Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help (5680 Views)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / LETTER Of Administration,pls Help / Virtapay Wahala! Pls Gurus Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help by Thekeeper(m): 2:08am On Jan 11, 2013
fuke:

If Babalakin law firm is handling it for you, why fretting?

Letter of Admin takes time. It depends on many things.

Where your father died, his relatives, the nuclear family.

If you father had more than one wife it becomes more difficult.

The family will hold a meeting and choose two of you.

That is the beginning and pray it is not thwarted along the way.
thwarted. .is that a possibility?
I never told u i was fretting. .
Re: Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help by boladex1: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2013
The_keeper: hmmm...thats bad.so how long did it take u to get your deceased's cash after submitting the L of A?

3 weeks because the bank sent it to their legal department and now we have collected the cheque
from the bank. cheers
Re: Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help by Thekeeper(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
guy i'm so happy for you..how come u got a cheque,i thought you r supposed to be wired into ur account?. .am asking cos we were told when the L of A is ready,we'd have to open an account with first bank,first guarantee pensions being the custodian of my late pop's retirement savings. .just curious
Re: Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help by boladex1: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
The_keeper: guy i'm so happy for you..how come u got a cheque,i thought you r supposed to be wired into ur account?. .am asking cos we were told when the L of A is ready,we'd have to open an account with first bank,first guarantee pensions being the custodian of my late pop's retirement savings. .just curious

YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO EITHER OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR THE ESTATE OF YOUR LATE FATHER WITH THE TWO NAME THAT ITS ON L A OR U R ISSUED DRAFT. WE TRAVEL FROM LAGOS
TO ABK AND WE COULD NOT FULFILL CONDITION FOR OPEN ACCOUNT THERE THAT DAY. SO WE REQUEST FOR DRAFT AND OPEN THE ACCOUNT IN LAGOS. QED
Re: Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help by Thekeeper(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
bola-dex:

YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO EITHER OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR THE ESTATE OF YOUR LATE FATHER WITH THE TWO NAME THAT ITS ON L A OR U R ISSUED DRAFT. WE TRAVEL FROM LAGOS
TO ABK AND WE COULD NOT FULFILL CONDITION FOR OPEN ACCOUNT THERE THAT DAY. SO WE REQUEST FOR DRAFT AND OPEN THE ACCOUNT IN LAGOS. QED
ok thanks..i have a current acc with ecobank. .i think dat will do
Re: Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help by boladex1: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
The_keeper: ok thanks..i have a current acc with ecobank. .i think dat will do

NO,the letter will be issued in the name of estate of the deceased with two people as administrator, the bank
will paid the amount to the account of the administrator not your account
Re: Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help by Thekeeper(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
bola-dex:

NO,the letter will be issued in the name of estate of the deceased with two people as administrator, the bank
will paid the amount to the account of the administrator not your account
which one be administrator. . .pls explain. .as for d L of A,it contains i and my mum's name. .shikena
Re: Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help by Thekeeper(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Finally received our letters of admin.thank God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? / How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.