Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song (16522 Views)

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Is The Mixing & Mastering(sound Quality) Of Foreign Songs Better Than That Of Nigerian Songs? I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by ebamma(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2012
Some nigerians can make an artist to commit suicide,imagine all the criticism meted to her on twitter yesterday,if you dont like the song please just face your business and leave her alone
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by fankasibe: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2012
Brand_new: You guys should not tell me her songs is that bad. grin grin
it isn't just bad, it is bader....put on a hear-muff before listening.
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by tunapawizzy: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2012
OH MY DEAR AND SWEET TONTO DIKEH THE GREATEST DIRGE MUSICIAN OF OUR TIME HOW I LOVE YOU
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2012
adecreamie: D Hi song sounded like mallam song,cldnt stop laughing since last nite
adecreamie: D Hi song sounded like mallam song,cldnt stop laughing since last nite
wen pple dey talk...goat;cow lyk...rubbish unknown product lyk u dey talk...fool
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Goldieluks: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk:

I thought I had it rolling with laughter when I read the Op's write-up until I saw this.

After I read all the criticims about the songs (which I am yet to listen to) I had to call up Tonto Dike and this is what she had to say.

Acidtalk - Hello Tonto, This is Acidtalk.

Tonto - Eh! Acidtalk my man, how you dey?

Acidtalk - Tonto, I am okay oh! How's life?

Tonto - I am okay my brother. I am just having a rest after such a hard work of several months in the studio working on my album.

Acidtalk - Oh that reminds me. Congratulations on your new album.

Tonto - my brother it wasn't easy oh! But I thank God it all paid off well. My manager just told me the songs are bangers in the clubs right now.

Acidtalk - really? That's great.

Tonto - I even have 6 shows coming up this week. 4 burials, 1 remembrance and the last the fund raising of Boko Haram in Maiduguri. So can you see Acidtalk, Haters will always talk while we will keep going places.

Acidtalk - I am so happy for you.

Tonto - That's not all, I will be performing this weekend at Mama B's pepper soup joint in Bar beach.....

Acidtalk - Tonto, I have to go now, I will talk to you later in the day.

Tonto - But Acidtalk.....

(*cuts line*)

Lmao @ featuring at burials and mama put. She should be proud of herself afterall.
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by atuboweke(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2012
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]Funny enough the entire frenzy and noise all in the name of criticism has made the music the most popular nija music in just three days. every dick and pussy wants to listen to it. GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING BAD FORTUNE TO GOOD. Kudos TONTOOOo
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by dopeJemi: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2012
An auto-tuned Snore z berra dan her song by farangry

Thieve!!! OLe!!! Z mur preferable 2 her songz

Papa ajasco n company z way berra dan her songz

I'd rada hear a small child say "daddy oyoyo" dan hear tonto sing

I'd rada hear a madman Laff

I'd rada hear 2 gay boyz moan

I'd rada hear a new born baby cry

I'd rada wait 4 a dumb man 2 tawk

Infact I prefer vic-oangry

No be only Wantalamela, na water Lemon

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2012
News Flash
"High Tonto Decay's Music its Ova"

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by fankasibe: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2012
If TOTO DICKe dies of suicide tomorow, then her blood is on ur hands NLders.

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Femzy24: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2012
Take a knife and scratch it on a bottle, it is better than that song...and not just tonto oo. what is that boys name again...rambo bla bla, the guy said' i ball so hard you think i am from bulgaria', how do they make their money abeg? cos this seems to be some hilarious thing in the making.
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Dextra(f): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2012
sniperwolf: ARABANKO by Sunny BoBo
How dare you compare any song with my Arabanko! Don't even try it again. I haven't listened to Tonto's songs but you can't even compare any other Nigerian Music with Arabanko. Arabanko is on a whole different genre and level. It takes me closer to home in this far location embarassed[b][/b]
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by dabrake(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Wendy80: Cowbell Milk Don Com back again....Oyoyoyoyo

you stole that from me

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Wendy92(f): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2012
Wendy80: Tonto Dike's Music Career has not even Started and Its Over..........Songs U will enjoy beta than her Song......

