Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fecko On Nairaland.com - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fecko On Nairaland.com (4226 Views)

Fecko Tha Emcee Freestyles On Kendrick Lamar's "hiiipower" Instrumental / 'the Coup Mixtape' Free Download Ft. Fecko,osagz,spaceman,double Six,prophesy / CartiAir, Fecko, Teeto, Vector, Skales & Wizkid - The Future Of Naija Hip-hop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by sweetberry(f): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
jus a suggestion why don't u put some of ur songs on youtube.com,
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2008
u r undeniably dope dont have 2 listen 2 ur joints 2 tell just the love shown here says it all, wow i cant imagine how the channel O emcees convention went i bet it was totally off the hinges.holla at me if theres any mo gatherings in the future.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by skyone(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2008
With no disrespect this ma first time of hearing bout u, anyway i'll keep in touch wid ur tunes.Goodluck
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2008
sweetberry:

jus a suggestion why don't u put some of your songs on youtube.com,
Hey dear, I intend doing so once i've got a promo video. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

youmour:

you're undeniably dope don't have 2 listen 2 your joints 2 tell just the love shown here says it all, wow i can't imagine how the channel O emcees convention went i bet it was totally off the hinges.holla at me if theres any mo gatherings in the future.
Youmour, I really appreciate the props, but It'd been cool if you had my joint in your music libary. You can send me your e-mail addy so I'll forward one of 'em to you ASAP. Good looking out fam!

skyone:
With no disrespect this ma first time of hearing bout u, anyway i'll keep in touch wid your tunes.Goodluck
Aiight bruv, please do keep in touch. One!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Okejazz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2008
This coconut head again.

Don't go to school, stay at cybercafe be practicing rappin and roll grin grin grin

From fekuti to fecko, next it's feku baba - the african rapping machine.

Kai, wait till i see your mother.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Deffman: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
Okejazz:

This coconut head again.

Don't go to school, stay at cybercafe be practicing rappin and roll grin grin grin

From fekuti to fecko, next it's feku baba - the african rapping machine.

Kai, wait till i see your mother.
Hey dude! Your manner of approach towards Fecko is very rude and uncalled for. He doesn't deserve such a cruel remark from an uncivilized enigmatic fellow like you. Rather, he needs our encouragement and support. Best believe you hardly see his kind of enthusiasm these days amongst Nigerian youths who fall within his age bracket. You're taking it way too personal. Don't act a fool!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Deffman: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2008
Fecko:

Click link to download: www.myspace.com/fecko
How're you doing Mr.Fecko? Just downloaded your joints from myspace. I love the sampling on that Danger Awaits track, that song is deff enough to make it to the Underground UK HipHop Chart. Nice job son. Good luck too, but remember there'll always be people who'll hate you for no good reason on your journey to stardom. Stay up!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by skingo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2008
alisigwe. u are a bastard. i gave the artist words of wisdom and who mentioned your name. if u really get yawa why dont u get a life yourself. u and ur position have no difference. fukk u and fukk urself. bastard.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by uchkochi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2008
DISCOVERING AND RECOVERING YOUR DESTINY (PART 1)
More often than not people have underestimated the subject of destiny.60 percent of people in the world do not believe in it.30 percent do but have not discovered theirs and that puts them in the same class of those who do not believe in it.10 percent of people living on earth have discovered theirs and working in the reality of it.No wonder the number of purpose driven people on earth is so few.Many people seems to be doing what they like or what the society has influenced them to do.
Let me proceed further by saying that you did not decide your birth have you even thought of how helpless you would have been in your mothers womb or even as an infant child.You did not appear here by chance,you are not a biological accident you are creature of destiny and until your destiny is discovered life becomes a misery and u live like a destitute.You live unfulfilled and I pray you don’t die that way.
You came to this world because God Decided that you should come He embedded in you great potentials that would solve most of the problems of this world.
Whether you like it or not God is your creator, He is your manufacturer and you are his product,Just like you cant store drinks in your television and watch programmes with your refrigerator so also you cannot determine your purpose or destiny you can on ly discover it.And the best way to do that is by Going back to the manufacturer God through Jesus Christ.
You have an ALREADY MADE PLAN STOP LIVING IN YOUR OWN PLAN THERE IS NO FUTURE THERE IT MIGHT LOOK SWEET FOR A WHILE BUT IT WOULD COS U TO CONTINUE SWEATING
THIS IS THE PART 1 OF THIS POST WATCH OUT FOR THE PART 2
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK,uchkochi@yahoo.com,omegaworldnetwork@Gmail.com.+2348052773865

Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Okejazz(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2008
Ah ah, Feku baba, you didn’t tell me you had such a territorial lapdog.
All I wrote was in good humor.
Apparently this your Deffman sef has been wrongfully diagnosed because being “deaf” never equates to laying and waiting joblessly for a verbal joust. It is very evident that the lyrics he is serenading his mind to coupled with the gbana he is smoking is really getting to him. Aburo--- kpele, ma binu, indeed smoke on ----yes o, suffer really dey for Africa. 
We re oshi--lol
How does “going to school” amount to being cruel or enigmatic if you really never kolo?

Fecko F Baby- Feckezee - Feckastic coconut head. Quite sincerely, I'll dedicate your Danger Waits to this deff one especially if he reneges on my earlier advice "go to school" ojare.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by AH2MUCH: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2008
uchkochi:

DISCOVERING AND RECOVERING YOUR DESTINY (PART 1)
More often than not people have underestimated the subject of destiny.60 percent of people in the world do not believe in it.30 percent do but have not discovered theirs and that puts them in the same class of those who do not believe in it.10 percent of people living on earth have discovered theirs and working in the reality of it.No wonder the number of purpose driven people on earth is so few.Many people seems to be doing what they like or what the society has influenced them to do.
Let me proceed further by saying that you did not decide your birth have you even thought of how helpless you would have been in your mothers womb or even as an infant child.You did not appear here by chance,you are not a biological accident you are creature of destiny and until your destiny is discovered life becomes a misery and u live like a destitute.You live unfulfilled and I pray you don’t die that way.
You came to this world because God Decided that you should come He embedded in you great potentials that would solve most of the problems of this world.
Whether you like it or not God is your creator, He is your manufacturer and you are his product,Just like you can't store drinks in your television and watch programmes with your refrigerator so also you cannot determine your purpose or destiny you can on ly discover it.And the best way to do that is by Going back to the manufacturer God through Jesus Christ.
You have an ALREADY MADE PLAN STOP LIVING IN YOUR OWN PLAN THERE IS NO FUTURE THERE IT MIGHT LOOK SWEET FOR A WHILE BUT IT WOULD COS You TO CONTINUE SWEATING
THIS IS THE PART 1 OF THIS POST WATCH OUT FOR THE PART 2
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK,uchkochi@yahoo.com,omegaworldnetwork@Gmail.com.+2348052773865

mr destiny, y not create ya own thrend instead of trying to still another mans own, abi na that b ya destiny

abeg; this is xclusivey FECKO
@fecko
Ma guy, ROAR and SOAR
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by alisigwe(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2008
sup fecko,been on your myspace a lot of time,but d songs there are kind of skipping,can u send me that track titled ''nwanne'',it reminds me of ma brother that gat sprayed last two years., ''we all bleed''.1
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by lailai2(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2008
i wouldnt mind receivin a sample of d tracks
layibiyi@yahoo.com, tanx
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by recknass(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2008
Dude love the atmosphere i am feeling in your thread, tried to sample some of your tracks but myspace decided not to co-operate, nyways my email add is recknass@yahoo.co.uk,send me some of ur joints, the more the merrier
Peace
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by pewekac: 5:11am On Feb 26, 2008
my email add is pewekac {at} gmail.com, please send me some of your tracks
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by shylladear(f): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2008
Hey fecko am realy happy for u keep up the good work and here is my email add ifydearone@yahoo.com plz send me some of ur tracks. wish u all the best chao. wink
And dont forget u are cute
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
heres my addy, ready242prack@yahoo.com.u could send all ur joints dont be scared i aint kev D or Big boss jigga man
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Okejazz - Hello sir, thanks for the advice. Am also a Student and an entrepreneur besides being an emcee. Meanwhile, my stage name was never Fekkuti or something. That really got me laughing  smiley. You can read my biography if you care to know more about me. Peace man!

