Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Dreams Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation (2974 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams Interpretation by Debeloved87(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hello folks, how you all doing today. I know this is a religious forum so locating this thread here i say its perfect...everyone do have dreams because everyone do sleep whether it comes from your mind or soul or from the spirit you have once had a dream before...but what make me open this thread is that there are attimes someone might have this sort of a "gripping" dream and your mind troubles you to find interpretations to it, i believe this thread might be of help.....I am not good in interpreting dreams thou i can try to interprete some with the aid of dream books, but i believe there are some people with that gift on this site that can offer help with their gift...i have once sought help for some of my dreams but i have not been able to find the interpretations to them, some dreams like seeing giants in a dream or being like a giant in dreams and so many other sort of dreams like that...i believe alot of people are out their that are desirous to find meanings to their dreams, i will say that you are all welcome here...God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation by OmoAlata(f): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Dreams Interpretation by Debeloved87(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thank you OA for the link...however this thread still stand for its purpose...i wish everyone a very good night rest and beautiful dreams.
Re: Dreams Interpretation by Debeloved87(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dreams might comes from the multitudes of thought in a man's heart but they sure show the things to come or the the things that have been..what was your dream like last night?
Re: Dreams Interpretation by Debeloved87(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dreams might comes from the multitudes of thoughts in a man's heart but they sure show the things to come or the the things that have been..what was your dream like last night?
Re: Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
Debeloved87: Dreams might comes from the multitudes of thought in a man's heart but they sure show the things to come or the the things that have been..what was your dream like last night?

Well last night i dreamt that boko haram condemned Toto dickson's songs, calling it ''inhumane''.
I also dreamt about a day when majority of men and women made use of their reasoning abilities.
Re: Dreams Interpretation by Debeloved87(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
inurmind:

Well last night i dreamt that boko haram condemned Toto dickson's songs, calling it ''inhumane''.
I also dreamt about a day when majority of men and women made use of their reasoning abilities.
really thats terrible

(1) (Reply)

Bible Explains Why The White Man Is An Atheist And Why The Black Man Is Poor / Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? / So, When Will Computers Have Souls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.