Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? (18184 Views)

HID Awolowo: The Best First Lady We Never Had / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Dr. Dame Patience Jonathan: The Best First Lady We've Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2012
Late Mrs. Mariam Babangida.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by OmoAlata(f): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2012
Y'all too young to remember Mrs Ajoke Mohammed wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2012
1.Mariam Babangida, her better life programme ws 4 d downtrodden wmen.
2. Maryam Abacha; her family support was felt by d middle class.
Dame is a grassroots wman n has d ability 2 do better but d frnds she inherited 4rm Turai Yar'adua are distracting her.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by mrkels(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Omo Alata: Y'all too young to remember Mrs Ajoke Mohammed wink
I think you are too old to be commenting at this time on nairaland! What happened? Don't tell me you are a sit at home house wife undecided
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by sunnshyn(f): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Sagamite:

I am pissed!

I am fcking pissed Baba God put me on the same planet with people so dumb as this.

Judgement Day will be a rowdy session when it comes to my turn on the queue.

The Angels better have enough muscles to restrain me.

People destroy mooorons lives and the same mooorons look for a way to honour and celebrate them.

Baboon citizens of a Banana Republic.

This same cretins if they have any serious health problems WILL DIE because of our leaders that have looted us. Yet the cretins pray for the looters that have gone abroad to get the best healthcare responsible leaders have provided for sane people.

Recently, Jonathan just intervened on behalf of Dan Etete for Shell and co to pay him ONE BILLION DOLLARS for Etete's oil block.

Instead of the President to question how did a former Oil Minister get an oil block worth $1Bn.

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/babsajayi/052712.html

That is what the leaders you are celebrating are doing, while the fucktards are suffering and smiling.

Baboon citizens!

I get your point Oga Sagamite,

The people who you are fighting don't live here on Nairaland. Why don't you go pay them a visit in their residential apartments, its not rocket science to know they've always lived in Aso Rock...abeg quit this ranting and saliva-pouring and do the right thing sir, or you'll only end up with very High Blood Pressure amongst other illnesses.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Iaz93: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2012
Prof. (Mrs) Dame Patience Goodluck Azikiwe Tonto Jonathan... For her immense contribution to the development of English Language.

My fellow widows ... LmaO..
First Lady indeed

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ofiladee(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2012
Past first ladies and present... I give it to Late Mariam Babagida. That lady was simply elegant.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by AkandeTK(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babangida 4 real...
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by nurus: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2012
Late Maryam Babangida.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Etumgbe(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2012
Turai Yar'dua for holding on to power for her husband while on sick bed
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2012
Thank to every body that contribut so far! To me no one like Turi Yar-adua, she is a woman in deed nd in need. she single handedly rule this country while his husband is way to Saudi Arabia, this shows dt, d brain behind d success recorded by our amiable, immediate passed president is simple his wife, dt why we all see dt even Mr. GEJ cant ask for acting president in time because he dare not looks to d eyes of d then first lady. For this one Mrs GEJ she is no body if we should be sincere to ourselves. Any way Allah knws best.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by agohavivi(f): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2012
Abujafood: I'll take patience Jonathan. Her return yesterday made me feel glad.

If we compare other first ladies (Turai, Mariam, Stella and co) you'll agree that Patience Jonathan is a great first lady (the best Nigeria has ever had at least for now)

Who's yours?
stella was the best ever.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Joey82(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2012
@op

the best first lady we ever had was justice Fati Abubakar.
for 1 she didnt even occupy the office, she was still discharging her duties as a justice, went to court and all.
neva started any pet project that lasts as long as the husband's tenure.
she is the most educated of them all and was neva into trying to be known.
i admired her quietness and indifference.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by kissCleo: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babagida !
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by shegsrules(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow: 1. Mariam Babangida... (Prettiest ever.. Igbo woman as well)

[img]http://4.bp..com/_n5RIoHw5Hds/Szi9KAztb-I/AAAAAAAAAdY/2ifddh0O7Vo/s400/Maryam+Babangida.jpg[/img]

Her pet Project

'BETTER LIFE FOR RURAL WOMEN IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST PET PROJECTS BY ANY FIRST LADY EVER...'

