Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Dana Air Is Back! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Is Back! (7203 Views)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / Dana Air Is Not An Indian Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Is Back! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
AfricaFace: My brethren, it is good that they came back as DANA AIR so we can know the flying coffin and avoid flying it, what of bellview that went and re-branded to .....?? ,. and people thought it was a new airline, not knowing that that it was a coated coffin. please try to fly only Arik and Aero. if you don't have moeny for them.. use the road...Period

And you reckon the roads in Nigeria are any safer?

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Dana Air Is Back! by banki(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
lovely
Re: Dana Air Is Back! by Kk4(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
If they want to stay in business they should change their name asap
Re: Dana Air Is Back! by AdeniyiA(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
chuu! i no dey o *picks race*
Re: Dana Air Is Back! by totorimi: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Come back or not, I CANNOT ENTER DANA AGAIN. Imagine you are inside one of their aircraft as is usual there is this terrible turbulence, wont the person die of heart attack before they finally land. Abeg I cant give myself cadio vascular problem instead DANA air. for that reason I cant fly them again. Others can try sha
Re: Dana Air Is Back! by damep: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
It's a good thing they are back. They shouldn't lose their investments just like that. I hope they have learnt from their mistakes. Funny enough I believe they will be the best airline in Nigeria for now cos of what they've been through...
Re: Dana Air Is Back! by lucarella: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2012
You people self!! It's not as bad as you people put it. Dana had a crash! agreed! Other airlines have had crashes even abroad and are still operating! So you perfer to stand and queue for flight space and get bloffed off without apologies? (Arik).
Well i still believe the crash will make dana sit up and provide quality service!
Re: Dana Air Is Back! by damep: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2012
www.facebook.com/Dana Air

Kindly like the page and drop your comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Reciprocate Visa Denials And Delays – Gbenga Ashiru / Challenges Of A "Marwa" Transporter In Ibadan / 8 Worst Country For A Black To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.