Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Powerful Argument To Bring Atheist To Spiritual Line - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Argument To Bring Atheist To Spiritual Line (577 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / Ten Ways To Convert An Atheist To Christian / I Need A Superior Argument To Convert To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Argument To Bring Atheist To Spiritual Line by dattaswami: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
There is a powerful argument to bring the atheist to the line of spiritual knowledge so that the social evils can be controlled since atheists are also part of the society. Such powerful concept is 50-50 probability. I have not shown the existence of the hell, where the sin is punished in this universe. But, the atheist also has not shown the absence of hell in this infinite space. In this state of situation, there is 50-50 probability of existence and non-existence of God. The hell may exist because the atheist has not taken Me to the boundary of the universe and established the absence of hell. I also could not show the existence of the hell in this space and hence, the hell may not exist.

In such case, the wisdom advises to believe the existence of hell to be on safe side. Some people say that there is fire and some others say that there is no fire in the path ahead and the walker is blind. If the blind walker is wise, he will take the probability of existence of fire from the 50-50 probability and go back. By going back, nothing is lost even if the fire is absent. By going forward, the leg may burn if the fire exists. Similarly, based on this concept of 50-50 probability, if the sins are not done, there is no loss even if the hell is absent.

Moreover, in the absence of sin, there will be no stress and one can live with full mental peace and confidence, which are the foundation for happiness. If the sins are done and the hell is present, the punishment is terrible in the hell in addition to the tension in this world. By this concept, you can control the sin in the pravrutti at least in the case of an atheist. This 50-50 probability about God also initiates the atheists to do intensive analysis regarding God and hence, the nivrutti is also attained. In this way, you can maintain the balance and purity of the society without any sin even though atheist exists in the society.
Re: Powerful Argument To Bring Atheist To Spiritual Line by alexleo(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2012
@oposter,
I ve said it before that they are just deceiving themselves. They know that there is God but trying to force it down their conscience that there is no God by constantly arguing with christians. While i still maintain on the bible rather than your suggestions, let me point out to you that the fact that none of them have responded to your post uptill now shows that you have really hooked them. If not, since you posted this thread they would started their usual noise making. If at all they start responding after my post then they are just responding because of my post. And dont be suprised that rather than respond to your post they will face mine. Having discovered their deceit i decided to stop arguing with them about the existence of God. I also advice you to stop at this pls. We have a lot to discuss here as christians rather than engaging in foolish argument with them.
Re: Powerful Argument To Bring Atheist To Spiritual Line by Callotti: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2012
Even Satan get am for 'spirituality'. . . not to tok of 'Atheists'.
Since when did 'spirituality' equate with 'religion' or 'Christianity'? grin
Nonsense argument based on fallacious premises! cool
Re: Powerful Argument To Bring Atheist To Spiritual Line by dhtmlextreme1: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
*Trollin*

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Did You Define Your Religious Beliefs / Who Is Imam Abdullai Gambari ? / Question Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.