Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems (1996 Views)

Surprise! Another Christian Terrorist / Another Christian Fallacy. / W.F Kumuyi: A True Christian Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dinesh D'Souza, a well known christian debater and christian conservative is facing allegations of adultery.

Now, his supporters will focus on the word "allegations". However, they will have to deal with the fact that Dinesh was still in the process of divorcing his wife while going on to be engaged another woman.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/dinesh-dsouza-head-of-a-christian-college-plagued-by-affair-allegations/
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/17/2016-obama-america-film-maker-am-not-having-affair/

Now, these christians would say that atheists are evil Eg Anony, Ihedinobi, Image123, Frosbel and Alethea ( https://www.nairaland.com/1072863/all-atheists-evil-according-image123 )

The christians talk about the sanctity of marriage and that atheists are evil, however, how come it is the same christians and their christian leaders that are getting exposed for adultery and divorce like hypocrites after they have talked about the sanctity of marriage? Why do christian have a higher divorce rate in America than non-believers?

Divorce is one thing. I cant not just complain about someone having a divorce because it can happen to the best of us. What I can not tolerate is conservative christians shouting at the top of their lungs about family values and adultery only to find that their family life is in tatters.

Worse is even when they are caught, they tell the most stupid of lies to their sheepish followers;

[size=18pt]I had no idea that it is considered wrong in Christian circles to be engaged prior to being divorced, even though in a state of separation and in divorce proceedings.
[/size]

The above quote is from Dinesh. angry
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
If D’Souza gets the ax, it will be yet another movement in a gradual arc of excommunication from the conservative universe.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/16/dinesh-d-souza-fianc-e-scandal-rocks-the-king-s-college.html
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hmmm....silence from the religionists!
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Christians don't sin, they only fall out of line... Never out of grace...
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
musKeeto: Christians don't sin, they only fall out of line... Never out of grace...

So they have a "get out of jail card" for their sins? A helpline for any atrocity committed? lol
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

So they have a "get out of jail card" for their sins? A helpline for any atrocity committed? lol
Yeah. Jesus is the 'get out of jail card'... The helpline is prayer and constant communion with the Father.

A TRUE christian doesn't have the sin nature. He's a new creature. He CAN NOT sin..
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
musKeeto:
Yeah. Jesus is the 'get out of jail card'... The helpline is prayer and constant communion with the Father.

A TRUE christian doesn't have the sin nature. He's a new creature. He CAN NOT sin..

grin grin grin

You know, they also agree that Yaweh can not sin. So all the genocide and rape that Yaweh commanded were OKAY!
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by ghazzal: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2012
musKeeto:

hoho, so if boko Haram were christians, they have not sinned but only fall-out-of-line. i can only pity your soul for you need to re-establish what sin is.

no wonder, i know some who have sexual relationship outside their marriage and they still talk of "grace", can you outsmart God? again, i pity you for your ignorance.

if truely your living is to save your soul, then learn what is required to save it. Logic first, then faith.
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Callotti: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2012
Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!
Na today. . .?
Na dem preach pass. . .
Na dem fornicate pass. . .
Na dem adulterate pass. . . .
Na dem covert neighbor's wife pass. . .

Phocking hypocrites. . . dem dey wait for my own marriage to FIA-PU-KPUAH! cheesy
Dem go wait taya ke!
Mu che che che che che che che

See this wan:

http://naijamayor.com/im-divorcing-my-wife-for-spiritual-reasons-bishop-david-benenoch/

[b][size=20pt]I’m Divorcing My Wife for Spiritual Reasons – Bishop David Benenoch[/size]

Posted by naijamayor on October 6, 2012 in NEWS · 0 Comments

The negative wind of marriage divorce sweeping across Nigeria has caught up with popular Lagos cleric, Bishop David Benenoch.

During a church service recently, Bishop David the Founding pastor of Communion Church, Lagos and the presiding Bishop of Communion Church Worldwide, [size=20pt]announced[/size] the end of his marriage to his wife of 20 years and mother of his three children, Esther Benenoch.

Bishop David was said to have told members of his church he’s seeking for divorce from the mother of his children for spiritual reasons and didn’t give any more details to his stunned worshipers.

On the other hand, it was revealed that Esther is a blogger who has written so many articles on relationships, marriages, and she’s always written against divorce. So, the question is how does one who writes against divorce get so swallowed up in the problem of divorce that she couldn’t foresee, let alone avert the encroaching disaster?[/b]

Spiritual reasons ko! cheesy cheesy
Ogboni-Ngbatic-Christian-Ashawo-Bishop!
"SPIRITUAL REASONS" AS GROUNDS FOR CHRISTIAN DIVORCE DEY FOR BIBLE? cheesy
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
ghazzal:

hoho, so if boko Haram were christians, they have not sinned but only fall-out-of-line. i can only pity your soul for you need to re-establish what sin is.

no wonder, i know some who have sexual relationship outside their marriage and they still talk of "grace", can you outsmart God? again, i pity you for your ignorance.

if truely your living is to save your soul, then learn what is required to save it. Logic first, then faith.
Be careful and take heed, that ye do not interpret Scriptures based on a carnal mind..

Romans 6
What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may
increase? 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we
live in it any longer? 3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized
into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried
with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised
from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly
also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6 For we know that our
old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done
away with, [ a ] that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7 because anyone
who has died has been set free from sin.
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
Callotti: Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!
Na today. . .?
Na dem preach pass. . .
Na dem fornicate pass. . .
Na dem adulterate pass. . . .
Na dem covert neighbor's wife pass. . .

Phocking hypocrites. . . dem dey wait for my own marriage to FIA-PU-KPA! cheesy
Dem go wait taya ke!
Mu che che che che che che che

See this wan:

http://naijamayor.com/im-divorcing-my-wife-for-spiritual-reasons-bishop-david-benenoch/

These pastors no go kill me ooo!

Which one be "spiritual reasons"?

Did the pastor see mermaid concubine in a dream or?
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Callotti: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

These pastors no go kill me ooo!

Which one be "spiritual reasons"?

Did the pastor see mermaid concubine in a dream or?

Phocking the 'HOLY-GHOST'S' BLOKOS of course! grin
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by ijawkid(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2012
musKeeto:

I don forget who talk this thing o.......

Try remind me.........
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by truthislight: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
ijawkid:

I don forget who talk this thing o.......

Try remind me.........

is it not our talking radio without battery pastor. Elder Ihedinobi.
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by oiseworld: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
Romans 3:4: 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Men would forever be men, nomatter who they represent. And God will always be God.
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Zodiac61(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2012
musKeeto: Christians don't sin, they only fall out of line... Never out of grace...

Another dishonest christian. Why am I not disappointed?
The classic get out of jail card. The excuse for lying, cheating and stealing.
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61:
Another dishonest christian. Why am I not disappointed?
The classic get out of jail card. The excuse for lying, cheating and stealing.

Muskeeto aint a christian
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Zodiac61(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Muskeeto aint a christian
My error. I am doing penance
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by OmoAlata(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Now, these christians would say that atheists are evil Eg Anony, Ihedinobi, Image123, Frosbel and Alethea

Is Frosbel an atheist
Re: Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Omo Alata:

Is Frosbel an atheist

Frosbel is a christian

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam / More Proof That Jesus Is The Father!!!!!!!!! / Advance Muharram 2015 Animated Gif, Animation Photos, Images For Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.