Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (51027 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by cheleku(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
pak:

@freecocoa
I carefully chose to respond to your post because based on precedence, you seem at least to be a quite civil in responding.
I abhor violence, either physically or verbally, so please don't resort to insult if you choose to respond.

Now my points are thus :

1. You said you were quite disturbed by the whole issue and rightly so, but I pray thee, did you hear about the 2 guys that were lynched for allegedly being bomb trotting boko haram members.
Why was there not an outcry on their behalf? Did they not have parents or siblings? could there not have been a possibility that there were setup ? could it not have been possible that they were attacked because they were not Kano Indigenes ?
Why was it that many people on Nairaland gave Kano Indigenes a thumbs up for defending their community against Boko Haram ?
Was it because those people did not understand english and were not educated, hence they were worthless ? Why was there no police investigation ? Was it because there was no video ? or the Parents of those guys did not have access to the press like in this case ?
The argument am making here are making is that rather than being motivated by a sense of justice, most are actually being moved by emotions, which in itself is not wrong, but when not married with reason can lead to dire consequences as the citizens of ALUU are learning right now.

2. Have you heard of Dogo Nahawa, and Dogo Dawa ? Two communities that were attacked by gunmen in the middle of the night.
In Dogo Nahawa close to 40 lives(2010) were lost while ing Dogo Dawa (2012) about 20 people were allegedly killed.

Have you wondered why till date not one single suspect as been apprehended by the police ? despite the fact that in Dogo Nahawa, the indigenes even managed to obtain the ID card of one of the killers ? Do you know the emotional truama that the entire community will have to live through for decades to come ? Can you guess what will happen in Dogo Nahawa today if a strange gunman is found at night in their community, wether he came to rob or to kill or to recover a debt ?
Did you ever ask why ALUU had a vigilante team in the first place ? have you wondered why mob killings is so rampant in Nigeria and not just ALUU ? Lagos, Benin, Nairaland, everywhere.

I am totally against jungle justice and I abhor every form of violence. Also I am not against your agitations but I believe that there are many angles to this issue and only a holistic approach will put us ahead.

I know I might be attacked for this but the truth is that until the police is seen as effective, adequate and unbiased. Until the general populace are sure that a thief/armed robber will not be released from persecution just because is father is well connected or an indicted murderer will not be winning an election even when in jail. Then am sorry to say, Jungle justice will continue. This are the major issues that I feel we are failing to see in this whole saga
I agree that until the underlying factors precipitating these kind of dastardly acts are curbed, we may well not part with such incidents just yet. Poverty being a chief culprit.
But again, is it morally right we fold our arms and do nothing because these kind of heinous crimes have been variously commited in the past without reprimand of any sort? I say no my friend. Secondly, you can't liken this case to the Dogon Nahawa massacre; that was mainly an ethnic tussle between the Beroms and the Fulanis. A little research might give you an insight on what caused the massacre. Thirdly, I'm not of the opinion that this case is gathering so much dust because the victims were from the upper echelon of the society. I rather it was because of the way it was filmed,and how it went viral on the internet. We wouldnt be debating this issue if not for that gruesome video. Finally, why do we often implicitly bid the rich evil? We are quick to gloat over their misfortunes. That, my friend, is a wrong mentality.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Arcard(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
People way yan say na many tribe do d shit, rmembr say ikwerre ppl do ansa many tribes names.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by babseg(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
I dont know why that bald guy in red is laughing.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by otumfour(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
just saw the vid ( couldn't complete the video, seeing them lying breathless ) cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked these killers are animals.......God help the families through these hard times......they need to take the vids off youtube mahn.....may the good Lord deal wit these killers accordingly.....
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by andyanders: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
DailyNews:

My dear, I am not in any way supporting those that murdered those guys in cold blood, never will I. I condemned the killing from day 1. But what I am trying to let us know is the fact that because we Nigerians always act too fast based on our immediate feelings, which was the same reason those guys were killed without giving them a fair hearing.

That was y I cited those scenarios. we Nigerians always act too fast based on our immediate feelings. Now everyone want the entire community to be wiped, y? are u saying there is no innocent ALUU indigene? something like this may happen in ur community someday & u end up being condemned while u aren't there. I am not from Rivers, talk less of ALUU.

My concern is that Nigerians love fast condemnation, which is y we have all these jungle justice that always kill the innocent people, we all shou sit back & have a rethink.

Now, talking about murder & sin, we all here are victim of one crime or another & some are even murderers like the ALUU4 killers, maybe not as heinous as theirs, but all of em are sin in the eyes of God Almighty & we all must flee from sin, fast condemnation, etc.

