Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Will Muslims See God? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Will Muslims See God? (12440 Views)

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? / Can You Muslims See Your Lives? 500dead And Counting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
TroGunn:

At least you should try and get some knowledge on something you are so determined to criticize. I said Christ's death was written about by Isaiah even before Christ was born so the idea of a messiah is not a Gnostic idea. Book of Isaiah is not in the new testatment. The Dead Sea scrolls, which shows these Isaiah's texts, is dated at least a hundred years before Christ. You should look at things with an open mind - that's how you determine what's true.
My friend you seem to think or assume that Christianity and Judaism are thesame thing, huh? Isaiah was a jewish prophet with an entirely different concept of the messiah christians turned Jesus to. Till date, you can go and do your research, Jewish people concept of messaiah is not the one that will come to die for anyone and then go back to heaven. The messaiah isaiah talked about was the one that will free the Jewish ppl who then were under serious Roman persecution and lead a kingdom on earth that will destroy the roman rule and establish a prosperous Jewish one. Before Jesus they had assumed different prophets as messiahs. Meanwhile, the Pauline writers came, crept into the jewish messianic beliefs and tirned Jesus into some divine messiah that came to die for some sin me I no sabi about.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
rhymz: which logic is unparalleled?
That there exist one god with three ppl inside him? Can you honestly explain to me why God needed Jesus to be murdered by human beings just so he God can be glorified? Ego boost or just to remind himself of his god status? Couldn'r he have saved the world with neccessarily sending his alleged son on a suicide mission to apease his own ego? How is that logical.
How about the inconsistent tales of how Jesus died, from Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, their accounts of his death are all inconsistent hogwash. Don't get me started mr

One god in 3 is rubbish, agreed. The Trinity idea is not in the Bible and many Christians also reject it - history shows origin of this teaching clearly. There was a thread on this not long ago so no point going into it.

Christ came, taught, gave people hope and set a wonderful example on how to worship God. Sending Christ was God's decision. Perhaps he could have done it differently, but I can't see what's wrong in how He did it.

The 4 Gospels combine together to give depth, and compliment each other in describing what happened, providing details not mentioned in others. Critics see contradictions where others see details and overall harmony.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
You mean this type of details and harmony..lol
JESUS' LAST WORDS ON THE CROSS
MAT 27:46,50
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again witha loud voice, yielded up the ghost."
LUK 23:46
"And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."
JOHN 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" andhe bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
4. HOW MANY TIMES DID THE rooster CROW? MARK14:72
And the second time the rooster crew. And Petercalled to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the rooster crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.
MAT 26:74
Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the rooster crew.
MAT 26:75
And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, whichsaid unto him, Before the rooster crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.
LUK 22:60
And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the rooster crew.
LUK 22:61
And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the rooster crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
JOH 13:38
Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The rooster shall not crow, still thou hast denied me thrice.
JOH 18:27
Peter then denied again: and immediately the rooster crew
Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
rhymz: You mean this type of details and harmony..lol
JESUS' LAST WORDS ON THE CROSS
MAT 27:46,50
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again witha loud voice, yielded up the ghost."
LUK 23:46
"And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."
JOHN 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" andhe bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
4. HOW MANY TIMES DID THE rooster CROW? MARK14:72
And the second time the rooster crew. And Petercalled to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the rooster crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.
MAT 26:74
Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the rooster crew.
MAT 26:75
And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, whichsaid unto him, Before the rooster crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.
LUK 22:60
And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the rooster crew.
LUK 22:61
And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the rooster crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
JOH 13:38
Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The rooster shall not crow, still thou hast denied me thrice.
JOH 18:27
Peter then denied again: and immediately the rooster crew
you are right, the bible is reputed for this kind of harmony and details..hahahaha
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
rhymz: My friend you seem to think or assume that Christianity and Judaism are thesame thing, huh? Isaiah was a jewish prophet with an entirely different concept of the messiah christians turned Jesus to. Till date, you can go and do your research, Jewish people concept of messaiah is not the one that will come to die for anyone and then go back to heaven. The messaiah isaiah talked about was the one that will free the Jewish ppl who then were under serious Roman persecution and lead a kingdom on earth that will destroy the roman rule and establish a prosperous Jewish one. Before Jesus they had assumed different prophets as messiahs. Meanwhile, the Pauline writers came, crept into the jewish messianic beliefs and tirned Jesus into some divine messiah that came to die for some sin me I no sabi about.

