat some of ds psts(adeboye, oyedepo..) dont have serious flair for d internet(internet appeals to d yung & some in deir 40s &50s,dey'r aware of it tho'. for thots, how many of our fathers r on fb)..ds pages are created by some of their overzealous church workers who hav access to some limited info. dts y if u type der names on fb, u'l get more dan 1 result. some active, others not
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Boomark(m): 4:23am On Oct 16, 2012
Omo Alata: What is indomie

Indomie noodles.

Please don't ask me...what is indomie noodles. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by plappville(f): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2012
engr j:

no what am tryin to say is[b]this dady G.O[/b] can never that, and can never be that proud

So you know his heart this deep?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2012
Boomark: Do you want to compare what federal government can do with few cartons of indomie?

This what each an every one of us should be doing. Not the time for comparism.

True there
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2012
OP And who told you that government is not helping this Flood victims,or have u visited there camps?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by jigawatts(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2012

Indomie is the name of a person, animal, place or thing. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by datola: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2012
engr j:

no what am tryin to say is this dady G.O can never that, and can never be that proud

Check what you wrote very well. They are rather ambiguous.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Dis OP is a joker!
Indomie wey go finish in 1 day?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2012
Idiots let lose everywhere on Nairaland. FG allocated 7.8 billion for flood victims rehabilitation supervised by Dangote, Adenuga and Agbakoba, and you come here showing few cartons of Indomie and Palm oil from Iya Ebeji restaurant store as donations to flood victims. And went ahead to say 'what the government could not do'. I feel like you lost your memory or you dont read or listen t news.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by tjskii(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2012

Its a kind of noodles selling like hot cake in naija,both kids and adults love it,and I must say it tastes so much better than the uk or u.s noodles,which is why peopl travelin abroad dey always pack d tin full briefcase
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by MadCow1: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2012
WTF IS THAT!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

All that thing in the picture no reach 100,000 Naira sef.. angry

God will punish these criminal Men of God.. All of them will burn in Hell.. angry

MUTHAFUCKERS!!

[img]http://tbjoshuatestimonies.files./2011/03/scoan-widows-forum.jpg[/img]

[img]http://distanceisnotabarrier.files./2010/04/charity1.jpg[/img]

I may not like this man... But MY GOD!!! Look at that smile on his face.. Thats genuine..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Rooneyboy(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2012
This is a big insult to the intelligence of Nigerians, now how many bags of rice do we have in that pic ?
Was expecting to a truck load of assorted relief materials.
This adeboye man should just go and sit down abeg, playing politics with people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Rooneyboy(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Cow: WTF IS THAT!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

All that thing in the picture no reach 100,000 Naira sef.. angry

God will punish these criminal Men of God.. All of them will burn in Hell.. angry

MUTHAFUCKERS!!

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by bojar(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2012
@OP, the FG approved N13.3billion to be distributed to the flooded states according to the impact of the flood on them...
It is now left for a constituted Body to disburse this fund in an appropriate manner....
Big ups to Adeboye too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2012
NA WA O
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Rooneyboy(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: Idiots let lose everywhere on Nairaland. FG allocated 7.8 billion for flood victims rehabilitation supervised by Dangote, Adenuga and Agbakoba, and you come here showing few cartons of Indomie and Palm oil from Iya Ebeji restaurant store as donations to flood victims. And went ahead to say 'what the government could not do'. I feel like you lost your memory or you dont read or listen t news.

Don't mind them, the average Nigerian is so brainwashed that they hardly make use of their brains.
I mean, with all the money the man has stolen, he should have done better.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by BarexB: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Mtcheeew.. Even Individuals are doing better than this. And what do U mean 'what Government cannot do?' Do U know Government relief plan and all what they doing? The Indomie would not even go round. The real solution is handled by the Government so don't go around discrediting....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2012
When state governments were sending GALA and Pour water no body complained.... At least if all the men of God amd IMAMs do ther same there will be enough to go round

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Maxymilliano(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2012
I saw it on his facebook fan page yesterday and was wondering if he actually made that derogatory and unnecessary remark against the FG.

Such incediary statements from the desk of a supposed Man of God smack of insensitivity and a bumbling arrogance of ignorance in the context to which it was stated.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by MadCow1: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2012
CHESSBOARD: When state governments were sending GALA and Pour water no body complained.... At least if all the men of God amd IMAMs do ther same there will be enough to go round

To whom much is given.. Much is expected.. (Luke 12: 48) angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by RickyRoss1(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2012
engr j:

Dont say what you dont know. The government is doing something and they still need to do more.
This pastor is too rich, he can do better than this. TB Joshua is sending rice and relief materials in lorries and what you are showing us is 1 gas cooker and 3 bags of rice? It seems this pastor is naturally stingy or something
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims by Odunnu: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2012
Seriously people, if you are a Nigerian, living in Nigeria and you have not found a way of donating money, clothes, whatever, to alleviate the pains of our brothers in the flooded states, I think you should do so now.
Forget the FG, forget the SG, forget the Adeboyes and find a way to reach out to one individual, one family now!
The hand that gives is always on top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today / 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery / Setting The Record Straight On "Speaking In Tongues" And Other Spiritual Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.