Some have killed people via words, via tongue whining. some have killed via sponsoring abortion & abortion of innocent babies. some have killed via looting public funds, while some have killed via treaks & fraudulent activities. some have killed via giving people wrong advice. so who are we to judge others?

I insist, judgment is only of God to preside. & again we have the authorities out to nab the perpetrators, so I encourage us to stay calm, prayerful & also think about our own ways, so Nigeria can be a better place for all. We cannot achieve a better Nigeria by this fast condemnation without investigations, & this jungle justice.

My fellow nairalander, note that I am aware that God is the ultimate judge and note also that the pictures and video recordings were part of what was used in arresting these guys as evidence. Let us call a spade a spade/ In this case, there were proofs that they knowingly participated in the murder. This is not a story whereby people who committed the crime were not known. The villagers knew them hence they were able to identify and arrested them for their act. No one is without sin but to murder these children within the age bracket of 20 is the worst thing you can do to these children and their families.

Let us call a spade a spade. The worst thing you can do is to take the lives of youths of any nation because any of them could have ended up leaders of this nation or even other nations of the world.
What the community did was wrong and should be condemned. How can they set someone ablaze?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Folupumpin: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
A Chelsea fan must be there. Agberos!!!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by JOHNBULL4040: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I INTEND TO AVENGE HIS/THEIR DEATHS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED THIS WAY.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT THIS WARNING, PLEASE WAIT & SEE!!

PLEASE DIRECT COMMENTS TO : johnbull4040@yahoo.com
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by mikeywise(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
[quote author=JOHNBULL4040]TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

PLEASE DIRECT COMMENTS TO : johnbull4040@yahoo.com[/quote/]
what did this one smoke? smh
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by mikeywise(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
JOHNBULL4040: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

what did this one smoke? smh.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
andyanders:

My fellow nairalander, note that I am aware that God is the ultimate judge and note also that the pictures and video recordings were part of what was used in arresting these guys as evidence. Let us call a spade a spade/ In this case, there were proofs that they knowingly participated in the murder. This is not a story whereby people who committed the crime were not known. The villagers knew them hence they were able to identify and arrested them for their act. No one is without sin but to murder these children within the age bracket of 20 is the worst thing you can do to these children and their families.

Let us call a spade a spade. The worst thing you can do is to take the lives of youths of any nation because any of them could have ended up leaders of this nation or even other nations of the world.
What the community did was wrong and should be condemned. How can they set someone ablaze?

I really understand how everyone feels about this...sighs, Nigeria...its ok then...i'm off cry
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by temidre1: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
The planking guy is there!he is the one in blue jersey top!!! Look very well pple! Apayan!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by temidre1: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin
mikeywise:
what did this one smoke? smh.
Dried okro Leaf
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by tpia5: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
i dont think planker is the blue jersey fellow.

the plonker has a rounder head, and plumper features.

in addition, his hair was newly shaven.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by melomelo: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
I am crying!!! I just watched the video on youtube now. Where is our humanity, shame on Nigerians if justice is not served. Shame on Nigerians if our future our youths are bastardized, mutilated and humiliated in their father land. We have stopped living a very long time that a whole community can be this heartless, shame on Nigerians. The world should investigate our humanity if we are indeed to classified in the human colony or another specie alien that is set to destroy humanity.
Nigeria what a barbaric nation where humans are no better than birds. I ask this question can you even kill a cockroach like this left alone a soul. This is the state of Nigerians, our hearts are so corroded that we live less than value of animals. all the people watching just stood there without any remorse or feelings that they deserve to be treated as humans even if they committed the worst crimes.
This is so brutal. No one deserves to die like this regardless of what he or she has done. May God comfort the family of the bereaved.

copy and paste this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCU7WwV3zOE&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3DAluu%2Bkillings%2B%26oq%3DAluu%2Bkillings%2B%26gs_l%3Dyoutube-reduced.12...7283172.7283172.0.7284875.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.&ytsession=E3-vd6vEUdpQAomZf0wRlu7qkNII1yhEj_gfzUbvmx876K7jDwTMrA1_VmUIJGZktS8IwATfEjMIUdvJhmszCXQZlV2rXQPhA4ZFk0ib8UcT11SPg_ZQxR6_l1SJ8xKN0_Vnhv5Y_EAPQNyCRtZCjdgEfiaQw2dnpnrZgWtp61gm7R6TlWYJqrt1u_M72HKMA0xipYog6lYsw4zTzohw539eXA98qQVYoEHL8COSsGn4r-cBpeXcF69OSHlapVhOY1qN2GrKLrodhKLXFb-WhWVqFto7EO_mCebkp4_ofNU&has_verified=1&bpctr=1350479572[i]
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Something still disturbs me about this pic. The names of those paraded show they come from all parts of the country. I don't think a community can allow outsiders commit this kind of atrocious act on their ground. Are the officers saying these are the natives of ALUU community? Or this was done by people living on their land?

