Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

If Your Partner Slaps You In Public - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Partner Slaps You In Public (1024 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by OCTAVO: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2012
What would your reaction be if your partner humiliates you by slapping you in public?
What i mean by public is a large gathering of multitude e.g. Wedding reception.
Pls mature comments needed!
Thanks.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2012
OCTAVO: What would your reaction be if your partner humiliates you by slapping you in public?
What i mean by public is a large gathering of multitude e.g. Wedding reception.
Pls mature comments needed!
Thanks.

I don't get it. Why do you guys post a scenario like you have, without giving your own reaction to the scenario you've described? Or will the response of others influence your own response?

So go on, set the ball rolling. If your partner slaps you in public, how would you react?

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by slimchi2k2(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
how on earth ur partner we raise hand and slap u just like that in public
if your partner humiliates you by slapping you in public
tell us the story,so we can know what to say
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by relaxbeauty: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2012
slimchi2k2: how on earth ur partner we raise hand and slap u just like that in public
if your partner humiliates you by slapping you in public
tell us the story,so we can know what to say

i think it is a terrible thing if a partner slaps one in public...that is a sign of gross indiscipline!! i mean the person doesn't even have the patience to go to a private place and speak his mind...it's crazy!!!
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2012
Are you worried about the slap or the fact that he/she slapped you in public, a slap in public or in private is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by feminineA: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
What kind of arguement will make your man slap you in public or what type of demon will possess him to?
The man and wife should be able to comport themselves well outside.outsiders read wrong meaning to everything. If a man slaps his wife outside it simply means
-he doesn't respect her
- he has no sense of dignity or decorum however small
-even if he makes up with the woman what of the wrong impression he has given outsidersremember bad news spreads like fire
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
feminine A: What kind of arguement will make your man slap you in public or what type of demon will possess him to?
The man and wife should be able to comport themselves well outside.outsiders read wrong meaning to everything. If a man slaps his wife outside it simply means
-he doesn't respect her
-even if he makes up with the woman what of the wrong impression he has given outsidersremember bad news spreads like fire

Too eager to be a feminist. The OP didn't specify gender. It might even be a woman who slapped a man. Irrespective of who did the slapping, it is wrong and shows that the partner has no luv and regards for the other partner. Any form of physical abuse either in public or in private is wrong. Run from such a partner.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by 2mch(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
E don end for partner be that. If married, the person and family will like to get amnesia over my matter. If i see anybody near my house. HMM! angry
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by tonym1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
If it does happen then it will be better for you go home and wait for him, there is no point in creating a scene at the party. But I can guarantee you that one ever the reason was will be the first and the last he will ever do that grin
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2012
tony_m1: If it does happen then it will be better for you go home and wait for him, there is no point in creating a scene at the party. But I can guarantee you that one ever the reason was will be the first and the last he will ever do that grin
feminine A: What kind of arguement will make your man slap you in public or what type of demon will possess him to?
-he doesn't respect her
why are you guys just assuming it is only a man that slaps a woman in public? did the OP specify it as such?

(1) (Reply)

Sperrm Donor Told To Pay For Child,s Upkeep / Man Steals Car With Baby, Strangles It To Death (PICTURED) / PHOTOS: BABY Found Under A Bus Today In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.