Christianity is different from Judaism, though it's built from it. I do agree with your point about most jews expecting a more political messiah to free them from opressive Caesar - whch largely explains their rejection of Christ. Whether their "quick fix" expectation was accurate and based on the Old Testament prophecies about the messaih is subject of another discussion/thread. Isaiah definitely mentioned the messiah being killed.

Maybe on another thread. We've monopolized this muslim thread enough and gotta call it a night.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
TroGunn:

Christianity is different from Judaism, though it's built from it. I do agree with your point about most jews expecting a more political messiah to free them from opressive Caesar - whch largely explains their rejection of Christ. Whether their "quick fix" expectation was accurate and based on the Old Testament prophecies about the messaih is subject of another discussion/thread. Isaiah definitely mentioned the messiah being killed.

Maybe on another thread. We've monopolized this muslim thread enough and gotta call it a night.
ok bro...may be on another thread I guess. Nice debating ya...gd nyt.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by vanminister: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
NOT A CHANCE.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by olushy: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
Religion. Na politics,
Re: Will Muslims See God? by dunmorris(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: the muslims, instead of heaven will make PARADISE, InshaAllah.

let the christians keep their "HEAVEN".

We are satisfied with "PARADISE".
boko haram can you solve The puzzle cheesy grin
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2012
Ok Rhymz has seen many flaws in Christianity and is wary of Islam. It is a natural thing for an increasing number of people like him to claim to be Atheists when in actual fact, they're crying out for answers.

A fascinating predicament they're in.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by COOLDUN: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: the muslims, instead of heaven will make PARADISE, InshaAllah.

let the christians keep their "HEAVEN".

We are satisfied with "PARADISE".

No religion, cult, or any worship will make one to make heaven or paradise, for your information those two words mean the same thing only difference in the sentence. The only thing that will make one to make heaven/paradise is the way you lived your life on earth. Life well lived/free from sin life is the only assurance of making heaven/paradise. There is no religion, cult or worship that was introduced by God, he created man in his image and made man to have dominion and control over his other creatures. Gave man a sense to reason well, and great knowledge to know and differentiate between good and bad through conscience. Heaven/Paradise is for the saints who lived a worthy and Godly live. Not for the hypocrites and self righteous religious and cultists fanatics. No heaven/paradise for the sinners. Take it or leave it. Live a worthy life as directed by God, if really you want to make Heaven/Paradise, or you can try Hell fire if find the righteous life so hard and expensive.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by searay(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^You meant the christian will see Jehovah.

You have to be consistent in your choice of language region.

I am sure that you must have heard of Cat Steven of the 1970s rock era?

He is now a muslim and definitely if he were talking to his children in his native English, he will say God to mean Allah.

Muslims who enter Paradise will see The FACE OF ALLAH as The Greatest Reward.
Those muslims who were hypocrites will see THE FACE only ONCE before entering Hell Fire
The seeing jut Once for the briefest of time is a punishment because they now have seen what is the Greatest Reward and will never see THIS REWARD again.

It will hurt [in the Greatest of Degree] in a similitude of seeing something you want of enjoyment in this life, but never you can get to it or made available to you [you love it but you never gonna get it].

Something like that. The enjoyments in Paradise is nothing to SEEING THE FACE OF ALLAH CONSTANTLY. I pray that all humans on earth now and those to come have this Greatest Reward. Amin.

This is available except those who do not want THE REWARD. I am sure all of us want good things.
as in, they will see for what? To collect the 77 virgins?
Re: Will Muslims See God? by toby2(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2012
One thing i think some of u are not realizing is that there'r two sides to the bible. You can read the whole book for decades and it'll jus be a story book, n u can read a verse n get solution to ur problem. It is one thing to open the bible n its another thing for the bible to open to you. Wisdom will continue to be Folly to a Simple mind which is as you may say logical. HE USES THE FOOLISH THINGS OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE N THE WEAK THINGS TO CONFOUND THE STRONG
Re: Will Muslims See God? by tigonana: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2012
Always believe in wat ur religion tot nd be good to evrybdy u come across nd wit dat God will judge everybody accordin to his deeds either good or evil.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2012
caseless: dem, dont tell me the knowledge u have of ur religion is this half-baked. Religion cant b parallel when they answer to thesame name 'religion', the ettiquetes are what i consider as their difference. If ur way of life or belief is differnt from ours, it is becos ur religion was not left un-altered or un-adultrated by ur so called writers who never met, knew or ate with jesus christ. I'm waiting for the fourth God in the person of apostle paul. Who was he? U need to take ur time out and study muslims way of life before u jump into conclusion based on stereotypes...dont use actions of a few to judge the rest, cos if thats a proper thing to do the we'd hav judged christanity based on action of some churches where we have gays and lesbians as bishops and leaders repectively or based on actions of some now-a-days pastors. How do u justify the action of some of ur christain brothers in britain, us and isreal?