Finally two of the faces that did the acts are not here. Well I'll wait for the investigation to go further before drawing my conclusion.

meaning?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by goldiam(f): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
JOHNBULL4040: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by goldiam(f): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
ok nah mr johnbull one man mopol abeg na comando u be abi na jack for 24 hrs u beta take am easy oo we all feel d pain d death of d aluu for caused dat not witstanding u dnt av to cause more pain ok and for dos measrable tin dat killed dos guys u just succeded n telling dem dat go we are coming after.for every man dat kills a man u re only telling d one dat s being killed dat he should go first nd dat u re coming after dem all killers be warned
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by ability4life(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
THAT IS GOOD THEY SHOULD FACE SENTENCE BY FIRE,HOWEVER PROPER INVESTIGATION SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT TO AVOID VICTIMAZING INNOCENT PERSON THE NPF,SHOULD TRY TO DO THEIR JOB UNCETIMENTALLY
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Pro02: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
What a pity!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Jagzi3: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]@DailyNews, fine analogy and analysis though grossly irrerelevant to the issue at hand. Why? How many of those killers/lynchers and onlookers have experienced any of the samples you cited? Killing of those kids was borne out of envy, though on the premise that they were alleged robbers or cultists. Also, the situation at Aluu is far from what we have in Ekosodi. Ekosodi is hell relatively.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by cap28: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
one of the murderers exposing the involvement of a police sergeant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2XhIl-QAkQ&feature=autoplay&list=UUEXGDNclvmg6RW0vipJYsTQ&playnext=1

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by fairygeh(f): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
Look at the faces of the bastards,it shall never be well with all of you in Jesus name,the same fate shall befall all of you,you shall beg for death to come but it wont come fast cos u shall al die a slow painful death,see their ugly moronic faces,never- do-wells monsters, Blood sucking fools,illiterates,wretched idiots.and the lady amongst them,honestly u should be ashamed of urself cos u are a disgrace to womanhood.u are doomed for life.e no go better for all of una.awon wayray.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by chiomat: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
d police shuld start killing them naoo.. wat are they waiting 4?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Rossikk(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
razznaija: Just look at their [wretched] faces, i just hope that anyone that laid a finger on those boys should be at least given the death penalty, but wait, i don't see the thing in the checkered shirt that kept hitting them with a large plank and the other thing that started the false alarm. They should just cut all their arms and legs, cut their nuts off,pluck their eyes out and let them bleed to death, then they should set the corpse on fire till there's nothing left but ashes, sweep the floor and throw all of the crap left in the thrash.

You sound really sick. What separates you from the barbarism you condemn?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2012

Interview of a suspect

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by fairygeh(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
Rossikk:

You sound really sick. What separates you from the barbarism you condemn?
. Well what separates him from the barbarism he is condemning is that while those 4boys were innocent and died for what they didnt do,these ones arent innocent and should pay for their sins.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Lizzypop: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Something still disturbs me about this pic. The names of those paraded show they come from all parts of the country. I don't think a community can allow outsiders commit this kind of atrocious act on their ground. Are the officers saying these are the natives of ALUU community? Or this was done by people living on their land?

Finally two of the faces that did the acts are not here. Well I'll wait for the investigation to go further before drawing my conclusion.

pray dey catch dem plus the girl that was shouting wen Ugonna was trying to move away from d burning fire. Am waiting and God is watching. Meanwhile bravoO NPF
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by babseg(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
Horus:

Interview of a suspect

These guys don turn celebrities. No wonder that bald guy in red dey smile.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by finguy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
i think the plank guy shld be given a plank and locked up with all the other culprits in a dark cell. 24hours latter when the demented bastard must have smashed all their skulls he shld be brought out and skinned alive like a potato.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Ibaku(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2012
I STRONGLY BELIEVE †ЂΕ̲ GUY IN GREEN IS THE PLANKER !!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2012
freecocoa: My lollipop thanks, ba wo ni? I had to do something cos the pain and anger was almost driving me nuts.
WHAT DD U DO?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2012
joshua idibia: WHAT DD U DO?
And you expect me to answer that? Well sorry I can't say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.