Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Fecko On Nairaland.com - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fecko On Nairaland.com (4225 Views)

Fecko Tha Emcee Freestyles On Kendrick Lamar's "hiiipower" Instrumental / 'the Coup Mixtape' Free Download Ft. Fecko,osagz,spaceman,double Six,prophesy / CartiAir, Fecko, Teeto, Vector, Skales & Wizkid - The Future Of Naija Hip-hop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by skingo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2008
lawyer. may God bless u for ur posts, u know what just as u have been laying back watching not sayin anything. i appreciate u for that, u may not know where this post is coming from but believe me, if u connected with one person on ur post, its me. and i absorbed everything u said. i go holla u. e be like say u the only one with indsutry knowledge in this thread. guys are talking bout swatroot, modenne etc.

get money or die
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Deffman: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
Fecko:

A well-known Nigerian fuji musician once told me something. He said "Be humble and the sky will be your stepping stone". I took that advice seriously and today am getting to realise how true he was by saying that. Hey fam, I'll say you're the second person bringing on a suggestion or advise that's pretty wise and frank. I certainly dig your whole lines. I'm not influenced by what I see, but by what I feel is right. Am almost on the verge of getting signed unto one of Nigerian's best recording company. But hey! I did pass through hell if you what I mean. I worked hard for it. All this years i've been using the internet as a major tool to promote my music and personality just like Lupe Fiasco did before he got signed unto rocafella. Now, it's left for me to take that right decision if I really want be one amongst many. That's the more reason i've got my blogsphere so I can sample people's views. I also cherish criticism alot - it leads to improvement. Nuff said man. Once again, good looking out!
Yo my man! I dey feel your yanz, no doubt you're going to go places, and that lawyer chap is absolutely right about being "Commercially acclaimed". Just keep doing you while your conscious about the taste of your audience/costumers. By the way, a friend of mine told me he caught you doing your thing at a press conference in Planet One. Hey give me the whole scoop, and remember am your number one fan, ok.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2008
hey deffman! wats good bro? yeah I did attend a press conference at planet one with my fellow label colleagues. The whole media publicity was about the kennis music easter fiesta. It was really a full house, almost all the naija showbiz katz graced the event, from tubaba to faze, Sound sultan, X-project, Shank, Wierd mc, 9ice etc.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 3:33am On Apr 12, 2008
In the meantime, y'all should watchout for the video clip of an exclusive interview I conducted recently with Banky.W(Mr. Capable) - powered by PowerHouseAfrica.com. Keep ya posted all the way.

One!

Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Wow, and eight years later, am back on this thread!! The journey so far though!! God has been awesome.

I appreciate all my day one supporters. Just swinging by to holla at my real peeps.

Y'all can keep tabs with me by following @thisisFecko on Twitter and Instagram.

Holla!!

New music here: http://soundcloud.com/thisisfecko

1 Like

Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by GIYAZZ(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fecko:
Wow, and eight years later, am back on this thread!! The journey so far though!! God has been awesome.

I appreciate all my day one supporters. Just swinging by to holla at my real peeps.

Y'all can keep tabs with me by following @thisisFecko on Twitter and Instagram.

Holla!!

New music here: http://soundcloud.com/thisisfecko
Bros, how far na? How e dey be??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better / Which Nigerian Artists Will One Day Bring Grammy Award To Nigeria? / Nigreian Artistes Of The 70's & 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.