@ Deffman - Good looking out bruv. The sampling and beat for that 'Danger Awaits' joint was done by Zenios - a tite HipHop producer based in Ohio State. Already sent the joint to some radio/mixtape DJs based in America and Europe. But honestly, I'd appreciate it more if you sqaush the feud between you and Okejazz. No fighting brah, One love!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2008
alisigwe:

sup fecko,been on your myspace a lot of time,but d songs there are kind of skipping,can u send me that track titled ''nwanne'',it reminds me of ma brother that gat sprayed last two years., ''we all bleed''.1
Alisigwe, really sorry about your brother man. What's your mail addy?
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ youmour,shylladear,pewekac,recknass & lai-lai -- Sup? Just sent one track to y'all! I appreciate the buzz and request. Be sure to check it out when you got time.

cool One!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by dami9ja(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
Sup Fecko, i admire ur energy bro!!!! dammiedam@yahoo.com is ma email addy, kindly hook me up wif sme of ur tracks, 1!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2008
Yeah Fecko Nice stuff going on here. You deserve the shine, we all deserve to shine. F***k all the HATERZ!
You can send me your stuff let me feel it, j.asemota {at} gmail.com.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 29, 2008
U can chk out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114437.0.html. I'll like to roll with ya, maybe i'll produce some tracks for you someday. how can i reach u?
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by alisigwe(m): 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2008
fecko,this is my email addy,biggy24rill@yahoo.com,still ya bro in the slump,1
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by recknass(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2008
Fecko got ur joint its definately tight, props nyways u need to watch ur tenses man(propane)if u get what i mean 'cos some of us might not be rap heads but still listening to a home grown jam without any flaws gives us joy, props once again
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by skingo(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2008
alisigwe is a punk ass beech
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by bolajibaok(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2008
i have the audio of the nigerian and tanzania battles of emcee africa , anybody wanna hear it ?

@mailmalc
whats poppin ma niggie

@fecko
pls send 2shots ft mode-2shots from a nine to me pls. bolajibroke in the motherfcukin buildin
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
recknass:

Fecko got your joint its definately tight, props nyways u need to watch your tenses man(propane)if u get what i mean 'because some of us might not be rap heads but still listening to a home grown jam without any flaws gives us joy, props once again
Yo Recknass! I understand ya. You know the routine when it comes to real Hip Hop joints now; verbal magic, cyphers, advance words, metaphors and isht are inevitable. Anyways, watch out for some of my cool home grown jamz, and ofcourse i'll be precise and considerate with my diction this time around.One!

babaearly:

You can chk out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114437.0.html. I'll like to roll with ya, maybe i'll produce some tracks for you someday. how can i reach u?
Hey bruv, just checked out the link to your thread, but I had probs downloading your beat. Kindly send a couple of them to my e-mail addy if you don't mind. feckomusik@yahoo.co.uk or raplogic@gmail.com .You can also send me a private message. It'll nice working with you. Holla!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
bolajibaok:

i have the audio of the nigerian and tanzania battles of emcee africa , anybody want to hear it ?
@fecko
please send 2shots ft mode-2shots from a nine to me please. bolajibroke in the motherfcukin buildin
Wats good bolaji? am afraid I don't have that joint with me at the moment, but i'll try to source it for you when I got time. Meanwhile, send the audio file of the nigerian and tanzanian freestyle battle of Emcee Africa to my box. I'd like to peep it. Holla at your bouy!

Delivery Report
@ alisigwe, babaearly and daminaija - track sent! more free dope tunes to come. Keep in touch fam. One!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by alex406(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2008
Fecko here is mine, chi_lexy@yahoo.com
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by lawyer(m): 1:19am On Mar 18, 2008
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! I cant just stop laughing. The mistakes New musicians make everytime, again and again. One piece of advice for you Mr. Fecko! It is not called the music Industry for nothing. There are 2 words here in quote. (Music) (Industry). You guys keep on talking about how dope my lyrics are and i can rap this and that but forget that it is a business and the industry doesnt have time for all those obtuse things. Its all about the contracts and how to get your money.

