Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close (804 Views)

Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! / Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close by penelope9: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hi Nairalanders, i have been thinking about this over and over again and i don't think i have an answer to this one because i see no reason why someone should be that close to me if we do not have anything in common.Please what do you think are the major thoughts that is in the mind of a person that wants to tarnish your image due to the fact that you do not want them close to you anylonger.Thank you.
Re: Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close by Smuthx(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
You can be friends with nothing attached to it
Re: Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close by 190theclown: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin

Jdbaba has been insulted!
Re: Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close by jhydebaba(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close by wissezy: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Op wetin you dey yarn? I no understand you oo? Can yu kowashiate am small?
Re: Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close by sunnshyn(f): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2012
wissezy: Op wetin you dey yarn? I no understand you oo? Can yu kowashiate am small?

I laughed so hard at the 'kowashaite' am small.. grin cheesy
Re: Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close by dwas: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality - Is It Inborn Or As A Result Of Choice? / Sugar Mummy Connect / Must Do's Before You Say I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.