Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating (17804 Views)

I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect / Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by KINGwax(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2012
Throughout the whole length of the video, i can't even sight a police officer...criminals will say anythin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by 2best(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2012
I just love 2 hate the Nigerian Police.... Most of them are just criminals hidding under the so called Uniform

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by emyrald91(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]sack all d police men in Nigeria, we r better off with boys scout. First police men wu came 4 distress call wia pursued wit stones ( accordin 2 our IGP)

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by hrhobi1(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2012
The Police is from the people and the people is also the Police, So we are Bady Mindy people according to my grandmum.
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by 2best(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2012
KINGwax: Throughout the whole length of the video, i can't even sight a police officer...criminals will say anythin
They were police men present M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear, even the official police report claims so... Accordin †̥ their report, the few police men around could not stop d mob. Though they did call 4 backup, but by the time d backup arrived, the deed had been done..
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow: I dont understand this gist at all o!!

Abeg somebody should break down this gist for me..

me sef no understand o! Fine! The policeman is not the shoemaker.but why did the shoemaker say they shouldn't kill the boys in his compound? Did they bring the boys to his house for identification? This story is very confusing I tell ya!
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Rooneyboy(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2012
Booty4me: Abegii. Am tayad of this Aluu Threadz

I thought it was only me o
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Cruzgee: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2012
He even said one of them was his customer, this world na wa o. As an indegene of Aluu couldnt he identify the guy or ask him what actually happened? It may sound somehow but he could have attempted it instead of joinning them to hit him! All the money the said guy paid him for services rendered to him whilst alive will hunt him even in his grave! Am really annoyed o!

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by ichidodo: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2012
[color=#000099][/blue) MORE,MORE. WE NEED CLOSURE.]
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by silvernus0: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2012
embarassed embarassedWHO IS LYING TO NIGERIANS ??

POLICE , YOU SAID THE MOD CHASED U WITH STONES BUT WE DID NOT FIND ANY ATOM OF STONE USED ON THAT MURDER , WE SAW THEM BEATEN WITH PLANKS AND WOODS DEATH AND BURNT

OHHHHH POLICE IN MY MOTHER LAND ....I CRY FOR U

https://www.nairaland.com/1075151/police-why-couldnt-save-aluu
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2012
Wizee: will all dis bring dose boys back?

Should not justice be done? What are you saying? So you want the worst to repeat itself again.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by silvernus0: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
embarassed WHO IS LYING TO NIGERIANS ??

POLICE , YOU SAID THE MOB CHASED U WITH STONES BUT WE DID NOT FIND ANY ATOM OF STONE USED ON THAT MURDER , WE SAW THEM BEATEN WITH PLANKS AND WOODS AND BURNT TO DEATH

OHHHHH POLICE IN MY MOTHER LAND ....I CRY FOR U embarassed embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/1075151/police-why-couldnt-save-aluu
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by dammytosh: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
logica:
If both policemen were working towards the same goal (as one of the policemen was pleading), what I can deduce from the above was the other policeman that beat the boy simply did it to get the mob on their side and believe they would "handle" the boys properly (as in punish them and not allow them escape).

I love you. Your name sounds like your post. Very Logical.

I hope one day, the black man will stop reading headlines alone and digest the content meticulously.

If i were the second police man, to get those guys from the mob, i will do worse than them like hitting them with gun butts for them to think they would be shot when released to us.

I commend the 2 policemen for the wisdom. unfortunately, it did not save d guys.

- My opinion
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by reeeT(f): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
These stories are gettin more complicated ,interesting,and annoyinly funny each passin day.i dt even undstnd wat dis particular 1 is implyin.the most important thing now is justice.
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Hardfact: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
It'll be no surprise if the police went as far as joining in beating the now dead Uniport students. Nigerian police have always had a bad image which ironically they still seem to strive to maintain. Let the probe continue.
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2012
I dont bliv dat crap,because d npf rounded him up,he is tryin 2 rope in d npf because he knows he is down already,ow can his colig b pleadin wit d mob n he wil b beatin pple dat wia half dead already
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Wadosky(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2012
Now dat stupor coxson abi bright should come out and confess.police should release his pics please
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by elampiro(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2012
Suspect Accuses Policeman of Joining in the Lynch of Aluu Four.
Ernest Chinwo 
More revelations are emerging on how four University of Port Harcourt undergraduates were killed as a suspect in custody, David Ugbaje, Tuesday accused a policeman of participating in the lynching of the deceased.

He said the policeman joined the mob in the killing of the four students at Omuokiri, Aluu, in Rivers State on October 5.

Also yesterday, the police announced that they had arrested the fleeing principal suspect in the murder, Lucky, alias Bright, who raised the false alarm that labelled the students as armed robbers, which prompted the rage of the mob.

Lucky was said to owe one of the victims some money and they had gone on a debt-recovery mission, when he accused the deceased of trying to rob him.
Ugbaje told journalists Tuesday in Port Harcourt, when the police paraded him and 12 other suspects for their alleged involvement in the crime, that one of the policemen who met them when the mob was beating the students joined them in beating the victims.

