Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? (844 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? by damiso(f): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2008
Am a new user of this forum.I also love travel alot as i think that is one of the most interesting ways to acquire education about other cultures and people.Came on to to the travel section and i have found so many threads on UK Visa appeal,application,bla bla.Why is that?was just wondering?anyway enjoy most of the threads and think this is a really cool forum.makes me intune with like minded people esp at work where most of my colleagues exist in a different world as we share different cultural and social orientations.thumbs up seun for giving me a virtual world to escape to when am less busy.
Re: Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? by bami1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
welcome on board Damiso cool cool
Re: Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? by kadman(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
Your location shows you're in UK, that's the reason there are so many UK Visa threads. Hope this answers your question. tongue
Re: Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? by damiso(f): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
No it doesn't. tongue grin.
Re: Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? by damiso(f): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
so pls enlighten me.
Re: Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? by Tats(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
Reasons?

1. We have a long standing historical connection with the UK.
2. The UK is one of the countries with the highest number of Nigerians living outside the shores of the country.
3. There are various clear and established means to visit, study, work or live in the country.
4. English is the spoken Language in the UK
5. The UK appears to be more considerate in giving visas than several countries and if visa is refused, there is also a second chance via the appeal system for certain categories of visa applications (and the appeal is usually objective and is independent).
Re: Why So Many Uk Visa Threads? by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 10, 2008
i think cause UK visa process has become relatively easy! everyone goes to UK now cause of dat! American visa is the toughest so i guess it makes sense everyone is trying the UK.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know A Good Immigration Solicitor In East London? / Terror List: Tales Of Humiliation At Foreign Airports / Dv Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.