Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Dreams Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation (2536 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2014
scenarios
where you had a dream by 2am and you are stocked with fear,no body to
call at such odd hour, no references in any spiritual book or otherwise.
lets make this thread a solution for such scenarios.its for discussion
and interpretation of dreams,share you dreams and help others interpret
theirs,offer spiritual directive and reference if you can.we all know
the important of dreams in our destinies.
Re: Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2014
By grace of God i will be dropping some of my past dreams and d experience from their interpretations,actions and references from bible, but you can give your reference from any book of your believe if you are not Christian...remember the aim of this thread is to help our selves shape and guide your dreams towards our destinies despite your religion
Re: Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2014
when you see a foundation extending towards your house: pray against enemy that want to take your position. when you see it extending towards other direction: it means upgrade and increase.
Re: Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2014
when you see poo poo scattered all over: this means rejection,delay or stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2014
when you kill many fishes on land: God is giving you victory over your enemy

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2014
when you fish from river and you were to gather them and take it home: it means blessi,financial favour etc.
Re: Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
if you always found yourself fishing: this means you have a call
Re: Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2014
if you kill fish from river and you found your self eating alone or with people: it mean there will be a financial blessing but you will spend as it comes,pray against devourers
Re: Dreams Interpretation by kasonud(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2014
if you set hooks and linings and were unable to catch fish: it means enemy is against you, confess,denounce your sins and be prayerful
Re: Dreams Interpretation by sonnel: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
I need an urgent interpretation here 2. I alwyz see myself writing exams in d dream,at 1st i will not have anything to write but when the examiner announces so minutes 2d end of the exams.Thats wen i will start writing under tension b4 i will no whats happening,i would ejaculate all over my boxer in real life.

In my dream,i also do see myself going home to the compound i grew up in when i was a little boy,some 20years ago.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Demonic, Queen Of Heaven!!! / Can U Attend Church Of Less Than 10 Members? / Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.