Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Hiv/Aids, Sars, Bird Flu etc True or False? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hiv/Aids, Sars, Bird Flu etc True or False? (800 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv/Aids, Sars, Bird Flu etc True or False? by chuks4kool(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
I sometimes wonder what we Africans are to Whites, they take us as fools. I wonder how diseases like HIV/AIDS, SARS, Bird flu all first discovered in white man's land is now turned to african disease; go to Oyinbo land you won't hear all the gingles about AIDS as in Nigeria and other African countries they also used WHO, UNICEF etc to gives us figures I don't know when they got it. Furthermore, whites take us as fools that they now regard AIDS as only African problem and disease, no wonder Thabo Mbeki's recent statement on AIDS. Again they produce drugs and give us like dogs. I would stop here to continue later its is not over yet. What your opinion?
Re: Hiv/Aids, Sars, Bird Flu etc True or False? by Lady2(f): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hmm very true Chuks.
But guess what even with all these ways they ridicule us, our people flock to their land to better it rather than making our own land better. Then we open our mouth and complain about our land.

Why won't they take us as fools? In all essence of the word we are fools. Rubbish.

WHAT A SHAME WE ARE?

(1) (Reply)

$16bn Power Probe: Okonjo-iweala, Ezekwesili Face Reps Today / We Don’t Have Equipment To Test Fuel – Dpr / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.