He explained that it was after the policeman had partaken in the beating that he requested that the students be handed over to them, a request which the mob refused.

As Ugbaje narrated, “along the line, two policemen came around. One of the policemen was pleading that the boys be left alone, but the other one even joined us in beating the boys. After beating the boys, the policemen now said let the boys be handed over to them. The crowd said no: We no go gree. The policemen now told us that whatever this will result to, they (the crowd) should be ready for the consequence. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/suspect-accuses-policeman-of-joining-in-the-lynch-of-aluu-four/127918/

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by jude33084(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2012
berem: So policeman sef be shoemaker? In which country have you heard that policemen do other jobs apart from what they are assigned to do? Someone should please help me out! Am just confused here.

Τhe policeman is different from τhe shoe maker naa guy. Abi na another episode ♍e read? undecided

CONTRARY to claims that policemen were not present at the execution scene of the four University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) students in Umuokiri-Aluu community about one and a half weeks ago, one of the arrested suspects has placed a policeman among the executioners.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by DeejayP: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2012
Different story everyday.. Which 1 do we believe?
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Donlouise(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2012
u-best:
police our worst enemy in this country,imagine this, since police left the highway, highway robbery stop, this country would been abetter place if we can do away from evil men called police.I hate 9ja police with passion
u hate 9ja police with passion abi, u won't b able 2 live freely without dem being arnd 2 protect people like u!
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2012
Tekena's sister didn't lie after all.
Just imagine the mumu shoemaker sef, people are wicked sha.
All we want is justice abeg.
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by emmykk(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Police slapped or hit suspected aluu4 thieves or culties is normal and when they asked for their released the mob refused,the mob did the finishing ,the main thing is the aluu4 met their waterloo and investigations cannot bring them back.
We should be upright as young men that is only when we grow to our ripe age and sto implicating
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Natasha2(f): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2012
I'm confused. But seriously this story is very funny grin , and now the man thinks he has given the best explanation grin
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by senator2k9(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
yes, u are absolutely ryt, it could be dat he was using simple LOGIC !!!
logica:
If both policemen were working towards the same goal (as one of the policemen was pleading), what I can deduce from the above was the other policeman that beat the boy simply did it to get the mob on their side and believe they would "handle" the boys properly (as in punish them and not allow them escape).
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by dfav: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
if the policeman join to beat the boys; then there`s no need to arrest the villagers.

we have to be very careful with this case oo;

if not; pocket picker & robbers with toy gun & knifes will b robbing people on the street on day light; and no body will come out.

every one will fold their hand and watch; because if we mobilize and go after the robbers; we will b arrested.

I think; the Lucky of a guy should b the one to b arrested; because he was the one that made others to believe that the UNIPORT boys were thieves..
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by jude33084(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
okpara ugo:

Should not justice be done? What are you saying? So you want the worst to repeat itself again.

Thank you for replying τhe kid. smiley
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by antontech(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2012
Wonders shall never end in nigeria
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by MadCow1: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2012
KINGwax: Throughout the whole length of the video, i can't even sight a police officer...criminals will say anythin

I wonder o!!

The next story I expect to hear is that the tyres around the necks of the boys were gotten from a POLICE Patrol van and that the fuel used to light them up was sucked out of a Police Van as well...

The Nigerian Police are a lot of things, but I will never believe the story of their involvement in this Aluu matter until it is proven beyond reasonable doubt..
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by jude33084(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2012
dfav: if the policeman join to beat the boys; then there`s no need to arrest the villagers.

we have to be very careful with this case oo;

if not; pocket picker & robbers with toy gun & knifes will b robbing people on the street on day light; and no body will come out.

every one will fold their hand and watch; because if we mobilize and go after the robbers; we will b arrested.

I think; the Lucky of a guy should b the one to b arrested; because he was the one that made others to believe that the UNIPORT boys were thieves..

There is No sense in τhe bolded part undecided
Help τhe NPF to fish out criminals or apprehend them If you can then call τhe Police. Must you beat them to τhe point of burning them alive?
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2012
jude33084:

Τhe policeman is different from τhe shoe maker na guy. Abi na another episode ♍e read? undecided
eh,that is why am confused! I had to read the confusingg story like 10 times to get the jist. Oh boy! This story don tire me.lemme watch as the drama unfolds.
Re: UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating by Profkomolafe(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2012
mukina2:

Source: http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/49325-uniport-4-policeman-joined-in-the-beating-suspect
thank God the Koko of the mata dn dey surface... Shebi the mumu I.G.P dey talk say hm boiz cum rescue the boiz b4 they use stones pursue them... Coz i wönder iGP wey no Dey the scene dey talk as the story go...nawa 4 dis mumuhammed ibrahim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Rejects Over $400K Bribe After Intercepting Concealed Tramadol. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion / Couple Who Allegedly Specialize In Human Trafficking Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.