This is the reason why i dont like discussing religion becos we all will be going front and back and at the end of the day no head way. U are just making things complicated for ursef when they arent. Whats my business with the way others practice their faith? i basically told u what is explicitly written in the holy scriptures which is the standard for xtians and u are talking about ettiquetes. Abegii, hold firmly what u believe and let everyone do the same.

Call it whatever and polish it in anyway u feel like. Both Gods are different and we all should stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2012
maclatunji: Ok Rhymz has seen many flaws in Christianity and is wary of Islam. It is a natural thing for an increasing number of people like him to claim to be Atheists when in actual fact, they're crying out for answers. 

A fascinating predicament they're in.
you make it sound like my wariness about ISLAM is unfounded. Sorry bro, just like Christianity, Islam is rife with inconsistencies and stoopid illogical beliefs that defiles common sense. Just like the books of the bible, the Koran and Hadith were chosen from the countless many in circulation and pronounced holy and divine by a group of mere mortals; these men choose which books were to be called holy and divine and which ones are to be called heresy. You and I know that the hadith for instance has other very unfavourable versions that have been declared heretic jobs because of their unpalatable accounts of Moh's life and sayings. To be honest, if I were forced to choose between islam and Christianity, trust me, the former wont stand a chance in my considerations.
Besides, I don't remember describing myself here as an Atheist, just because I am bold enough to puncture holes in the claims of mainstream religions does not mean you should draw conclusions that I am yet to reach for myself.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Slickest(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2012
oh foolish people!..u all are disappointmnts 2 mankind.y fight ova religion? Take time 2 define religion,take tym 2 scrutinyz d teachingz of ur religionz,take tym 2 check d similarities in ur beliefz...u al 4got about other criteriaz dat can take u 2 heaven/paradise.mere belief is not enough,take time 2 research nd read d holy books God az given 2u both,bible/quran,make ur findings nd b knowledgabl instead of engagin in actios dat wastes ur tym nd increases ur sin tally due 2ur dogmatic insinuationz...BE WISE.....I love u all!
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Mckybarf(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva: Believe what you see in the bible while they'll believe what they see in the koran. You can't use the Bible to qualify a Muslim neither can you use the Quoran to qualify a Christian.
its rather pathetic. When will the so called intellects realise that christians and moslems are completely different crops of people? As far as i am concerned, we have nothing, absolutely nothing in commm except for being human beings.

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2012
THE PAGAN SOURCES OF ISLAM
by Silas
GENERAL
As Muhammad developed Islam he borrowed from the other regional religions present in the Mideast. These religions include Judaism, Christianity, Sabeanism, Zoroastrianism, and forms of paganism. Judaism is the largest contributor to Islam, followed by Christianity, then followed by the various pagan religions, andMuhammad’s mind. These pagan borrowings constitute significant facets of Islam and this article details some of these pagan contributions.
1) PAGANISM IN ISLAM
Islamic theology has some of its roots in various pagan beliefs. Primary to Islam is it's most holiestshrine: the Kaba.
THE KABA
The Kaba is now the most revered sanctuary of Islam. It is located in Mecca. Muslims throughout the world direct their prayers toward the Kaba.
PHYSICAL SHAPE
The Kaba's shape is somewhat cubical. Of note in the Kaba's structure is a black rock built into the wall in its eastern corner. The black rock's diameter is about 12 inches. It is reddish black in color, and has red and yellow particles. The black rock is kissed during the perambulation, (the circulation of the Muslims around the Kaba). The Kaba is about 50 feet high, and the walls are about 40 feet long. The facade contains the door, which starts at 7 feet off the ground, and faces N.E.. To enter the Kaba, a ladder must be used. Also built in the eastern corner, is another stone called "lucky". This stone is only touched, not kissed.
KNOWN PAGAN HISTORY
Apart from Muslim myths, little is really known about the history of the Kaba. About 60 years before Christ, the Roman historian Diodorus Siculus commented that there was in Arabia a temple greatly revered by the Arabs. It is probable that he had the Kaba in mind. It was later mentioned to have existed in the 2nd century; Ptolemy, the geographer mentions it in his work, calling it the 'macoraba'. The Kaba was a sanctuary dedicated to one or more pagan deities. The accounts of the campaigns of Abrahanote that it was a place of pagan worship in the 6th century. Information on the distribution of the offices among the sons of Kusayy show that the worship of the sanctuary had developed into a regulated cult several generations before Muhammad.
One historian (Hurgronjes) said that sacred worship may have developed around the area because the Zamzam spring was found in this waterless place.
Pre-Islamic history tells us that many Arabian tribes were stone worshippers. This is also mentioned in Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol 5, #661. The Old Testament even talks about Mideast pagan groups that worshipped stones. Muhammad incorporated the Kaba's paganistic roots into Islam to give the Muslims a sense of identity, legitimacy, and uniqueness. He also wanted to ease the Arab's strain of moving from paganism to Islam, by continuing the practices of their fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2012
These are some little facts an average muslim is not aware of and will never know unless he begins to use his brains to ask questions.
The crescent moon that we see on islamic buildings all lend their origins to paganism, the fertility moon god worship that was one of the many pre-existing pagan worship in arabia prio to mohammed. Common sense is not common afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by BenGlobal1(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2012
Its a simple NO