HoneyWell Noodles Bam bam la la
NTA Theme Song
Cowbell Milk Don Com back again....Oyoyoyoyo
Bread n Butter baskelebe
Sandalili Sandalili
If U are Born I̶̲̥̅̊n January, Stand up com out
Etc
i can't stop laffin....

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by oluchijud(f): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2012
Wendy80: Tonto Dike's Music Career has not even Started and Its Over..........Songs U will enjoy beta than her Song......

HoneyWell Noodles Bam bam la la
NTA Theme Song
Cowbell Milk Don Com back again....Oyoyoyoyo
Bread n Butter baskelebe
Sandalili Sandalili
If U are Born I̶̲̥̅̊n January, Stand up com out
Etc
. Lwkm!.. I hope singing doesn't become illegal cos of Tonto.. D songs are sooooo WACK!!

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Monilurv: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2012
Please does any one have the link to this beautiful songs Nigerians ave come to fall in lurv with?
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2012
I laff so tey mike ezuruonye dey from glo billboard ask me say 'guy wetin funny nah?' cheesycheesycheesysmileysmileysmiley

3 Likes

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by foyeks2001(f): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2012
Chei..Tonto Dikeh don suffer...nl get baddest mouth...d likes of Immanuel, Acidtalk...etc...u guys shud leave d poor lady alone afterall she produced something, many of u critising her dont have d talent 2 even write a chorus...
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by TheMadameXimena(f): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2012
Haba!NLers!!
Is it that bad?
I got a link to download her song sadly, my phone refused to download d song.

Should I be grateful it didn't? Cos I hear her songs have sent some smart phones to d great beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by sammily(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2012
The National anthem, second verse, sounds far better than dis crap!!!
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by snowprince01(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2012
Well not that am criticizing but I thing silence is far more better than d song..bt none d less she is just a beginner so let's encourage here instead of tearing her up..
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2012
And the First lady react

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by ROCKJ1(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2012
The "high" song sounds like Techno... Its so scattered all over the place... The rythm and beat in some parts don't correspond with voice. Its not even danceable... Tonto why?? Why did you do this to yourself??

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by powerblaze(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2012
wen a human being's name is made up of a male and female private parts.... then you'd simply have to brace yourself for the unexpected.. i no talk anything o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2012
u guys wanna tell me that national anthem is better than her song abi? i neva listen,but i will never make the mistake of downloading it or receiving it tru blutut
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by 04kaa: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2012
Tonto Dikeh's 3rd Single- JOKO SIBIBAI (The Flowshow Mirix) http:///9yu3uw8bs2yo
Follow @Flow__Show on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Damojo: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Brand_new: You guys should not tell me her songs is that bad. grin grin
Your english is worse. Retard!

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by tunapawizzy: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
ROCK-J:
The "high" song sounds like Techno... Its so scattered all over the place... The rythm and beat in some parts don't correspond with voice. Its not even danceable... Tonto why?? Why did you do this to yourself??

Tonto's genre is DIRGE .....u r not supposed to dance to it just sit and shed tears while u listen to it

2 Likes

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by nosagold(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2012
collins123: Both songs might not be that BAM! but they also sound more better than these :

Bose Redi - Blackface
Relate - Faze
I'm Not Impressed - Kas
and more.

My Opinion!

Atleast tonto tried better than genevieve nd desmond elliot

I heard Ŧħåϯ stella damascus has released her own song too, I wil have Ť☺ check it out nw.....brb
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Rooneyboy(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2012
[bu forgot Omawunmi's mortein advert. [/b]
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by dabrake(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2012
In order to redeem her musical career, tonto's shooting get high remix which will feature. lady gaga and Terry G. Let's expect magic from this

1 Like

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2012
U guys ar jst too funi...una bad mouth eh...lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Among These Afrobeats Gems, Who Dropped The Song Of The Year? / Burna Boy Wins BET Awards Best International Act For Record Fourth Time (Video) / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.