Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Rivers State Commissioner Of Power Abducted By Gunmen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Commissioner Of Power Abducted By Gunmen. (1164 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Commissioner Of Police Tunde Sobulor Dies In American Hospital / Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Commissioner Of Power Abducted By Gunmen. by controlseven: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
**I just heard this news on COOL FM PH now**
The Rivers State commissioner of POWER was on saturday abducted by unknown gunmen while on accessment tour of the flooded communities in Rivers State. Dr Rotimi Amaechi, the Rivers State Governor has directed the state commissioner of Police to fish out the abductors and ensure that the commissioner is released safely. This is unbelievable!
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Power Abducted By Gunmen. by Abagworo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
control_seven: **I just heard this news on COOL FM PH now**
The Rivers State commissioner of POWER was on sarturday abducted by unknown gunmen while on accessment tour of the flooded communities in Rivers State. Dr Rotimi Amaechi, the Rivers State Governor has directed the state commissioner of Police to fish out the abductors and ensure that the commissioner is released safely. This is unbelievable!

He has been freed. That's Austin Nwokocha.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Power Abducted By Gunmen. by nifemi01(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hahaha, this is freaking hilarious.
Even though we know anything is possible in this nation, there are still some news that surprises us.
Anyways, now that the commissioner for power is missing i think pple resident in rivers state can also exect their power supply missing.

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State Governor Is Dead / Ghana Increases Prices Of Petrol, Kerosene / —Dokubo Again On London Murder: Britain Reaping What It Sowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.