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by jummes: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2012
islam is the key to paradise,
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2012
rhymz: you make it sound like my wariness about ISLAM is unfounded. Sorry bro, just like Christianity, Islam is rife with inconsistencies and stoopid illogical beliefs that defiles common sense. Just like the books of the bible, the Koran and Hadith were chosen from the countless many in circulation and pronounced holy and divine by a group of mere mortals; these men choose which books were to be called holy and divine and which ones are to be called heresy. You and I know that the hadith for instance has other very unfavourable versions that have been declared heretic jobs because of their unpalatable accounts of Moh's life and sayings. To be honest, if I were forced to choose between islam and Christianity, trust me, the former wont stand a chance in my considerations.
Besides, I don't remember describing myself here as an Atheist, just because I am bold enough to puncture holes in the claims of mainstream religions does not mean you should draw conclusions that I am yet to reach for myself.

You are wary of Islam because you have never had the chance to independently study and understand it. Most of you guys dash to AntiIslamic sources when you say "you want to study Islam." Well duh! What do you expect to get? A favourable picture?
It's like going to Roman Abrahamovich seeking to learn "how to be a good Manchester United fan." How wise is that?
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2012
For those who are willing to learn about Islam from Muslims, you might want to bookmark http://www.searching-islam.com . Type in your questions (there's hardly anything you want to ask that hasn't been answered) and get results from Muslims all over the internet.

This doesn't automatically mean you will be a Muslim but at least you would be more knowledgeable about Islam and be better for it. This is much better than people who dash to antiIslamic websites and copy rubbish disguised as "facts".

Thank you.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by thorpido(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
maclatunji:

You are wary of Islam because you have never had the chance to independently study and understand it. Most of you guys dash to AntiIslamic sources when you say "you want to study Islam." Well duh! What do you expect to get? A favourable picture?
It's like going to Roman Abrahamovich seeking to learn "how to be a good Manchester United fan." How wise is that?
The same way many muslims have also gotten their knowledge from antichristian sources and the islamic scholars.One that amazes me most is when they say Jesus spoke about Mohammed in the Bible.It's always easy to point a finger.

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by stuhporh: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
caseless: if he indeed died for ur sin, why do u stil tag urself a sinner? Ok, commit more sins and lets see if u wil not account for all ur deeds before God on the day of judgement. Abi jesus go come die for dere too to shield u from facing judgement? Smh

His death on the cross is not to take that fact of us been a sinner away, but to stop us from offering burnt sacrifice or going through a cleric, preist father, whatsoever. His death allows us to communicate with God with a remorsful heart, confess our sins to GOD,reminding him of that JESUS DEATH and he will forgive us, if he sees that we are truly bitter of the sins. However, the bible says no sinner will go unpunish, but our GOD punishes us in ways we xtians less expected. so we dont expect to account for any sin at the end, because he will punish us here on earth for disobeying him "IF AND ONLY IF" you are a true xtian and follows his commandments.