I actually didnt want to say anything here because i get to see people like Fecko in dozens of threads making these same silly mistakes about shooting a tight video or "i can rap better than you" syndrome. It goes beyond selling your c.ds in hundreds or thousands or watching yourself on Soundcity or Hip hop world. This is a multi billion naira business and my friend, it goes way beyond just having your own blogsphere.

There is a very very big difference between being tagged as " Critically Acclaimed" and 'Commercially Acclaimed". Right now you are being critically acclaimed by your fans on naira land but trust me dude, Your way way off from being Commercially acclaimed. And if you continue at this rate without seeking good and realistic music business advice from Professionals, then i would just have to be contended about knowing Fecko on nairaland only and that's pretty fine by me!

The truth is bitter but thats the way i am. I dont patronize anyone especially when i see you taking the reverse path way to success. There are over 10,000 artists in Nigeria and not more than 500 (Go and check the records) that are commercially acclaimed. Dont be decieved by Soundcity or hiphopworld's gathering of musicians. Try and watch 3 hours of soundcity and tell me after the whole show if you can recognize and remember 15 of the names of the artists that just performed.

After that, ask yourself what will make me different from these ones and be in the league of the big boys. Once you have started that chain of thoughts in your mind, then i believe your ready to be commercially acclaimed.

1 Like

Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
lawyer:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! I can't just stop laughing. The mistakes New musicians make everytime, again and again. One piece of advice for you Mr. Fecko! It is not called the music Industry for nothing. There are 2 words here in quote. (Music) (Industry). You guys keep on talking about how dope my lyrics are and i can rap this and that but forget that it is a business and the industry doesnt have time for all those obtuse things. Its all about the contracts and how to get your money.

I actually didnt want to say anything here because i get to see people like Fecko in dozens of threads making these same silly mistakes about shooting a tight video or "i can rap better than you" syndrome. It goes beyond selling your c.ds in hundreds or thousands or watching yourself on Soundcity or Hip hop world. This is a multi billion naira business and my friend, it goes way beyond just having your own blogsphere.

There is a very very big difference between being tagged as " Critically Acclaimed" and 'Commercially Acclaimed". Right now you are being critically acclaimed by your fans on naira land but trust me dude, Your way way off from being Commercially acclaimed. And if you continue at this rate without seeking good and realistic music business advice from Professionals, then i would just have to be contended about knowing Fecko on nairaland only and that's pretty fine by me!

The truth is bitter but thats the way i am. I don't patronize anyone especially when i see you taking the reverse path way to success. There are over 10,000 artists in Nigeria and not more than 500 (Go and check the records) that are commercially acclaimed. Dont be decieved by Soundcity or hiphopworld's gathering of musicians. Try and watch 3 hours of soundcity and tell me after the whole show if you can recognize and remember 15 of the names of the artists that just performed.

After that, ask yourself what will make me different from these ones and be in the league of the big boys. Once you have started that chain of thoughts in your mind, then i believe your ready to be commercially acclaimed.
A well-known Nigerian fuji musician once told me something. He said "Be humble and the sky will be your stepping stone". I took that advice seriously and today am getting to realise how true he was by saying that. Hey fam, I'll say you're the second person bringing on a suggestion or advise that's pretty wise and frank. All this years i've been using the internet as a major tool to promote my music and personality just like Lupe Fiasco did before he got signed unto rocafella. Now, it's left for me to take that right decision if I really want be one amongst many. That's the more reason i've got my blogsphere so I can sample people's views. I also cherish constructive criticism alot - it leads to improvement. Nuff said man. Once again, good looking out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigreian Artistes Of The 70's & 80's / Tubaba 2face Idibia Is Leaving Kennis Music! / Download Mp3: Small Baddo Ft Idowest – For My Arena (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.