Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song (16521 Views)

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Is The Mixing & Mastering(sound Quality) Of Foreign Songs Better Than That Of Nigerian Songs? I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by sniperwolf(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk:

I thought I had it rolling with laughter when I read the Op's write-up until I saw this.

After I read all the criticims about the songs (which I am yet to listen to) I had to call up Tonto Dike and this is what she had to say.

Acidtalk - Hello Tonto, This is Acidtalk.

Tonto - Eh! Acidtalk my man, how you dey?

Acidtalk - Tonto, I am okay oh! How's life?

Tonto - I am okay my brother. I am just having a rest after such a hard work of several months in the studio working on my album.

Acidtalk - Oh that reminds me. Congratulations on your new album.

Tonto - my brother it wasn't easy oh! But I thank God it all paid off well. My manager just told me the songs are bangers in the clubs right now.

Acidtalk - really? That's great.

Tonto - I even have 6 shows coming up this week. 4 burials, 1 remembrance and the last the fund raising of Boko Haram in Maiduguri. So can you see Acidtalk, Haters will always talk while we will keep going places.

Acidtalk - I am so happy for you.

Tonto - That's not all, I will be performing this weekend at Mama B's pepper soup joint in Bar beach.....

Acidtalk - Tonto, I have to go now, I will talk to you later in the day.

Tonto - But Acidtalk.....

(*cuts line*)
LOL! Gerrout
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by noblechriss(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
I used to tell people to stop hating her aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ enjoy her tunes cos its not easy to sing.I decided not to listen to the songs until late last night but believe me i could only listen for 22secs on each track aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ afterwards i realised i wasted about 8MB's for nuffin! If that poo she did qualifies to be called songs then i'm heading to the studios next wk! Afterall i get voice too!
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by brownsug(f): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
[quote author=yuzedo]1. The static noise you hear when you put on your TV to NTA in the 90's and there's no signal stands better chance of winning grammy.
2. "Old roger is dead and gone to his grave, huu, hah, gone to his grave"... better x 1000! angry

youth cancer? ha nairaland u fi ki pesin
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by brownsug(f): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
ajf: Ayan lo n bawon mule,jonbele... Era lo n ba won gba boolu,jonbele...
Kpa kpa...kpa kpa kpa... Kpa kpa kpa kpa... MILO!!!
Meji lepan, okan loko...
They are all better...

blood of God
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by pharmow: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2012
The song isn't good accepted, almost everybody now use this to get a cheap diss point. People should leave this gal alone.
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by reportnaija(m): 1:25am On Oct 19, 2012
This stuff trend on twitter yesterday.. Well i will say its DAGRIN's laugh on his songs.. Omo ti o rerin be nylon.. Jor ooo
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Richienoni: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2012
O M to d Gzzz...i just heard Tonto Dike's songs....what in space was she thinking?!!! Like a dude said, listening to the song on mute is the best. My ears!! Someone help!!
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Richienoni: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2012
LOL!!!

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by bisikeys: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Too bad...... Her career has ended before it even started embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Richienoni: LOL!!!
That my friend, is the best meme I have seen on this Tonto saga. James Bond rocks!!!
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by toygod2: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
haba, make una free d girl nw
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by dubblead(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2012
The song isn't that bad na. I downloaded and played it on my home theatre, now my neighbor's dog is dead. No more barks @ night. I love you DIKE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nnamdiokon(m): 2:02am On Oct 24, 2012
My goodness. She wld hav met nico gravity's producer...'finish timaya'. Dis song tastes like cow poop. 'Tastes' because der is no 'sound'
Re: Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song by Nnamdiokon(m): 2:09am On Oct 24, 2012
My God! When i pressed 'delete' on my phone it didn't even ask 'are u sure u want to delete' it jst deleted it. Dear phone sorry i got d songs into u in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Among These Afrobeats Gems, Who Dropped The Song Of The Year? / Burna Boy Wins BET Awards Best International Act For Record Fourth Time (Video) / Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.