Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Heart Of The City Remix ( #aluu4 Tribute Song ) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Heart Of The City Remix ( #aluu4 Tribute Song ) (830 Views)

Ashes- Tribute Song From MI To Aluu4- Lyrics Included. / M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4] New Release for ALUU4 / First Tribute Song To Mc Loph Is Out - Pain In My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of The City Remix ( #aluu4 Tribute Song ) by DeJeffo: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
As You all know by now, On Friday October 5th, four students of the University of Port Harcourt (Chidiaka, Tekena, Lloyd and Ugonna) were beaten and burnt to death by the people of Aluu Community in Rivers State.

I do believe that by now we all must have heard the news, seen pictures, and watched the terrific video which went viral. The people of ALUU have just killed 4 potential future leaders while the real thieves walk the corridors of power, flexing their lean muscles. How did we get here? How did we become so heartless? Well, I believe that time will tell what the future hold for this country for our value system is shifting gradually to vanity.

LOVA & Yung Slick of the YBMH Music Group went into the recording booth and came out with a REMIX to the joint originally done by two of #Aluu4 victims, HEART OF THE CITY. Pretty impressive lines.. RIP to the #Aluu4

Efforts like this are commendable so that we don't forget the Severity of this crime and let it be swept under the rug. Listen Download and feel free to share it.
[i][/i]

DOWNLOAD & LISTEN TO IT HERE: [url]/p1WmnS-cq[/url]

(1) (Reply)

100 Years Of Nigeria...100 Years Of Unity..we Are A Great Nation / Wizkid Will Be Replaced By A Better Artist, Banky W Confirms Wizkid,EME split / Stringz Ft Tonto Dike - Super Mario (music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.