Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,765 members, 7,862,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? (18199 Views)

HID Awolowo: The Best First Lady We Never Had / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Dr. Dame Patience Jonathan: The Best First Lady We've Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2012
Tonto dikeh
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Callotti: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2012
In terms of what?

Fashion. . .
Educational status. . .
Motivational-speaking abilities. . .
HOME-MAKING/PARENTING SKILLS. . . .
Jet-setting around the globe. . . .
N.G.Os of 'runs'. .
Gloria Nkonning. . .
Posing around partially-aborted. . . ." 'father-less babies' " homes. . .

What criterion are we supposed to use. . . ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by rash47(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2012
TURAYA- doesn't give a damn, strong hearted, she ruled the whole 160 million dummies for four good months in the absense of her husband even the I.T president couldn't confront her to ask after his boss. I like the way she chew her english,the woman na fire for state house then.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by gidiMonsta(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2012
Abujafood: I'll take patience Jonathan. Her return yesterday made me feel glad.

If we compare other first ladies (Turai, Mariam, Stella and co) you'll agree that Patience Jonathan is a great first lady (the best Nigeria has ever had at least for now)

Who's yours?
Clairette: It has to be Dame Patience Jonathan anytime. That woman has got strength, vision, foresight. She's highly innovative and does not slack in pursuing her mission n fulfilling her set goals. Just like my Mum, Dame Patience is a very good example of the woman in Proverbs 31:10-30

What the Bleep are you people high on? PEJ, innovative? Visionary? has foresight?

PEJ the umblerra lady? The same one that locked down Victoria Island to attend a party?

Honestly, she's the worst first lady we've ever had. She's a colossal embarrassment to Nigeria if you must know.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Mannylex(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2012
COOLDUN:

None of them because the office is a fraudulent created by the most corrupt ruler ever had in Nigeria IBB, and the office of first lady has never contributed anything meaningfully and positively to the nation. The office should be scrapped and forgotten.

SMH for you. Are u trying to attract someone's attention? ... You even had time to start explaining term paper.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by sylve11: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2012
COOLDUN:

None of them because the office is a fraudulent created by the most corrupt ruler ever had in Nigeria IBB, and the office of first lady has never contributed anything meaningfully and positively to the nation. The office should be scrapped and forgotten.

huh? shocked cool
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Ogetogeo(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Fcking reetard!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Abujafood: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2012
gidiMonsta:

What the Bleep are you people high on? PEJ, innovative? Visionary? has foresight?

PEJ the umblerra lady? The same one that locked down Victoria Island to attend a party?

Honestly, she's the worst first lady we've ever had. She's a colossal embarrassment to Nigeria if you must know.

Sure your opinion! Do you have any candidate or are you just content saying she's an embarrassment?
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by usmanyaro17: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2012
Patience may not be the best,but she is more charismatic.....
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by sunnshyn(f): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Fucktards!

Products of a failed education system.

Baboon citizens of a Banana Republic.

Dear Oga Sagamite,

You come across as a very learned and intellectual person, @least judging from some of your posts here on this forum, so when you exhibit this kind of attitude just like the one above, insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you only sends one some kind of message about your personality.

I truly hope its just a cyber space thing, and that's not how you truly are in reality, because if this is how you are, then you are the kind of man/husband-to-be we are discussing in the other thread!

I'm sorry OP..offtopic! Just cldnt help it...

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by mcsteve3322: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2012
I prefer patience GEJ,inspite her difference,She has focus,courageous to her husband and to Nigerians,her innovation through her foundation has touch many Nigeria women. So she will do more,just pray for her, for good health
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by redsun(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2012
How can there be the "best" first lady in nigeria when nigeria has never had a good first man(presithief.)Yeye,you guys have to truly understand what the english word good means before you can put your mind to working out the "best" first ladytthief in nigeria.

The question should have been,"who is the most notorious first lady in nigeria",because all they do is waste our resources that are main for nigerian children.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2012
BIANCA Ojukwu.... best brain, best shape, Most beautiful face.....what more kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs. Victoria Gowon (21st August, 1966 - 29th July, 1975) and the next one will most likely be First Lady Caroline Orikinla Osinachi (COO).
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by MadCow1: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2012
CHESSBOARD: BIANCA Ojukwu.... best brain,, best shape, Most beautiful face.....what more kiss

Corrected.. However, she was never a first Lady.. She was married after Biafra..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by TheKingsQueen: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2012
CHESSBOARD: BIANCA Ojukwu.... best brain, best shape, Most beautiful face.....what more kiss
Was her husband a president of Nigeria?
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2012
[size=14pt]i wanted to say maryam babangida but truth be told, fati abubakar is head above the lot!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by REVOLUTNIS: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2012
MY MOTHER

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by TheKingsQueen: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2012
Orikinla: Mrs. Victoria Gowon (21st August, 1966 - 29th July, 1975) and the next one will most likely be First Lady Caroline Orikinla Osinachi (COO).
The bolded name is the First lady of which country please?
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by SlyIg(f): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2012
Stella Obasenjo for her fashion standard!
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by MadCow1: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2012
The_King'sQueen:

Wife of the PRESIDENT of Ifesinachi Transport Company... undecided
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by mrkels(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2012
The_King'sQueen:
That should be his wife, maybe he has plans to rule this nation someday.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Rotty32: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2012
last 25 years perfomance

Marian Babangida -1st
Marian Abacha -2nd
Patient Jonathan -3rd
Stella Obasanjo -4th

Meanwhile, they have all done well for the nation.

Obansajo - 1st
Babangida - 2nd
Jonathan - 3rd
Shonekan - 4th
Abacha - 5th
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Iaz93: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2012
tunapawizzy:
abeg who be Justice fatima Abubakar......who be her husband

Lord Lugard's wife

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2012
I av hed of mariam abacha,mariam babangida,stella obasanjo,turai yaradua,abeg buhari no get wife
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Yuzarsif(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2012
I tnk is maryam babangida she has done alot 4 nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? / 2023: Anxiety As PDP Begins Presidential Campaign Amid Atiku/Wike Feud / Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.