By the way dont let NL'ers let you speak blasphemy about Jesus Christ. Even Prophet Mohamed didnt. That man remains The only and the greatest prophet which GOD reckoned so much by calling HIM HIS SON
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
thorpido: [b]The same way many muslims have also gotten their knowledge from antichristian sources and the islamic scholars.[/b]One that amazes me most is when they say Jesus spoke about Mohammed in the Bible.It's always easy to point a finger.

On the contrary, many Muslims get first hand information about Christianity from Christians. Go to most private schools, you will find Christian teachers singling out Muslim children out for special attention and indoctrination.

I remember one time I was asked to lead the morning assembly prayer. I deliberately mixed-up "The Lord's Prayer" and "The Grace". I just wasn't impressed that the same routine was followed everyday. tongue

My 100% in Bible knowledge was like guaranteed. Some of your pastors now would not match me in class.

Christian teachers are always "evangelising". They can't stop, they are addicted. #Hehehe.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by stuhporh: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
caseless: i asked the guy a question he hasn'nt answered. Who was paul, mathew and john? These people never met , ate or knew jesus christ. The least of some of those writers whose writeups are now somehow part of the bible wrote 40-80 after the death of jesus. If the old testament was not distorted, then he shld be able to tel u the church jesus built, worshiped and which of the days he went to church for service? Nothin is original about them.

I understand your questions, so am jumping in to answer. Mathew knew john and even paul. Sir, paul knew peter and the rest of the Disciples, am sure you can connect the dots there. Jesus Christ was an example of a powerfull man who refuses to opress with the powers. He had disciples that were ready to fight hi antagonist, but will ask them not to. he had power over everything, all these, GOD granted him the grace to do. I will not false QURAN so far GOD is connected to it but i will fault Prophet Mhammed because he was not a good example to follow compared to JESUS.

maclatunji:

Tell me the name of your Mother's father's grandfather. I am sure you can't but you're here. That person did exist at one point. I don't need one name for they were several amongst the Jews.

If you believe that Jacob fought God in a physical fight in order to become Israel than you need some help. There are so many evidences of corruption of different parts of the Bible, don't play dumb for argument sake. It will be thoroughly thrashed

Jacob Fought an Angel. point of correction. Look if you can control your state of mind and concentrate on GOD(ALLAH) for some day forget mhamed and JESUS, you will be redirected to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by thorpido(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
maclatunji:

On the contrary, many Muslims get first hand information about Christianity from Christians. Go to most private schools, you will find Christian teachers singling out Muslim children out for special attention and indoctrination.

I remember one time I was asked to lead the morning assembly prayer. I deliberately mixed-up "The Lord's Prayer" and "The Grace". I just wasn't impressed that the same routine was followed everyday. tongue

My 100% in Bible knowledge was like guaranteed. Some of your pastors now would not match me in class.

Christian teachers are always "evangelising". They can't stop, they are addicted. #Hehehe.
You can read the letter,having d spirit of the Word is a different thing entirely.There is a Scripture that says ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the Truth.Anyone can choose to give the Bible his/her own interpretation.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by muteeu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
if i get you right, even religion from Jesus christ wont be recognised? LMAO!!!!!

Christianity is not religion ..it is not recognition by Jesus himself.. Therefore only is Islam being practiced by All Prophet

all the best
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
stuhporh:

I understand your questions, so am jumping in to answer. Mathew knew john and even paul. Sir, paul knew peter and the rest of the Disciples, am sure you can connect the dots there. Jesus Christ was an example of a powerfull man who refuses to opress with the powers. He had disciples that were ready to fight hi antagonist, but will ask them not to. he had power over everything, all these, GOD granted him the grace to do. I will not false QURAN so far GOD is connected to it but i will fault Prophet Mhammed because he was not a good example to follow compared to JESUS.

maclatunji:

Tell me the name of your Mother's father's grandfather. I am sure you can't but you're here. That person did exist at one point. I don't need one name for they were several amongst the Jews.

If you believe that Jacob fought God in a physical fight in order to become Israel than you need some help. There are so many evidences of corruption of different parts of the Bible, don't play dumb for argument sake. It will be thoroughly thrashed

Jacob Fought an Angel. point of correction. Look if you can control your state of mind and concentrate on GOD(ALLAH) for some day forget mhamed and JESUS, you will be redirected to JESUS CHRIST.

Thank you for buttressing my point. Your own Bible says Jacob fought an angel. I have seen one that says he fought God.

Which one make we believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here / "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.