Kanu can testify after atlanta 96 to mariam support

2. Mayam ABACHA
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AygI2IAKy1g/UG2xmuJIllI/AAAAAAAAFRM/idx5N4LTbfQ/s400/maryam.png[/img]

Her Pet Project

Family Support Programme & Maryam Abacha Women and Children’s Hospital (MAWCH) Actually touched alot of lives.. FSP centres are still around even Today and that MAWCH is still one of the countries best hospitals for women and children.

3. Justice Fati Abubakar

Seen but not heard.. Educated and stayed out of the spotlight.

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ROCKJ1(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2012
Patience Jonathan is my best... She makes me happy.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

Corrected.. However, she was never a first Lady.. She was married after Biafra..

That one concern you, As far as we are concerned her husband was a Head of state till he died cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

Wife of the PRESIDENT of Ifesinachi Transport Company... undecided

grin grin grin Madest Cow
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2012
Now Nairaland how do you rate "Best".... to Those ppl their husbands were murderers, Thieves, barbarians, or Turai who was an Oil bunkerer herself, IBB wife who mas drug pusher, abegi we dont have best first lady yet until we ve the Best president cool
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by sushieater: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2012
Flora Azikiwe..don't even ask me how
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by awesomet1(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2012
[size=18pt]MARIAM BABAGINDA...CLASSY AND BEAUTIFUL[/size]
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by tunapawizzy: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2012
awesome_t: [size=18pt]MARIAM BABAGINDA...CLASSY AND BEAUTIFUL[/size]
SO NA UR OWN YARDSTICK FOR BEST FIRST LADY BE THAT......
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babangida.
She made the office of the first lady so popular, with so many programmes and support for the less privilege. And she is very outspoken and very educated.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2012
gidiMonsta:

What the Bleep are you people high on? PEJ, innovative? Visionary? has foresight?

PEJ the umblerra lady? The same one that locked down Victoria Island to attend a party?

Honestly, she's the worst first lady we've ever had. She's a colossal embarrassment to Nigeria if you must know.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by jadakiss213(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Almubaraq Sadara: Thank to every body that contribut so far! To me no one like Turi Yar-adua, she is a woman in deed nd in need. she single handedly rule this country while his husband is way to Saudi Arabia, this shows dt, d brain behind d success recorded by our amiable, immediate passed president is simple his wife, dt why we all see dt even Mr. GEJ cant ask for acting president in time because he dare not looks to d eyes of d then first lady. For this one Mrs GEJ she is no body if we should be sincere to ourselves. Any way Allah knws best.
make we hear word.. Aboki like u.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by jadakiss213(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

That one concern you, As far as we are concerned her husband was a Head of state till he died cool
Head of State of which country?? ? ?
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by bestman09(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babangida
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Whiteguru: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Maryam babangida. Fatuna Abubakar was humble, was beautiful and educated and all but she did nothing to help the ngierian woman. She came, She saw, she did nothing!!!
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ayoola2002(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
sunnshyn:

I get your point Oga Sagamite,

The people who you are fighting don't live here on Nairaland. Why don't you go pay them a visit in their residential apartments, its not rocket science to know they've always lived in Aso Rock...abeg quit this ranting and saliva-pouring and do the right thing sir, or you'll only end up with very High Blood Pressure amongst other illnesses.
Thanks for making my day, i dey read ur comment and i dey laugh, even water comot for my eyes. Thanks
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Elueme: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
gommex: I av hed of mariam abacha,mariam babangida,stella obasanjo,turai yaradua,abeg buhari no get wife
He is practicing sharialism, so he's waiting for 72 virgins in paradise.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Agadaemmy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
To me my mother is the frist lady in nigeria.mrs. Rebecca Agada[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babangida R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.