Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sa Rebranding Of Nigeria Tour - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sa Rebranding Of Nigeria Tour (845 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Sa Rebranding Of Nigeria Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sa Rebranding Of Nigeria Tour by kusehin(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
I have the opportunity to be part of a team working towards rebranding of Nigeria in SA. The event will be coming up by February and this is to inform well meaning Nigeria Proffessionals who can volunteer to go to SA to get in touch with me.The tour is in team and no one will be on his own. You can reach me on 01-8786179 if u want to get the full details of the logistic. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

NBA, Others Drag British Airways To Court For Manhandling Nigerian / The Disparity B/w Uk Home And Overseas Students / Why So Many Uk Visa Threads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.